Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-15-2017, 05:00 AM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Hello,

I am wondering if I ever have a guy for myself....?? I have failed many times before and feel if I will ever be in a healthy relationship with someone?


Last edited by ScorpAsc5; 05-29-2021 at 06:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-15-2017, 10:06 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,472
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Why do you think it is that you have never had a relationship?

Have you dated at all?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-15-2017, 05:21 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Thank you katydid for your interest in my situation.

I never dated anyone. I turned 27 this May. Guys don't like this fact, and it's true, I don't know what would I like in a man eventually.

I think I never could land in a relationship because I kept being stuck in one sided love feelings for different men repeatedly. It takes me years to move on, stop thinking... even when I haven't dated the guy. I think it's obsession towards wrong guys which made me to ask this question.

It could never become a mutual love feeling with anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-15-2017, 05:29 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,472
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Why do you say it could never become mutual?

Do you pick men who are impossible on purpose, so it cannot be mutual?


You have the Moon in the 12th, in Libra, squaring Saturn in Capricorn. Something painful convinced you, in childhood, that you were not lovable?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-15-2017, 05:49 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

No I am not picking unavailable men on purpose..... I start with being friends first and eventually I start liking them and I get rejected by them - happened thrice with me. All of them were very close friends of mine but I am not in contact with any of them anymore.

I tried dating apps - but failed again, I figured I need to be friends first.

I have spent my childhood life in severe pain after I lost my father to heart attack. We did not have any man in our house. My brother is younger than me.

Now a days, I am not sure if I will have a man for myself to love me... or I will spend rest of the life with supreme loneliness..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-15-2017, 07:26 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,472
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

You are too young to give up and think you will be alone forever.

I asked those questions because I wanted to understand why you had never dated anyone. I see nothing in your chart that tells me you will never have a nice relationship.

Moon square Capricorn is difficult and signifies painful experience with Father. I thought you might have had a mean or negligent father or one who abandoned you.

He did not do that, but you may have felt he abandoned you, because of the trauma you felt.

But there is a difference. And you need to acknowledge that you were loved and will be loved again.

Sometimes, forming a strong friendship first, places one in the dreaded 'friend zone'--and it is hard to get out of there once labeled.

Have you considered older men? Moon square Saturn sometimes sparks well with older, more mature partners.

I worry that with younger men, you may feel 'desperate' because of your fear that time is running out. Time is NOT running out. But you may feel that way because of the inner uncertainty etc.

You have Sun/Merc in the 7th. You know how to relate, how to communicate well with others, how to get along. But do you truly believe that you are worthy of love from a romantic partner?

Can you go to counseling and talk to someone to help you build up that belief in yourself?

Your 7th house Sun has many nice trines and sextiles. But there is also that Pluto opposition, which can be a struggle. You may do some things, subconsciously, which push others away, OR which seem clingy or controlling. Going to a counselor could help you balance that out.

Last edited by katydid; 07-15-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-17-2017)
  #7  
Unread 07-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Chillaxer's Avatar
Chillaxer Chillaxer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 263
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Might be that 12th house moon in Libra, which seems to suggest subconsciously you seek solitude from relationships. I would look to the Taurus 7th house, look at Taurus themes and then seek out that type of partner through those activities, for example, food, music are too Taurus archetypes. Also the natural earth.

Look to the 5th house planets and signs too. Nice Venus Mars combo there, in Pisces and Aries....swimming?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillaxer For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-17-2017)
  #8  
Unread 07-16-2017, 06:12 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxer View Post
Might be that 12th house moon in Libra, which seems to suggest subconsciously you seek solitude from relationships. I would look to the Taurus 7th house, look at Taurus themes and then seek out that type of partner through those activities, for example, food, music are too Taurus archetypes. Also the natural earth.

Look to the 5th house planets and signs too. Nice Venus Mars combo there, in Pisces and Aries....swimming?
Hi Chillaxer,

Much thank you for reading my chart and your time. I really don't know what I seek subconsciously. I have never been in a relationship. Hence I asked will I be in one? I wonder if chart shows a guy in my life .... being in love is being blessed but I could not get this blessing.

All the activities you mentioned are my favorite - food, music, swimming, being close to nature .... but no guy for me...

I don't know for how long I will stay single .... I am trying harder than before to meet singles, let's see how it works out

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-16-2017, 06:26 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You are too young to give up and think you will be alone forever.

I asked those questions because I wanted to understand why you had never dated anyone. I see nothing in your chart that tells me you will never have a nice relationship.

Moon square Capricorn is difficult and signifies painful experience with Father. I thought you might have had a mean or negligent father or one who abandoned you.

He did not do that, but you may have felt he abandoned you, because of the trauma you felt.

But there is a difference. And you need to acknowledge that you were loved and will be loved again.

Sometimes, forming a strong friendship first, places one in the dreaded 'friend zone'--and it is hard to get out of there once labeled.

Have you considered older men? Moon square Saturn sometimes sparks well with older, more mature partners.

I worry that with younger men, you may feel 'desperate' because of your fear that time is running out. Time is NOT running out. But you may feel that way because of the inner uncertainty etc.

You have Sun/Merc in the 7th. You know how to relate, how to communicate well with others, how to get along. But do you truly believe that you are worthy of love from a romantic partner?

Can you go to counseling and talk to someone to help you build up that belief in yourself?

Your 7th house Sun has many nice trines and sextiles. But there is also that Pluto opposition, which can be a struggle. You may do some things, subconsciously, which push others away, OR which seem clingy or controlling. Going to a counselor could help you balance that out.




No problem Katydid. Thank you for taking interest. I have asked a lot of questions before on this forum.
I never got any positive feedback as such but I am not getting depressed about my bad situation in dating and relationships.

Thank you for saying that someday I will have a nice relationship

Do you see any guy in my life in coming future? I don't know how and when I will meet someone but I hope he is a nice guy!

I don't talk about the pain I feel for not having a father. It's too deep pain to tell anyone. I cannot express in words how I have spent my childhood. I am stronger emotionally.

Yes I am loved by all the woman I know, I never received love from any man - romantic or parental or even as just friends. I don't have men as friends either. I am not against men, I don't have any man in my life.

I don't think I will like being with an older guy. I won't feel comfortable as such. But I will consider maturity and wise thoughts.

I firmly believe I deserve love from an understanding guy my timing might be wrong, hence I asked if I will be in a healthy relationship and I wanted to ask if you see a nice man in my life who will love me too.. date/time/venue ... it's all tricky to know. Does the chart shows his nature, characteristics? I don't know!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-17-2017, 12:30 AM
santama santama is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 78
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Not looking at your chart in details, I can only say, step out off your comfort zone! Do things u never did before, if you want something, u never had before! I say that out of own experience!

Some years ago I was in the same situation as you. I felt as no NO man EVER could love me. I felt so alien! You can even find my old threads about this unhappy time in my life on this forum.. I craved love so much, but was also soo scared of it, because I was hurt so often. And, you know, I don't want to say it is your fault, that you didn't have a partner yet, because everything, and especially in astrological terms I think, happens for a reason, we grow on tasks in life in our own tempo. Everyone's gotta go his own path and overcome their obstacles in some life. But maybe it's time to work on this obstacle now..

I met inspiring friends, that didn't analyze and think that much as me, they just did whatever the ... they wanted to do. Not thinking that much about consequences. As I did always. So, I learned it from them. I was just jumping into that cold water, not knowing what to expect, just for the sake of fun and wanting it. And it felt so good. So refreshing. When you open up to life itself, it reveals itself to you. And stop thinking you will never have a partner. It is a state of mind that is paralyzing and of course, can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Be open for everything life has to offer you.
Bath in it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to santama For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-17-2017)
  #11  
Unread 07-17-2017, 01:46 AM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Santama,

I am doing things I never did before....meeting more people than before....more into socializing. I hope it would work with me too!

The problem I am facing is little different . I do meet nice guys more often, but it never becomes mutual. I get hint that the guy also likes me but eventually they reject me and friendship also falls off.

I either get stuck in friendzone or guy picks up another girl over me. So weird!

I thought to ask astrology if this phase will get over soon and finally I could get someone for myself. I am not disheartened, it's just my wrong time and consecutive events of meeting wrong guys. I have met 3 wrong guys so far.. rest are too short time crushes to mention.

Regards,
SA5
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-18-2017, 01:29 PM
Chillaxer's Avatar
Chillaxer Chillaxer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 263
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Hi Chillaxer,

Much thank you for reading my chart and your time. I really don't know what I seek subconsciously. I have never been in a relationship. Hence I asked will I be in one? I wonder if chart shows a guy in my life .... being in love is being blessed but I could not get this blessing.

All the activities you mentioned are my favorite - food, music, swimming, being close to nature .... but no guy for me...

I don't know for how long I will stay single .... I am trying harder than before to meet singles, let's see how it works out

Thanks!!
I got something right at least!! The 5th and 7th does suggest you can meet someone through those activities, try seeking out more collective ones in these areas maybe?

Oh, just saying what I always say, but if you look up your part of fortune, it is a very good indicator of where you can prosper and help your whole chart.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-18-2017, 01:49 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 692
Re: Will I be in a healthy relationship?

I am glad chart could say something about my wish to be in a healthy relationship

Thanks chillaxer
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpAsc5 For This Useful Post:
Chillaxer (07-18-2017)
Reply

Tags
healthy, relationship

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.