What's in his mind

Hellena

Hello again. I made a new horary chart because I'm wondering what my ex-boyfriend has in his mind. He was very passionate and in love with me, he supposed he wanted we get married, but everything changed suddenly. I can't understand the background and I cannot move on if I don't find out the answer, so I decided to ask with a horary chart.

Most of the planets are in his 11th house (5th for the chart).
His ruler is Jupiter and my ruler is Mercury. Both in 5th house. Also, Mercury is in its dignity. Moon in Virgo (4th house - 10th house for him) in sextile with Jupiter.

Could I have your opinion?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_what_s_in_his_mind.66948.891.gif
    astro_w2gw_what_s_in_his_mind.66948.891.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 42

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks to me that he/Jup has just moved on, as Jupiter has changed signs. You as Merc are moving away from combustion with the Sun, and as Merc moves entirely out of combustion, you will feel better and more able to let go.
Letting go is recommended as the next step to take as this chart does not bode well for the relationship with him.

Hellena

It looks to me that he/Jup has just moved on, as Jupiter has changed signs. You as Merc are moving away from combustion with the Sun, and as Merc moves entirely out of combustion, you will feel better and more able to let go.
Letting go is recommended as the next step to take as this chart does not bode well for the relationship with him.

Thank you very much. Do you believe that there is another woman or another person in his life? Or did he change because he wants someone else?
His behaviour is completely unexplained. My friends believe that he may hide something. Personally I don't think that there's another woman, but he is very strict with himself and with all people. That was the problem in our relationship... I was feeling pressed to do the things as he wants. He wasn't accepting any other opinion and he was always thinking he was right.
I don't think that he's going to come back. He's very stable and he won't rethink of us. Even if I asked sorry (I didn't believe I was wrong though.. I just complained for his behaviour had changed), he didn't accept it. Next day he canceled his ticket for the trip we had planned. And all these things happened quite suddenly for me.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It does not look to me that there is another woman. It just looks like things changed for him. All of us are always changing, and this change took him in another direction in his life.

Hellena

It does not look to me that there is another woman. It just looks like things changed for him. All of us are always changing, and this change took him in another direction in his life.

He is also the sun and he burns me (Mercury). But even when mercury moves away from sun, conjucts Jupiter. It's still on him. Also there is a sextile of Jupiter with moon that's going to be perfect in the future. Is it not a good sign?

tikana

i wonder if sun was burning merc overwhlemed with something
look at the sun.. what it rules and what it desposits and plus location

Hellena

Hello. I'd like to share with you two relevant events happened yesterday. After a month of no contact, he sent me a message that he wanted to see me. I didn't answer. Also he came in contact with a common friend and he said that he feels very sad he couldnt keep our relationship. I'm wondering if these events could have been seen in this chart.

breeze

i wonder if sun was burning merc overwhlemed with something
look at the sun.. what it rules and what it desposits and plus location

Sun rules the 4th and Venus desposits Sun and they are both in the 5th.

Tikana, I can not do this. What. Shd. I have find out ? Can you pls, help me ?

Hellena

Sun rules the 4th and Venus desposits Sun and they are both in the 5th.

Tikana, I can not do this. What. Shd. I have find out ? Can you pls, help me ?

What about his ex? Venus? He was comparing me with her. I'm thinking that he may not have overcome his past relationship. Now she lives abroad. (Sun rules 4th - 9th for him).

breeze

What about his ex? Venus? He was comparing me with her. I'm thinking that he may not have overcome his past relationship. Now she lives abroad. (Sun rules 4th - 9th for him).

Sun rules his 10th. , not his 9th.

I wld. Assign saturn to his ex i.e. Saturn is in detriment of Mercury and Saturn and Jup had just finalized a very long dance. However, some attraction issues seems to be going on i.e. Sun applies to Sat. Sun receives Saturn from its triplicity and Sat receives Sun from its exaltation. Sun loves Saturn, Saturn loves Sun, if not. Jup.

I notice past Mercury-Sat aspect, but still within orb. It is obvious you do not like her - sat is at mercury's detriment. Mercury is at saturn's exaltation. The planet we exalt is the one which has power over us. And in reality this unfolds itself as your boyfriend comparing you with his ex.

Sun conjucts Neptune by antiscion in dreamy pisces, in the exaltation of Venus. Well... Sun may have some fantazies/ dreams/ delusions about his ex.

And you ask why did he change suddenly ? Jup. has just moved from Libra - from triplicity of Gemine - to Scorpio to the fall of Moon and to the detriment of Venus where he does not want to be involved in a relationship with you.

Hope things will go better soon.

Regards