Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 07-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Astrology Indicates Humans were Created by God

All,

If human behavior was simply a random, natural process then you'd expect that humans would be filled with random chemicals that make them have various random feelings and motivations and they would uses these random feelings and motivations based on their upbringing. There would be no way to SEE these random feelings and motivations since they are RANDOM and so they vary unpredictably from person to person.

Now imagine you are God and you created humans. You would want your humans to be able to exist on their own and survive. However, if you want your humans to be able to develop and grow you'd need to give them free will to be able to handle the problems of life on their own. What is the best way to do that? If you simply program the same attitudes and behaviors in them they will all behave the same way. If you create a set of attitudes and behaviors and program those varieties of attitudes and behaviors in different people they STILL are limited to those attitudes and behaviors.

What you need is a "random generator" of something that changes CONSTANTLY and can be used to program constantly DIFFERING attitudes and behavior. So each human will have slightly varying attitudes and behavior from those around them and so MAXIMIZE their freewill. Humans would be programmed with certain attitudes and behavior but these attitudes and behavior would be assigned RANDOMLY with huge amounts of variety so the human race AS A WHOLE is open to doing all things possible.

What if you used the time of the humans first breath COMBINED with the position of the solar system at the time of that breath as a method to determine human attitude and behavior? The solar system is constantly changing positions and the time of the first breath is very different from one human to the next. Combining these two things: first breath and solar system positions gives you are PERFECT random generator to allow your humans (as a whole) to explore ALL possibilities in their life and allows them the fullest expression of their free will.

If human nature was natural, it would be caused by a random, undetermined combination of chemicals that can not be externally observed. The fact that a human's nature is seen clearly through aligning first breath with solar system position, suggests a PLANNED system for humans, which suggests a higher being which CREATED the system and started it going.

About God,

Tim

Unread 07-04-2021, 10:40 PM

Re: Astrology Indicates Humans were Created by God

"The fact that a human's nature is seen clearly through aligning first breath with solar system position, suggests a PLANNED system for humans, which suggests a higher being which CREATED the system and started it going."

I LOVE this^^^^. I will forward this to my husband to ponder. Our ongoing 'debate' for the past 40 years has been about how and why Astrology exists.

He has Moon tightly conjunct Uranus so he is fascinated by it, but he is an Aries so he fights and questions it at the same time.

You must be having some interesting transits, inspiring you to start these fascinating threads for us. I appreciate it, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
wilsontc (07-05-2021)
Unread 07-05-2021, 12:16 AM

🙂

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

In the link, it talks of “365” angels all giving a piece of themselves, to create Adam. In order that “No One God”could lay claim to his creation.

It is the Secret Book of John, I first read it in “The Nag Hamadi’s” Michael Meyers version.

I agree with your post.

Also I wonder about being able to make a natal chart from your DNA, or the other way around.

Your first breath is your signature of you, within the universe on a specific spot on earth.

I really like your optimism for it to be used to optimize a persons life experience. That is what it should be. Used for the betterment of the individual.

With your question, I am hopeful you will read the link, paying the most attention to the “365”.
Unread 07-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
It is the Secret Book of John, I first read it in “The Nag Hamadi’s” Michael Meyers version
Opal,

Thanks for sending this! The middle section CLEARLY is tied to traditional astrology and suggests an astrological connection between humans, astrology, and creation.

Thanking you,

Tim
Unread 07-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You must be having some interesting transits, inspiring you to start these fascinating threads for us. I appreciate it, thanks.
katydid,

Hadn't thought to look for that, surprisingly! I DO have transiting Neptune sextiling my natal Jupiter in the Religious house (9th house), so that might explain these astrological insights.

Learning all the time,

Tim
Unread 07-05-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
Opal,

Thanks for sending this! The middle section CLEARLY is tied to traditional astrology and suggests an astrological connection between humans, astrology, and creation.

Thanking you,

Tim
You are very welcome! I am happy to hear, that it affected you similarly to how it affected me when I first read it. Very astrological, eh? 🙂

Tags
astrology, created, humans