Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-25-2021, 02:57 PM

Read my chart please.

Hi.
DOB: sept 30 1994
Time: 9:33pm
Place: Pasay City, Philippines
I would like to ask if I could be able to have a higher status in my current job? I am working as a cashier in a supermarket but I feel like I want to learn and experience more not because of my salary. Do i need to leave my current job and look for a better career? Do i have good career and financial luck and opportunities this september or this year? Thanks.

Unread 08-25-2021, 06:53 PM

Re: Read my chart please.

For taurus asc sat mercury are super good doers both of them afflicted . 10th lord retro is not good for profession/ success . as per rasi ketu in 10th gives many cuts disappoints sat rahu too aspecting 10th . 5th lord conjunction with 8th 10th lord aspected by 12th lord is not good for career success . it gives many setback and lay offs . professional life is low . currently you are in ketu dasa exists till 2023 next venus dasa is good in terms of physical pleasures material comforts from spouse but not good for prof or finance . so save money for future needs . don't over spend since venus in own house you waste money on junk foods and drinks control that .. you also try for private company . period of ketu- mer gives troubles in finance health issues take care . profession exists but it will have many changes and troubles not more not worst just wheel moves on ..
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (08-30-2021)
Unread 08-26-2021, 12:38 AM

Hi i am really thankful for sharing your knowledge. Sorry for asking for one more question. As you mentioned, venus dasa is a good time for my marriage life. Is it possible to know about my future spouse, where will i meet him and his personality thank you. @creativei

Last edited by Selene930; 08-30-2021 at 03:42 PM.
Unread 08-30-2021, 03:45 PM

Cool Re: Read my chart please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
For taurus asc sat mercury are super good doers both of them afflicted . 10th lord retro is not good for profession/ success . as per rasi ketu in 10th gives many cuts disappoints sat rahu too aspecting 10th . 5th lord conjunction with 8th 10th lord aspected by 12th lord is not good for career success . it gives many setback and lay offs . professional life is low . currently you are in ketu dasa exists till 2023 next venus dasa is good in terms of physical pleasures material comforts from spouse but not good for prof or finance . so save money for future needs . don't over spend since venus in own house you waste money on junk foods and drinks control that .. you also try for private company . period of ketu- mer gives troubles in finance health issues take care . profession exists but it will have many changes and troubles not more not worst just wheel moves on ..
How does my period of ketu-saturn this oct for my career? Will i land a new job? Currently having problems with my job.
Unread 08-30-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene930 View Post
Hi.
DOB: sept 30 1994
Time: 9:33pm
Place: Pasay City, Philippines
I would like to ask if I could be able to have a higher status in my current job? I am working as a cashier in a supermarket but I feel like I want to learn and experience more not because of my salary. Do i need to leave my current job and look for a better career? Do i have good career and financial luck and opportunities this september or this year? Thanks.
Have fun as you Read, Study and Vigilantly Practise

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
chart, read