Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 09-26-2017, 02:50 PM

Re: Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Mars in Aries = Quick to fly off the handle, but quick to get over it.
I know a person with Aries in Mars really well. He has it in a 4 planet stellium which squares his Cancer Moon. He is the most outwardly calm people I know, and his first response to situations isn't to fly off the handle. He represses and buries his anger and it manifests in his body eating itself - right now he is severely underweight as a reaction to a very stressful time in his life.
Quote:
Mars in Taurus
Quote:
Slow slow contained build up, until they turn into their bull and go for the charge....takes them some time but when their angry they're really angry and will most likely then go really quiet for sometime.
A relative of mine has a temper that doesn't take much to rouse. Apparently when he was younger he bashed a kids head in with a rock after this child was insistent on teasing him. This is not how people experiences his anger.

Quote:
Mars in Cancer
Quote:
Very passive aggressive where they will even try to guilt trip you to make you feel bad for them.
One guy I know was under surveillance from the state police because they were afraid that he might have shoot up his college. Another woman flies off the handle if she feels that you're getting aggressive with her. Very reactive and very obvious with her aggression.

Quote:
Mars in Libra
Quote:
Prefers to keep the peace than be involved in disputes and will try to work things out...if this fails they will just ignore you.
Nope. Recently a cousin of mine stabbed a hopeful robber in his throat when he was threatening him. Very irascible and has a loud mouth and hair trigger temper. Another guy I know is a former soldier, currently AWOL from the army, and is feared by everyone in his circle because he's a confirmed killer who has no qualms with taking you down if you're not careful.

Quote:
Mars in sagg
Quote:
Don't stay angry very long, but will most likely talk down to you making out that your stupid and they're more superior to you.
This hasn't been my experience at all.

Quote:
Mars in Pisces
Quote:
= Lots of crying, screaming, probably drunk, passive aggressive.
This doesn't apply to a lady I know in particular with a prominent Pisces Mars. She has a legendary temper that only begun to cool in her 40s. Very full frontal and powerful with her anger and nobody is left guessing as to how she is feeling. Has done things in her life that she regrets as a result of not having the restraint to not go for the jugular.

Scorpio Mars people haven't been all that temperamental in my experience, but the two I know personally are likelier to self-destruct than massacre the people around them. The consistent thing I've seen with temperamental people is a lot of stress in their charts and/or a very Mars afflicted chart, there is no consistent sign with the "worst temper" from my experience.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 09-26-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Unread 09-26-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mars in Aries = Quick to fly off the handle, but quick to get over it.
Mars in Taurus= Slow slow contained build up, until they turn into their bull and go for the charge....takes them some time but when their angry they're really angry and will most likely then go really quiet for sometime.
Mars in Gemini = Verbally abusive anger going back and forth till they finally shut up.
Mars in Cancer = Very passive aggressive where they will even try to guilt trip you to make you feel bad for them.
Mars in Leo = Loud, agressive, drama queen, shouts louder for everyone to look, loves to have an audience.
Mars in Virgo =Knows exactly what to say to you to hurt you.
Mars in Libra = Prefers to keep the peace than be involved in disputes and will try to work things out...if this fails they will just ignore you.
Mars in Scorpio = Can get VERY angry, they will contain everything for a long time until then EVERYTHING gets released, and forgiveness... you can forget that.
Mars in sagg = Don't stay angry very long, but will most likely talk down to you making out that your stupid and they're more superior to you.
Mars in cap = Slow to anger, but they won't bring themselves down to your level to get into any unnecessary spats, so will probably just ignore you.
Mars in aqua = Patronizing, just uses words.
Mars in Pisces = Lots of crying, screaming, probably drunk, passive aggressive.

So Scorpio comes first place for the worst Mars anger
Agree to Mars in Taurus being one myself conjunct Moon.

Except with Mars in Taurus it's all physical, we don't have the worst per say but for the damage this Mars can put out... it's not one i would want to VS myself... placid and calm, instant explosion like a Volcano and that Bull does real damage.

I'm good with it now though, i have been able to stop myself and just find another outlet, plus i would never lay a fist or hand to a woman ever, it's just when things get really bad damage to walls.. doors, busting own stuff has happened.

I am in agreement somewhat to Scorpio, but it's not always direct.

Common Taurus Mars themes when angry, and you should take these as warnings and actually take it seriously.

Calm, serious toned voice, but not always a serious voice. Mentioned, you don't want to see me angry, you have never seen me angry, very few ever have.
Or, i don't want to fight you, but the build up and explosion is the complete opposite.

Collected and calm whilst you carry on pushing at them.

If Taurus Mars turns their back to you, you are most likely ok, if they don't and just either look down at the floor or stare into you silently this is the time you should either back off, or be prepared for a long fight... if you can take the person down, will most likely go back to being docile and brush off any injuries and is completely placid again like nothing happened.

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 09-26-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 09-26-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I know a person with Aries in Mars really well. He has it in a 4 planet stellium which squares his Cancer Moon. He is the most outwardly calm people I know, and his first response to situations isn't to fly off the handle. He represses and buries his anger and it manifests in his body eating itself - right now he is severely underweight as a reaction to a very stressful time in his life.
[B]

A relative of mine has a temper that doesn't take much to rouse. Apparently when he was younger he bashed a kids head in with a rock after this child was insistent on teasing him. This is not how people experiences his anger.

[B]

One guy I know was under surveillance from the state police because they were afraid that he might have shoot up his college. Another woman flies off the handle if she feels that you're getting aggressive with her. Very reactive and very obvious with her aggression.

[B]

Nope. Recently a cousin of mine stabbed a hopeful robber in his throat when he was threatening him. Very irascible and has a loud mouth and hair trigger temper. Another guy I know is a former soldier, currently AWOL from the army, and is feared by everyone in his circle because he's a confirmed killer who has no qualms with taking you down if you're not careful.

[B]

This hasn't been my experience at all.

[B]

This doesn't apply to a lady I know in particular with a prominent Pisces Mars. She has a legendary temper that only begun to cool in her 40s. Very full frontal and powerful with her anger and nobody is left guessing as to how she is feeling. Has done things in her life that she regrets as a result of not having the restraint to not go for the jugular.

Scorpio Mars people haven't been all that temperamental in my experience, but the two I know personally are likelier to self-destruct than massacre the people around them. The consistent thing I've seen with temperamental people is a lot of stress in their charts and/or a very Mars afflicted chart, there is no consistent sign with the "worst temper" from my experience.
Well CT you're certainly living up to your "username" here aren't you

Obviously i was only giving a very general speculation on each mars sign, and obviously as you have pointed out not everyone will react exactly like this, theres aspects/houses and a whole host of other stuff that comes into play, it was just very light ...just so i could givemy verdict of the worst mars sign, which to me scorpio still stands.

Last edited by Chrysalis; 09-26-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 09-26-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Well CT you're certainly living up to your "username" here aren't you

Obviously i was only giving a very general speculation on each mars sign, and obviously as you have pointed out not everyone will react exactly like this, theres aspects/houses and a whole host of other stuff that comes into play, it was just very light ...just so i could givemy verdict of the worst mars sign, which to me scorpio still stands.
Well now, generalisms usually amount to dick irl based of my experience. Scorpio anything tend to be seen as ominous/dangerous so I can see how you'd designate them as the "worst".
Unread 11-16-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyri View Post
WAAAAAA Chinese Dragon here-Tigers always beat Dragon's though...

May 3rd 1952-Mars in Scorpio 3rd; Natal Mercury Parallel Mars from Aries 8th house; Sun in Taurus opposite Mars from the 9th house. Ugh hate my temper..my higher mind against my lowly self in critical degree 9 of Scorpio.

Will you ever win?

Nope
Vyri
no way I'm a metal dragon. honestly I don't think anyone can beat anyone based on their year.
Unread 11-16-2017, 02:53 PM

are Pisces weak?
Unread 11-20-2017, 03:53 PM

My progressed Mars is in Aries in the 4th now.

Still not sure what I think of progressions as it hasn't made me very assertive with my family, and my natal 4th is Pisces.
Unread 06-27-2020, 04:07 AM

Mars in Aries here (in the 8th house). I have a very quick temper (despite being a peaceful Libra) and am quick to react, but usually regret after I've hurt someone. It's very much do now, think later which counters my Libran indecisiveness.

I will say that I am quick to starting projects, which does help me in what I do. But I also find myself quick to get engaged and equally quick to disengage.
Unread 06-27-2020, 04:48 AM

Smile Re: Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Well now, generalisms usually amount to dick irl based of my experience. Scorpio anything tend to be seen as ominous/dangerous so I can see how you'd designate them as the "worst".
Yeah, Hillary was demonized as the Wicked Witch!
Unread 09-20-2020, 08:13 AM

My son has Mars in Aries and my ex-husband has Mars in Cancer. Although my son has a bad temper it is nothing compared to the Mars in Cancer. I have never met anyone as aggressive as my ex-husband...
Unread 11-24-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnian View Post
Nah,they are fine.A friend of mine has Mars in Aries and she's a Taurus,I **** her off so fast,but other than that thankfully she's not the type who holds grudges.She shows it quite easily when she gets pissed and that's why I like her.I like people who show their anger,it's a healthy outlet.
Try Scorpio moon and see what bad temper means and all the feelings how fast they bottle up.And then try to see what placement is more violent...

I wish I had an Aries Mars it's such a nice and positive placement,although I am happy with my Capricorn Mars too,it's just that Aries Mars is easier to express its feelings and that's so good...You should be happy to have it.
Taurus with Aries Mars and Moon in Scorpio here.
I get angry maybe twice a year. During those times I am actually angry at my inability to stay angry and wallow in it! I just forget any anger very fast.

I actually always wished I had a earth Mars because you guys are actually better able to achieve long-term goals and tend to have the strongest and best shaped bodies.

Tags
allthesigns, ariesworst, mars, temper, zodiac