Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-05-2021, 01:51 AM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Can someone please help! My 3 year old son got both his hands crushed last month..He has been going through surgeries and he has lost two of his fingers..I am looking at a noninvasive technique if he would be able to regrow fingers..Can someone please help here..Tons of thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (54.9 KB, 8 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
Can someone please help! My 3 year old son got both his hands crushed last month..He has been going through surgeries and he has lost two of his fingers..I am looking at a noninvasive technique if he would be able to regrow fingers..Can someone please help here..Tons of thanks
Providing more details here..there are techniques available for finger tips but the doctor cut his bones from knuckle so this could be a medical miracle. Can someone please help
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-05-2021, 03:33 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,962
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

So your son is signified by the 5th, ruled by Merc.
The question "if Medicine/procedure will overcome the injury/illness?" is the 10th, so ruled by Mars.
Merc and Mars do not aspect; they are one sign apart, so disjunct. No connection between them there. No favorable relationship there.
I am also concerned that the technique/procedure/medicine/Mars does not receive your son well, since Mars receives Merc poorly, be detriment. I take that to suggest that the procedure that has been recommended or that you have in mind may not be suitable for the kind of injury your son sustained.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
So your son is signified by the 5th, ruled by Merc.
The question "if Medicine/procedure will overcome the injury/illness?" is the 10th, so ruled by Mars.
Merc and Mars do not aspect; they are one sign apart, so disjunct. No connection between them there. No favorable relationship there.
I am also concerned that the technique/procedure/medicine/Mars does not receive your son well, since Mars receives Merc poorly, be detriment. I take that to suggest that the procedure that has been recommended or that you have in mind may not be suitable for the kind of injury your son sustained.
What can I do then? I am too a point to cut my own fingers so that he is not alone..will prayers help? Anything?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

I just canít accept that this happened to him as he is so little..his hands are tiny and canít imagine him going through this..I keep looking at his pictures where he used to be fine and now seeing his hands where they are missing skin, fingers I am beyond devastated and willing to do anything
..I canít even give away my fingers as the doctor said thatís not an option..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-05-2021, 04:03 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,962
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
What can I do then? I am too a point to cut my own fingers so that he is not alone..will prayers help? Anything?
I have to say this very honestly to you. First, I am so very sorry for this awful accident that befell you little one. It's just awful. And I would also say that this is just a horary chart and you should not let that be your guide in this very tender matter of such great import.

If it were me, I would not consult a horary. I would rely on the guidance and advice of the doctors and specialists and those closest to you. In this matter, I feel they are better guides.
Again, I am so sorry and hope you may find true help.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I have to say this very honestly to you. First, I am so very sorry for this awful accident that befell you little one. It's just awful. And I would also say that this is just a horary chart and you should not let that be your guide in this very tender matter of such great import.

If it were me, I would not consult a horary. I would rely on the guidance and advice of the doctors and specialists and those closest to you. In this matter, I feel they are better guides.
Again, I am so sorry and hope you may find true help.
Thank you..the reason I consulted horary is because our doctor is concerned that I might just trust anyone since I have lost a touch of reality and mental control but I could care less for that opinion..all I care I about my son and his well being...I want to have a hope that he will finally have full hands like majority of us and he will know that everything best was done for him..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-05-2021, 05:00 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,074
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Ordinarily, when the Ascendent degree is in it's final stages from about 28-30 degrees, its is a sign of the question being "too late" and the fate is already established.


Seeing Uranus in the 3rd and Venus the ruler of the 3rd house with 5th house of children being Mercury and no aspects to the Moon other then the sextile from Venus (3rd house ruler), I'd think the answer is "no" he cannot.


Yet with Uranus in the 3rd, I'd also think it is possible there will be something "unusual" offered to him, such as found in an operation to take the place of what is missing.


Best of luck to you and your son.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Ordinarily, when the Ascendent degree is in it's final stages from about 28-30 degrees, its is a sign of the question being "too late" and the fate is already established.


Seeing Uranus in the 3rd and Venus the ruler of the 3rd house with 5th house of children being Mercury and no aspects to the Moon other then the sextile from Venus (3rd house ruler), I'd think the answer is "no" he cannot.


Yet with Uranus in the 3rd, I'd also think it is possible there will be something "unusual" offered to him, such as found in an operation to take the place of what is missing.


Best of luck to you and your son.
Thank you..I thought the Unusual could still be that thing..but who knows..I will keep everyone posted..I canít loose the hope for him..I feel like I owe him so much right now
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-05-2021, 06:45 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,625
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

You can't regrow limbs. We dont have technology yet. artificial intelligence there is that but it is very complicated and expensive. The limbs grow in the womb.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
You can't regrow limbs. We dont have technology yet. artificial intelligence there is that but it is very complicated and expensive. The limbs grow in the womb.
Thank you Tikana..I am looking into future as well..I am planning to save stem cell from our baby (due in 9 weeks) so that if anything comes in future, my son has that option available to him..on another side..there is technology for fingertips and I am still hoping for medical miracle..I wonít give up on my prayers..there is always that 0.0001% of chance that impossible can happen..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-05-2021, 08:23 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,625
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
Thank you Tikana..I am looking into future as well..I am planning to save stem cell from our baby (due in 9 weeks) so that if anything comes in future, my son has that option available to him..on another side..there is technology for fingertips and I am still hoping for medical miracle..I wonít give up on my prayers..there is always that 0.0001% of chance that impossible can happen..
I dont see any hope in the chart .. merc is in 1st decant of libra in 8th house (house of losses and surgeries)
it is not gaining any strength and not changing signs or houses .. you want some kind of improvement on lord of 5th ...
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-05-2021, 08:43 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I dont see any hope in the chart .. merc is in 1st decant of libra in 8th house (house of losses and surgeries)
it is not gaining any strength and not changing signs or houses .. you want some kind of improvement on lord of 5th ...
Is there any way I can work on that?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-05-2021, 09:29 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,167
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
Is there any way I can work on that?
The horary chart is what it is. There's no way to change it.

"You want some kind of improvement on lord of 5th" means that for the chart to provide the kind of answer you want - for it to say yes, your son can regrow his fingers - the fifth house ruler, which is Mercury in this case, would have to be placed so that its condition will soon improve, according to traditional astrology's definition of improvement. But it isn't. So, the chart doesn't say yes. It doesn't show any way that you could change the answer to a yes, either. It says the answer is no and that's final.

You can't make your son's fingers regrow. That's outside the realm of possibility.

What you can do is help your son live the best life he can with missing fingers. Not by doing this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
I am too a point to cut my own fingers so that he is not alone..
... because cutting off your own fingers won't make him feel less alone, it will just make him think his mother is a freak. And, probably, feel guilty if and when he learns that the entire reason you cut them off was because of his accident.

Instead, accept him as he is. Teach him that, while his missing fingers make him unusual, they don't make him less. Learn what accommodations, if any, he'll need to learn to write, to eat, and everything else. Help him respond in a matter-of-fact way to the inevitable questions he'll get.

As it is, you seem to think his missing fingers make it impossible for him to have a good life. That's a much bigger problem than the missing fingers themselves.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Last edited by Osamenor; 09-05-2021 at 09:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
The horary chart is what it is. There's no way to change it.

"You want some kind of improvement on lord of 5th" means that for the chart to provide the kind of answer you want - for it to say yes, your son can regrow his fingers - the fifth house ruler, which is Mercury in this case, would have to be placed so that its condition will soon improve, according to traditional astrology's definition of improvement. But it isn't. So, the chart doesn't say yes. It doesn't show any way that you could change the answer to a yes, either. It says the answer is no and that's final.

You can't make your son's fingers regrow. That's outside the realm of possibility.

What you can do is help your son live the best life he can with missing fingers. Not by doing this:
... because cutting off your own fingers won't make him feel less alone, it will just make him think his mother is a freak. And, probably, feel guilty if and when he learns that the entire reason you cut them off was because of his accident.

Instead, accept him as he is. Teach him that, while his missing fingers make him unusual, they don't make him less. Learn what accommodations, if any, he'll need to learn to write, to eat, and everything else. Help him respond in a matter-of-fact way to the inevitable questions he'll get.

As it is, you seem to think his missing fingers make it impossible for him to have a good life. That's a much bigger problem than the missing fingers themselves.
I think I should have added, the reason Why I blame myself is because of couple of reasons..first he was taken care by in laws while I was on work..and they keep insisting that they do not want to take care of them..however they never said that to my husband so I could never do anything. On the day of the accident also, my son asked me to come home to be with him but because I was at work, I couldnít..again he was under care of my MIL where she hates me but I could never imagine that she wouldnít take care of him since they wouldnít mess up with their son..so at the end now I blame myself for not taking him away from them..So itís not the missing fingers that are the issue ..itís the guilt that is staying with me since I believe if I was there it wouldnít have happened..I donít know how many people can understand that my love for him will never change in fact he has always been the top priority for me and I love him more than anything..itís just I am blaming myself for his situation and want to go to normal..he is a happy kid but I am looking for anything that can help us to recover
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 09-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,167
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Self blame when your child has a bad accident is normal. Any parent would do that. Even when there is no logical reason at all that it could be your fault.

What you need is help working through that. Therapy?

That would be much more feasible than hoping for his fingers to regrow.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

I agree..I have searched for time travel and everything like that..I am aware of this and I know I would suggest anyone the same thing but I have also learnt that itís hard to be that person that is getting hurt each and every minute..itís hard to be that parent where your kid is suffering..my therapy wouldnít change how he will be impacted in the school and further..I can teach and preach but I have been bullied in school for something very minor in physical appearance..I am aware of what he has to go through considering he is very emotional too..I appreciate all the responses and I understand that the answer is no..but like I mentioned I will keep praying.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is online now
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,167
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
.my therapy wouldn’t change how he will be impacted in the school and further..
Yes it will.

Not that you going through therapy will directly change the way his teachers and classmates treat him, but it will definitely change the way you see this whole matter, the way you react, and the way you respond to your son. That in turn will give you the ability to be his ally in a meaningful way.

When he has problems in school, if you're still stuck in this helpless, feeling guilty state, you won't be able to help him. If anything, you'll make his problems worse, because your emotions will overwhelm you and he'll feel he has to support you. But if you have therapy and work through this, you'll have your own emotions taken care of, and you'll have the bandwidth to give your son emotional support and to fight for him if necessary.

Farther down the road, if he's grown up with your support, he'll have the ability to navigate life, disfigurement and all. If he hasn't had your support, he'll be crippled in his ability to make his way.

You couldn't prevent his accident, but you can prevent your response to it from causing him more problems.

Looking back to the horary chart, your significator is Saturn, it's in domicile, and it's tightly trine your son's significator. That says the real power in this situation is in your hands, and you're in the best possible position to support your son, if you use that power. Not the doctors, they've done what they can. Not by regrowing his fingers, that's impossible, and the chart is clear on that. But by strengthening yourself.

Edited to add: On a reread of your post, I see he's only lost two fingers. That's not an insurmountable handicap at all. It might not even hinder his ability to do anything, just make him look a little unusual, and that's easy to get by. A college friend of mine had a couple of missing fingers from an accident, and he found it fun to be so unique looking. Nobody ever gave him a hard time about it.

Your son might even be able to use that to his advantage. If people give him trouble when he's older, he can hold up his hand and say, "See this? I got that dealing with a smart a$$ like you. You should see the other guy."
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Last edited by Osamenor; 09-06-2021 at 12:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-06-2021, 03:48 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,625
Post Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpionstar View Post
Is there any way I can work on that?
Lord of 10th house is mars A. it is peregrine B. it makes no major aspects to your L5(son) then Mars will enter libra where it is out of hope.
MH is in critical degree late sco.
Nothing is there to support your wish

even if you take the treatment as 2nd house as derived 10th house from 5th
Neptune is ion MH (idealistic or illustion). and Moon is heading directly to oppose jupiter and there is venus interference on top

it is not just regrowing a finger it is regrowing a finger with muscles and nerves. we are not there to grow limbs.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-06-2021, 04:35 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,472
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Scorpionstar,

Your son will learn to adjust. He is very young and resilient.

And in the distant future, there will be bionic replacements at some point. Children who have lost their hands have bionic replacements that work like real hands.

My concern is for your health and stability. You will not be helping him if you emotionally send him the message that he is horribly damaged.

And it won't be helpful to him if this rift between you and the inlaws grows deeper and more bitter.

Please take some of the advice given already and get some therapy to help you cope and it will improve his life tremendously.

He is young enough to learn how to adapt and do everything he will need to do just fine. Have some faith.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
IleneK (09-06-2021)
  #21  
Unread 09-07-2021, 12:24 AM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Scorpionstar,

Your son will learn to adjust. He is very young and resilient.

And in the distant future, there will be bionic replacements at some point. Children who have lost their hands have bionic replacements that work like real hands.

My concern is for your health and stability. You will not be helping him if you emotionally send him the message that he is horribly damaged.

And it won't be helpful to him if this rift between you and the inlaws grows deeper and more bitter.

Please take some of the advice given already and get some therapy to help you cope and it will improve his life tremendously.

He is young enough to learn how to adapt and do everything he will need to do just fine. Have some faith.
Thank you everyone..I am kind of coming to senses and like I mentioned I am aware that everyone thinks I am crazy..we did some therapy in his hospital stay but again I am not comfortable with the idea of acceptance of his accident..he keep asking why our hands are fine and he asks me if the baby inside my womb has fine hands..I can explain to him what happened to him but I canít explain why it happened to him
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-07-2021, 12:27 AM
Scorpionstar Scorpionstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Lord of 10th house is mars A. it is peregrine B. it makes no major aspects to your L5(son) then Mars will enter libra where it is out of hope.
MH is in critical degree late sco.
Nothing is there to support your wish

even if you take the treatment as 2nd house as derived 10th house from 5th
Neptune is ion MH (idealistic or illustion). and Moon is heading directly to oppose jupiter and there is venus interference on top

it is not just regrowing a finger it is regrowing a finger with muscles and nerves. we are not there to grow limbs.
Yes I understand that...my first issue was that doctor cut his fingers saying the bones may have been straight. And not bend.which was weird because now they say may be he will need another surgery in 5 years for rest of the fingers as they may not bend either with growth
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-07-2021, 12:53 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,074
Re: Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Quote:
Thank you everyone..I am kind of coming to senses and like I mentioned I am aware that everyone thinks I am crazy..we did some therapy in his hospital stay but again I am not comfortable with the idea of acceptance of his accident..he keep asking why our hands are fine and he asks me if the baby inside my womb has fine hands..I can explain to him what happened to him but I canít explain why it happened to him



I just re-read this - and want to say, that "depending" upon your spiritual beliefs, perhaps just to say something along the lines of "God knows you are a special little boy, who can help others out there in the world you will come to know either in school or play - who has something they wish was different for them. Because you are special and so smart (as he asked about the new baby) - God knows this ahead of time what our needs are, and sees you as that special person who can work on his behalf.


Anyway, that came to me, as something I might come up with if need be.

I recall my youngest daughter, (who died at age 31 with mental illness) was extremely sensitive as a child, and made friends with another girl in school who was horribly disfigured at birth. It never made a difference, and today I see this same girl is married with a nice family of her own (on FB)



Some of us are simply different for reasons unknown to us right now. But if you have faith in anything higher then us, perhaps you can lean on that faith and get the answers you need to help your little one.



Love and hugs to you. I'm sure it will all work out for you and him. Congratulations on the new baby too.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fingers, regrow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.