Anyone Chart Reading about career and health???

Gpoly

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could read my chart and tell me something about career prospects and possible health issues that will come!!!

Thank you all

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_7-8-1985_16-35 (1).jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_7-8-1985_16-35 (1).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    45.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 22

Ekonomist13

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could read my chart and tell me something about career prospects and possible health issues that will come!!!

Thank you all

I wonder how much of that Taurus is noticeable IRL... that's a very important question for me now :D

But until you answer it, let's give it a try:

Leo/Sag/Taurus(1°) --> I will assume an attractor state/archetype of pure fire.

Being almost pure fire, you're impulsive, determined, stubborn, humoristic. A judging type most likely. Intuitive, lead by feelings (Most likely MBPI archetype: ENFJ)

ALL triplicities/all fire signs present. Little earth balance, but barely noticeable (more of a hedonistic/sensory type - drugs/alcohol/rock/punk music?)

Good with words, but a possible tyrant. Manipulative/machiavellian. Egocentric, but empathetic when feels like it's important.

Driven, energetic, tolerant, connected. Possibly anxious/neurotic (ADHD?)

IF these things are correct, suggested careers are:

- teacher/professor (sports, engineering, life coaching...)
- PR/Sales Manager
- Art director
- Human Resources Management

Possible careers include:

- mechanical engineer
- accountant
- Lawyer
- Researcher

Those might seem to be too hard or unattractive for you, but they might help you balance your personality.

I don't do health. Sometimes I do mental health, but I need more info, people are usually sensitive to those kinds of things.

For example, my take on you is: anxious, neurotic, insecure, independent, good communication skills but avoidant personality style. Overly dominant, potentially hostile/antagonistic - fist-first philosophy.

Feedback might help be more precise and is certainly appreciated!

Last edited:

Gpoly

I wonder how much of that Taurus is noticeable IRL... that's a very important question for me now :D

But until you answer it, let's give it a try:

Leo/Sag/Taurus(1°) --> I will assume an attractor state/archetype of pure fire.

Being almost pure fire, you're impulsive, determined, stubborn, humoristic. A judging type most likely. Intuitive, lead by feelings (Most likely MBPI archetype: ENFJ)

ALL triplicities/all fire signs present. Little earth balance, but barely noticeable (more of a hedonistic/sensory type - drugs/alcohol/rock/punk music?)

Good with words, but a possible tyrant. Manipulative/machiavellian. Egocentric, but empathetic when feels like it's important.

Driven, energetic, tolerant, connected. Possibly anxious/neurotic (ADHD?)

IF these things are correct, suggested careers are:

- teacher/professor (sports, engineering, life coaching...)
- PR/Sales Manager
- Art director
- Human Resources Management

Possible careers include:

- mechanical engineer
- accountant
- Lawyer
- Researcher

Those might seem to be too hard or unattractive for you, but they might help you balance your personality.

I don't do health. Sometimes I do mental health, but I need more info, people are usually sensitive to those kinds of things.

For example, my take on you is: anxious, neurotic, insecure, independent, good communication skills but avoidant personality style. Overly dominant, potentially hostile/antagonistic - fist-first philosophy.

Feedback might help be more precise and is certainly appreciated!

Hello friend,

Thanks for your reply.

Your reading is pretty accurate.

No drugs or alcohol but I love good food so at this period I am 120kgs.

I work as a team leader/ advisor in economics sector.
People believe that I am a tough guy,very demanding in work but also very fair and trustworthy.
I am always one step ahead, giving innovative ideas and solutions, out of the box thinker - that's maybe because of Jupiter in Aquarius?

Additionally, I have to improve my English... a lot.

That said, I want to ask you if you can see any chance for me to make some good money in life!!!!

Thank you very much!!