Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 08-03-2021, 05:45 AM

Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I am of “The Age of Aquarius” has begun stance sidereal style.

David has interesting knowledge on the tropical ages, and Does not think we are in sidereal Aquarius yet.

What is your interest in the ages? How far down the rabbit hole are you? Have you been reading only this thread here on the ages? Or have you read both David’s or my threads on this.
The author of "The Gnostic Circle" agreed with you that Vedics have it all wrong, and that the sidereal Zodiac should be strictly about the Ages. She chose 1926 as the start-year for the Aquarian Age, and set the sidereal Zodiac for that purpose, while practicing tropical for Natal-charts.

She also linked the Yugas to Equinoctial Precession, which was uniquely her idea, with a Fixed-sign Age at the start of each Yuga.

Last edited by david starling; 08-03-2021 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 08-03-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The author of "The Gnostic Circle" agreed with you that Vedics have it all wrong, and that the sidereal Zodiac should be strictly about the Ages. She chose 1926 as the start-year for the Aquarian Age, and set the sidereal Zodiac for that purpose, while practicing tropical for Natal-charts.

She also linked the Yugas to Equinoctial Precession, which was uniquely her idea, with a Fixed-sign Age at the start of each Yuga.
More, I agree with Thomas Burgoyne, in “The Light of Egypt”. While Norelli-Bachelet holds some interesting data, there are a lot of things about her writing that I don’t agree with. She talks of “the Mother” as if channeling, repeatedly, and loses me. Burgoyne is an interesting read.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (08-03-2021)
Unread 08-03-2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:
More, I agree with Thomas Burgoyne, in “The Light of Egypt”. While Norelli-Bachelet holds some interesting data, there are a lot of things about her writing that I don’t agree with. She talks of “the Mother” as if channeling, repeatedly, and loses me. Burgoyne is an interesting read.
Opal, I looked up Burgoyne's tropical Chart. Have you seen it? He had a stellium in his 1st House, and appears to have been a very private Individual.

Have you read his book "The Language of the Stars"?

I'm wondering about his reasoning about when to begin the sidereal Aquarian Age.
Unread 08-04-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Opal, I looked up Burgoyne's tropical Chart. Have you seen it? He had a stellium in his 1st House, and appears to have been a very private Individual.

I'm wondering about his reasoning about when to begin the sidereal Aquarian Age.
I haven’t read The Language of the Stars. Might be on PDF. I will check. Not sure, but, I know where the book is, when I get a chance I will read that area again.
david starling (08-04-2021)
Unread 08-04-2021, 01:23 PM

Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

I have looked at his chart. I will look again, I have it somewhere.
Unread 08-07-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:

The Light of Egypt. Name of a thread I just started, that may assist with your question.

I am still working dawn to dusk.

I didn’t post his natal chart. I would like it to be there, but, I got spooked posting a chart.
Unread 08-07-2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
The Light of Egypt. Name of a thread I just started, that may assist with your question.

I didn’t post his natal chart. I would like it to be there, but, I got spooked posting a chart.
Looong work days! How's the weather?
Unread 08-07-2021, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Opal: You must be as wealthy by now, as DJT or almost, if it's paid hours and that's the idea behind all that effort.

(j/k)

Be careful you don't "overdo" as supposedly, a balanced life is optimum for inner and outer health. So I hear from my Libran husband. (who overdoes in the gym, imo) I do zero in any gyms.
Unread 08-07-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:

I'll post it for you and the sake of the thread , IF I can find the thread that is.
Unread 08-08-2021, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Looong work days! How's the weather?
Smoky! No need for cigarettes.
Unread 08-08-2021, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
I'll post it for you and the sake of the thread , IF I can find the thread that is.
Thank you!
Unread 08-08-2021, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Opal: You must be as wealthy by now, as DJT or almost, if it's paid hours and that's the idea behind all that effort.

(j/k)

Be careful you don't "overdo" as supposedly, a balanced life is optimum for inner and outer health. So I hear from my Libran husband. (who overdoes in the gym, imo) I do zero in any gyms.
I don’t like gyms, work works now, later I will make one for home.

Not rich. Work is my gym. And my social scene. It’s summer, phone keeps ringing.
leomoon (08-08-2021)

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great