Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

I love being a psychopath you know, it just sets you free and makes you heart sing in the eternal unconditional love of the grace of the oneness and kindness of the one true infinite god of creation!

Hallelujah! Praise the lord!

Namaste everybody!

Y

And I shall liften the burdens of all of your shoulders, AS I am Jesus Christ, your savior and lord!

Y

Ukpoohbear

I grew up Christian and have about 5 bibles in my house but I haven’t read them in years.

Your advice is very sweet, thank you.

I think we all get extremely stressed at least once a year, I’m surfing the waves albeit not very gracefully.

SunConjunctUranus

Conspy,

I have been thinking about soccer lately. You see, when we were younger, everyone feeling joyful whenever an Argertinian or a Brasilian soccer player scored a goal and exhibiting O Supreme Christ's sign. In Indonesia, we are being descriminate for national team selection in every category. Man, I'm aiming to invest my everything to build a local youth academy in the future forward.

conspiracy theorist

I haven't followed football closely for a long while, but I do have nostalgia for the times when I was a kid. The footballers back then seem to have more going on than the current day crop, who I feel to be quite uninspired.

What's the racial demographics in Indonesia? That's a noble goal. I'd imagine that would take you some time to develop, probably a decent ways into your professional life. Will you travel the world and develop contacts throughout various youth academies? Or would you want to build a system from scratch? A connect in Brazil sounds fruitful, with what you say about an uncle there. Youth academies would be open to men of moral development, since a lot of coaches have it as a point of principle to build good man as wel as good sportsmen.

Last edited:

ynnest

My friend,

Repent and include Jesus Christ in every obstacle in your life, then you remain strong to face it. As John the Baptist said: "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!" (Matthew 3:2).

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PVC.HTM

Yes include Jesus Christ so he can smear your life with his heavenly hand full of his own **** in your face if thats anyones free will choice to have that heavenly experience smeared all over them and so on. And such.

Y

SunConjunctUranus

Conspiracy,

Thank you for kindly answer, my friend. Keep answer this with complicated grammar, so I can keep learning.

Which season do you mean "back then"? When Kaka was still in Milan? Beckham at Madrid? Scholes was still an attacking midfielder? I follow soccer every season, but practicing basketball in my youth.

Please note that, this idea, still very raw and shallow. I haven't figure it out about coaching staff's salary, player's salary, etc about running cost. However, I do have some rudimentary property which required in the business. I had this thought after learning local regulation pertains to organization/institution. Working for multinational company, seems like "choking my own throat" option because their primary agenda (so far) is to collect big dollars without helping indigenous people. As far my ethincity, we are very close to East Timorese (neighbouring country) and even have similiarity to indiegenous America, like I said before. Form of racism, mainly about religion, 6 out of 9 people down here almost instantly know what is our religious identity. Here's a concise article for broad understanding. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flores

Have you ever get the salary from pro-club? I remember that you said that you played for youth club. Nothing detail but just outline scheme of day-to-day running cost.

Ayy, I wish you and your family very well, my yute.

Last edited:

Gemini888

I grew up Christian and have about 5 bibles in my house but I haven’t read them in years.

Have you finished any of them? I was given an International Version Bible by a girl who wanted to convince me to adopt Christian. I was only able to read all the versions of the same story about Jesus and I was done, the story about the other prophets just bored me out. But that experience was very Gemini Mercury to me. I learned a lot about the basic structure of the Bible and I can see where all the Bible reference comes from.

Gemini888

I just realized, much to my horror and embarrassment, that I'm horrible at reading horary for myself. I have a high chance of getting a 1H Saturn for every chart I draw. One time I even got a void Moon for my chart. I guess that is because I always ask questions when I'm highly emotional. But it's hard to be both unemotional and want to ask a question. I've seen people doing horary charts for themselves, but guess I haven't reached that point yet :pinched:

Oh well, I'll just stick to Tarot for my own questions then, at least until I learn to be less emotional.

conspiracy theorist

@ Sun conjunction

The last season I paid keen attention to was 2007-2008, when Avram Grant was the manager at Chelsea. I wanted them to win the Champion's League (really I wanted Manchester United to lose) because I wanted to see all the bandwagonists wail, nash their teeth and jump ship. But Man United was totally in the flow that year, and the combo of Rooney and C. Ronaldo was magical.

The 2008 Euros and the 2010 world cup were also the last ones that I followed keenly, since my interest in keeping abreast of all the players, teams and strategies began to wane. The Spanish team that was active in those years was definitely a golden generation. Ridiculously talented and great team synergy.

I did football, martial arts, track, cricket (put it down after a year), table tennis and I was in dance tropes as a small child for a couple of years. The only regret I had was that I didn't take up the drums or guitar and stuck with it. They made you play recorders in elementary, which I was good at and was singled out for, but I eventually began to be delinquent about carrying the instrument in class and got punished as a result. I made it into a game though, since I tried to write as much lines as I possibly could in an hour, always trying to beat my personal best. I remember my highest number being over 200.

I like the idea, it would fit that culminating Mars among Aquarius planets if you were successful in opening up a sports academy. I'd share something related to that in my own life but then that would be too revealing.

david starling

I don’t think that means you’re horrible at doing horary for yourself. It just gives you information about the nature of questions you are able to ask in such a way that the chart can be radical. It’s good information to have about the scope of the tool. Tarot is more forgiving, but I also find the cards to lie. Or, rather, I can make them give me the desired answer when it isn’t true. Confession under duress.

Anyway it’s annoying to not have a reliable tool because of course you want guidance when your emotional mind is cloudy or when things seem uncertain.

Ever tried throwing coins for I Ching readings?

SunConjunctUranus

Conspiracy

Ohhhh!?

You see, how Didi Drogba when celebrated clutch goals? Always in the name of O Supreme Lord Jesus Christ's sign!!! That was my favorite!

[To be continued]