Composite / Synastry Charts

SuthrnBelle514

Hello! I am new to the threads here. I have been studying astrology for 2 years now. I have been studying my natal extensively the last 2 years.

I am coming to the boards to see if anyone would like to read both these charts? My husband and I have been married 15 years, and this year has brought in with it a lot of new challenges. We just recently moved across the country. After 15 years of struggling financially with our careers, our families issues, and even the issues that pop up in our marriage. I feel more lost and alone than ever in my relationship. His life/career is taking off, I am happy for him, but I feel like I've been left behind while he climbs. I do the everyday go to work at a mediocre job, take care of the house, the kids, sacrifice the things I need/want constantly to support him, his goals, ambitions and dreams.

I am posting both our composite and synastry charts for you to view. I would appreciate any feedback on these two as I would like to know how best to deal with these feelings of isolation I have felt for years. Thank You!

**I am Blue in the Synastry Chart and my husband is Red **

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.72343.26279.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.72343.26279.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.71068.30759.jpg
    astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.71068.30759.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

mdinaz

You've been married 15 years? Did you marry in middle school? Charts aside, that's difficult to weather no matter what. Also, 15 years means Saturn is opposing your Saturn in your marriage chart. This is why people talk about the "7 year itch" (Saturn squares the marriage Saturn) and many people divorce at the 17-20 year point (Saturn has passed the opposition but the relationship has deteriorated too much to salvage).

Your composite has a 12th house Taurus Moon opp Scorpio Saturn - one or both of you hide your feelings or use them against each other. With the square of Moon to Mercury, there can be some arguments, someone not listening to the other or dismissing what the other says. Chiron in the 1st opp Uranus makes you susceptible to what other people say. It can also lead to co-dependency, although the aspect is pretty wide so likely not a factor here. Uranus however is square the Sun - a lot of hot and cold going on here.

There are good aspects too - Sun trine Saturn gives longevity. Mars sextile Venus is great for sex and intimacy. Sun sextile Moon is great for friendship. Sun sextile Jupiter and Jupiter trine Moon is great for fun.

Looks mostly like a communications issue.