Hellena

Will we get married?

Attachments

• Inkedastro_w2gw__.30700.140466.gif
    Inkedastro_w2gw__.30700.140466.gif
    71.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Hellena

I appose my analysis. I'm beginner but I tried.
AC is in Sco , so my significator is Mercury. His house (7th) is in Taur, so his significator is Venus. Both significators are in the 10th house - 4th for him and there is no aspect between them.
We were in relationship and we were making plans for the future, but we had a dispute in the week and he doesn't speak to me any more.
4th house gives the end of the matter, so Venus in 10th house may mean that it's over for him.
Also, venus is in Virgo, so in detriment.
Though, sun conjunct mercury but it has passed it over.
The only good sign is the trine between moon and sun, although sun is in Libra, so in fall.
Finally, I found the part of marriage is Gem 1'43'', in the 7th house. Is that a good sign?
I'm sad because from the above analysis I think that we won't get married but we' ll break up instead.

I'd appreciate your contribution.
Thank you.

IleneK

Premium Member
AC is in Sco , so my significator is Mercury. His house (7th) is in Taur, so his significator is Venus. Both significators are in the 10th house - 4th for him and there is no aspect between them.
We were in relationship and we were making plans for the future, but we had a dispute in the week and he doesn't speak to me any more.
4th house gives the end of the matter, so Venus in 10th house may mean that it's over for him.
The only good sign is the trine between moon and sun, although sun is in Libra, so in fall.
Finally, I found the part of marriage is Gem 1'43'', in the 7th house. Is that a good sign?
I'm sad because from the above analysis I think that we won't get married but we' ll break up instead.

Thank you.

Ascendant is Scorpio, so you are Mars, rather than Merc. And, yes, he is signified by Venus.
Now go back through your rather good analysis, with Mars instead of Merc. What do you see now?

Hellena

Oh yes.. Venus is going to conjunct Mars. That's good. But Venus is in detriment and sun is in fall. Can these conditions have a negative effect in the case?
Thank you very much.

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus in its detriment and also you/Mars being in the sign of his/Venus' detriment both have a negative effect. If this were my chart, it would give me great pause; I would give it lots of consideration before entering into this marriage.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think if you want to marry, then there will be marriage based on the conjunction. You do have free will in that regard; if you decide not to marry him, there will not be a marriage.
If you do choose to marry, I do not think it will go well based on his/Venus' adverse reception toward you.

tikana

okaaay

how many horaries have you run on this?

i do it too but i do it for testing purposes..

this is the reason WHY I do not like when querent is posting his/her charts

grin

not at your throat for this btw.

Hellena

okaaay

how many horaries have you run on this?

i do it too but i do it for testing purposes..

this is the reason WHY I do not like when querent is posting his/her charts

grin

not at your throat for this btw.

I run one or two more with different questions, but this was the last one.

Do you think that there is still room for any change in his decision?

I'm desperate because all my friends (3) got married and are pregnant in this year. I'm 34 and I believe his my last chance.

Last edited:

tikana

I run one or two more with different questions, but this was the last one.

Do you think that there is still room for any change in his decision?

I'm desperate because all my friends (3) got married and are pregnant in this year. I'm 34 and I believe his my last chance.

I much rather see an astrologer run this horary than you running it ..
he is last chance? OMG .. officially we ran out of men.
HOLY COW! dont tell me his name is Adam

come on!

Last edited:

rafaella

Thank you.

I found part of marriage to be at 1.42 Leo. What formula did you use? its ASC+7th cusp degree - Venus. Sun as the dispositor of Part of Marriage is in fall. Not good. Moon in detriment of Sun. You will not find happiness in this marriage. The reception between the main significators is not good.

Possibility of marriage is there, due to angular conjunction, but better not too.

And no Its not too late for you. You still have time to find another man in the next year and have all that you want before you hit 37. Don't look at your friends, you have your own timeline and life to lead the way your destiny path is. No need to rush into a bad marriage that most likely will break up in a few years, and then maybe you will have a kid or two to feed and divorced... who knows?

This is the problem with our society in general, people enter relationships/marriages that they shouldn't because they are fearful of being alone. No wonder we have such a high divorce rate in the Western society.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Hellena

I found part of marriage to be at 1.42 Leo. What formula did you use? its ASC+7th cusp degree - Venus. Sun as the dispositor of Part of Marriage is in fall. Not good. Moon in detriment of Sun. You will not find happiness in this marriage. The reception between the main significators is not good.

Possibility of marriage is there, due to angular conjunction, but better not too.

And no Its not too late for you. You still have time to find another man in the next year and have all that you want before you hit 37. Don't look at your friends, you have your own timeline and life to lead the way your destiny path is. No need to rush into a bad marriage that most likely will break up in a few years, and then maybe you will have a kid or two to feed and divorced... who knows?

This is the problem with our society in general, people enter relationships/marriages that they shouldn't because they are fearful of being alone. No wonder we have such a high divorce rate in the Western society.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Thank you for your comments. They are really helpful. I hope I find love sometime in the future. I'm socked because his behaviour changed rapidly and he just blamed me. I asked sorry even if I believe I made no mistake but he said nothing. Nothing at all.
I think that he may have something else in his mind. Maybe another woman.

rafaella

Thank you for your comments. They are really helpful. I hope I find love sometime in the future. I'm socked because his behaviour changed rapidly and he just blamed me. I asked sorry even if I believe I made no mistake but he said nothing. Nothing at all.
I think that he may have something else in his mind. Maybe another woman.

well there is mutual reception between Venus and Mercury, Mercury conjunct Sun. Sun is his secondary significator as a man. So chances of him flirting etc with other people is there. Venus in such bad shape will act in bad way.

I hope you find the right guy for you very soon!

katem

Banned
Can I say, as someone who almost married a man who I now know would not have been the best for me, I understand. It's hard to feel you MUST marry someone, anyone, you don't want to be left out.

Step back, trust the feelings in your heart....this desperation is not good, as the others say, the Moon is not in a good place.

Once you get the ring on your finger and daily life resumes, I rather feel you would be both unhappy and feeling trapped.. as for the man, well, its sounds like he has made his mind up.

Dont waste your life on maybe's, go and find someone else, but remember, men are people too and they too deserve to be loved and find happiness, they wants kids too, but not at any cost.

I wish you love.:kissing:

Hellena

Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it a lot and they do really help me stand on my feet.
I want to ask one more question. Can I produce one more horary chart to ask another question? We had planed a trip for next month. He told me to cancel it out. But I still want to ask: will we go in that trip? Or I can't ask what I want whenever I want because it's to close to the previous one?

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Hellena

I finally did it and here it is.
It isn't good though. I need to give up with him.
Me Jupiter in 10th ready to change sign and with no aspect.
He is Mercury in 10th in the combust of Sun in Libra where Sun is in fall.
Moon in the 4th house Aries in opposition with Sun and Mercury.
Also Saturn is in my 1st house.
Nothing good in this chart. :sad:
Need to move on.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_travel.34858.7071.gif
    astro_w2gw_travel.34858.7071.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Hellena

Am of the mind somewhat as the other's, but essentially am thinking the ball is in your court-meaning it will take communication efforts and a willingness to wait and see attitude, and to listen to 'his' objectives for the continuance towards the future of your relationship and perhaps not necessarily agreeing with his viewpoints (they being based upon physical fulfillment rather than loftier spiritual ideals you possess- his Venus is in terrible shape even though she is able to be in mutual reception with Mercury drawing neigh to Combust with the Sun=indication that talking may not solve the situation for sole is in his fall in Libra=none committal to the topic of marriage Libra) but a chance reunion is there should you wish to nurture it-the relationship- from the angle of physical attraction. Things (emotions-feelings) change suddenly. (Moon sextile Uranus TOL to Jupiter=some mutual reconnecting on a higher understanding) but don't expect much from Jupiter of legal unionizing (Via Combusta-ineffectual-rising into the 11th of hopes and wishes, bc he has yet still a ways to go before he tenants beyond 15 degrees Scorpio-past the Via Combusta) He is also significant to negation of goals that trip is based upon -rekindling hopeful expectations - carving a commitment in stone towards the aim of legal marriage vows? (he being in union Libra-romance-marriage) So should you take the trip based upon that ideal, expect some enjoyment-for Jupiter is the great benefic - but no brass ring.

Part of Marriage & Partnerships is at 11 degrees Cancer 43 minutes (culminating elements or energies-decided by feminine natural instincts-yielding?) (A curious aside here on my part : Are you expecting to move abroad?) in the 8th house (physical attraction-changes-transitions-termination) in the triplicity of Water where Neptune is significantly placed with Cheron (capable of healing bc of vague illusions?) he being deposited in the natural 4th realm of Cancer's culminating effecting energies (thinking it will be your decision ultimately to continue to live without commitment specifically for your aims - no agreed upon settlement of values with him, that you will have to wait for long term positive results to kick in on his side to make some decisions. Morpheus (Neptune is well know for illusion and self deceptions) is retro grading to connect with the part of marriage in a trine. (Could indicate separating on amicable terms settled between the two of you-again, being smooth and none demanding might do the trick?) Should you try to salvage the relationship to solve-heal-or develop the association, I don't know-how much are you willing to extend your patience energy and mostly-waiting tempering attributes?

Wishing the two of you will experience the trine of the chart between Moon, Uranus and Jupiter in the best of light and joy.

Take Care
All the best
Vyri:love::unsure:

Last edited:

Hellena

Finally, he canceled his ticket and he said that he want we break up. Even if I tried as much as I could he didn't want to discuss anything. So, our relationship is over. And actually I have done nothing bad to him.
No marriage. No trip.

Viry, yes I was thinking to go abroad for work for 5 months, but finally I didn't get approved.

Thanks a lot for your comments and your time.

Last edited: