Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 01-22-2013, 07:51 PM

Draconic charts in relationship

I checked my draconic chart, our composite draconic, his draconic chart and the draconic chart of the day we met. Guess what?! My D venus conjunct my n Neptune conjunct his N Sun conjunct our D composite Sun conjunct Draconic Venus of the Day we met! Woowsies. I guess it's something fated, right? Nevertheless I just can't quite understand the neptune involved. Hmmm, deception or what? Plus my N Venus is opp his D sun. Do you have any insights as to how I should deal with the draconic charts, something technical besides being in contact with my soul.

Unread 01-22-2013, 10:44 PM

Re: Draconic charts in relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowater View Post
I checked my draconic chart, our composite draconic, his draconic chart and the draconic chart of the day we met. Guess what?! My D venus conjunct my n Neptune conjunct his N Sun conjunct our D composite Sun conjunct Draconic Venus of the Day we met! Woowsies. I guess it's something fated, right? Nevertheless I just can't quite understand the neptune involved. Hmmm, deception or what? Plus my N Venus is opp his D sun. Do you have any insights as to how I should deal with the draconic charts, something technical besides being in contact with my soul.
Hi, Indigowater.

personally, I don't use Draconic charts but, since they are a synastry tool, they're not much different from other charts in terms of astrological symbolism.
I wouldn't want to burst any bubbles here but, technically, when a major event happens or when an important person enters into our life, some critical point in our chart is always activated and a synastry chart (mid-point. composite, draconic etc.) shows that. Similarly, people who are drawn to each other will inevitably have a sign of attraction in their charts (conjunctions of relevant planets like Venus of a woman and the Sun of her male partner or simply love interest will leave her smitten for years ).
This doesn't apply only to synastry, it also applies to your own Natal chart - from transits to progressions, directions or progressed planets in your Solar return chart, the moment of a major activity will most likely be shown as an aspect that activated a sensitive spot in your chart.

Quote:
I guess it's something fated, right?...something technical besides being in contact with my soul.
I don't usually use this terminology - I leave it to the Nativity or the Querent to read the promise through the glasses of their own personal, religious or spiritual beliefs but, as I already said, it is no wonder your reaction was so intense given that there is a strong influence of his Sun (his masculine side) onto your Venus (your feminine side) - it made it easier for him to attract you and, likewise, it made it easier for you to notice him. Finally, it must have also helped both of you to connect easily.
In order to decipher the influence of Neptune, I would advise you to take a good look of the placement of this conjunction. I am a traditional astrologer and I approach the outer planets a bit differently but, when such a heavy planet is in a bodily contact with other relevant planets, I'd take it seriously by all means as it is most likely to translate its nature onto other participants of the conjunction.
Personally, i would compare it with the event chart cast for that moment as well.

Cheers,

aglaya

Last edited by aglaya; 01-23-2013 at 05:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aglaya For This Useful Post:
Indigowater (01-23-2013)
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:08 PM

Re: Draconic charts in relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by aglaya View Post
Hi, Indigowater.

I wouldn't want to burst any bubbles here but, technically, that when a major event happens or when an important person enters into our life, some critical point in our chart is activated and that a synastry chart (mid-point. composite, draconic etc.) shows that. Similarly, people who are drawn to each other will inevitably have a sign of attraction in their charts (conjunctions of relevant planets like Venus of a woman and the Sun of her male partner or simply love interest will leave her smitten for years ).

but, as I already said, it is no wonder your reaction was so intense given that there is a strong influence of his Sun (his masculine side) onto your Venus (your feminine side) - it made it easier for him to attract you and, likewise, it made it easier for you to notice him. Finally, it must have also helped both of you to connect easily.
In order to decipher the influence of Neptune, I would advise you to take a good look of the placement of this conjunction. I am a traditional astrologer and I approach the outer planets a bit differently but, when such a heavy planet is in a bodily contact with other relevant planets, I'd take it seriously by all means as it is most likely to translate its nature onto other participants of the conjunction.
Personally, i would compare it with the event chart cast for that moment as well.

Cheers,

aglaya
Thank you aglaya for your reply. Just what I needed to know in terms of the big picture. I actually feel a strong instinctual and spiritual bond but I am not going to make any steps forward, simply because I have other plans for myself in this stage of life I'm in. Nevertheless, he helped me overcome a long time limerence and for this I am deeply grateful. Anyways there was no verbal connection between us, I was just feeling the vibes. Plus, our synastry is made of mainly oppositions and conjunctions and I'm not sure as to what that would mean.

Tags
charts, draconic, relationship