Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-06-2021, 02:07 PM

Who Gave Him My Adress?

Hello,

could you please help me to analyse the following horary question:
"Who Gave Him My Adress?"

Thank you,
PiscesDream.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_who_gave_him_my_adress_hr.44070.122724.jpg (52.8 KB, 5 views)

Unread 08-06-2021, 08:50 PM

Re: Who Gave Him My Adress?

Pisces Dream, you've posted a lot of cryptic questions of this nature.

Horary doesn't work so well as a guessing-game. What is this man's relationship to you? Friend, ex-lover, home intruder, complete stranger? The "who" could be anyone from your secret enemy to the pizza delivery man. It's best if you ask a more targeted question, like "Did my neighbor give him my address?" Then we can assign an actual house to the "who" and give a yes or no answer.

The astrological house could vary depending upon your answers; and so would the judgment.

I do a simplified form of traditional horary, and use the modern outers only occasionally as supplementary data points.

If we put "him" as the 7th house and the 4th as your home, we're looking at Venus and the moon re: the 7th, and Saturn and Jupiter as the 4th. The moon also symbolizes your emotional stake in the matter.

Venus makes no in-sign aspect before changing sign. So it's not giving us much help. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Jupiter. Jupiter is domiciled and angular, but it is also retrograde and in the 29th degree of Pisces. Its strength is somewhat compromised.

Something tells me that whether you knew or intended this or not, he got your address from you. You might consider whether your address was out in public somewhere.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 08-08-2021, 05:24 AM

Hello Waybread,

thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, I have tried to interpret it by myself and this is the same conclusion (with my very small knowledge of the horary astrology) I arrived to as well. This does not make any sense to me. My address was nowhere in the public.

However, there is a place where I have taken some mini-guide tour course in the spring of 2016 (included in the main course), they do have my address. Then there is my ex-spouse who also does know my address. These are the most probable sources.

I will try to ask: "Did Someone From The Supervisors of The Mini-Guide Course Give Him My Address?" (the chart is attached below)

I do appreciate very much your help, he is the person who has his fingers in this telepathic insanity here in our building (as you already do know). However, it is very hard to prove this kind of a harassement.

He is a very dodgy character who according to my opinion belongs to jail (for his other "activities").He has basically escaped to the country where I lived for a very long time and he is hiding there from the justice. However, it is quite a corrupt place in these days. He became more bold, he realized that as well. Unfortunatelly, he found also some "wonderful" friends here (the one renting him the apartment), which is a shame. I am very distressed by this, he used to be my co-worker (cca 10 years ago), I got basically fired only because of him, because our dumb and quite mean Central American boss (the head of the English translation department) wanted to force him to continue giving her his sexual services - and this did not help her at all. He is a real piece of work, he is not worth it, however she thought that she got the prince charming...and she has shown up here together with him and some other dumb vixen from the HR to show to me their "symphaties"...I guess they all would like to go to jail...

Thank you very much,
PiscesDream.

Last edited by PiscesDream; 08-08-2021 at 05:39 AM.
Unread 08-09-2021, 04:14 AM

The early degree rising generally means "It's too soon to tell." Other events have to unfold before the question can be answered. Another problem with 0 degrees rising is that a slight mistake in timing the question could put the ascendent in the previous sign, which would give a different judgement.

If we "play it as it lays," then I would put a post-secondary course instructor as a 9th house matter, which is ruled by Mars. He's probably a 6th or 11tth house matter as a former co-worker. Then the 4th house of your home is also ruled by Mars. Either way, those significators (Saturn or moon) don't connect with Mars.

So I don't think the instructor was to blame.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 08-09-2021, 10:40 AM

Hello Waybread,

thank you for your analysis. I was so inquisitive to find out who is behind it, that I have forgotten to have a closer look at the horary chart as always. I am aware of the early ascendant, I am sorry to take your time away because of this.

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Tags
adress, gave