Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-28-2021, 02:13 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Where is my missing friend

I honestly can't work this one out. He's kind of an ex, kind of an enemy, kind of a friend, very much loved, and very missing...

I don't even know where to start

Please help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg where_is_my_missing_friend_hr.48513.233763.jpg (52.4 KB, 20 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-28-2021, 04:32 PM
fensi88's Avatar
fensi88 fensi88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Beograd, Srbija
Posts: 4,265
Re: Where is my missing friend

Your friens is represented with Saturn rx, that is sure sign he wil be found!

He might be at hilly uneven ground, places recently dug up, stone quarries, vineyards. Ruler is in 10th house so he can be at public building, department store, police, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where he is.

Direction: South

POF is in Sag in 8 house, so he might be at a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house. He can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds or near water or waste disposal, operating rooms or mortuaries.

Direction: South by West
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-28-2021, 04:39 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,946
Re: Where is my missing friend

Is he depressed? 12th wants to keep emotions hidden. If he is he's in 5th house (beach house, recreation place, a place that he likes to go to relax & go his hobbies?)

I'm not good at this.

I hope you find him soon. I don't see any death or anything like that in the chart.

keep texting, calling him.

Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yseult View Post
I honestly can't work this one out. He's kind of an ex, kind of an enemy, kind of a friend, very much loved, and very missing...

I don't even know where to start

Please help
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Yseult (07-28-2021)
  #4  
Unread 07-28-2021, 05:09 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,048
Re: Where is my missing friend

With the moon in the 12th house, I think he's essentially in hiding and does not wish to be found-- at least for now. Do you know if he might be involved in illegal activity, drug deals, or bad debts?

Let's take your friend as an 11th house matter, ruled by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is in his turned 12th house.

These 12th house placements and with Saturn as a malefic makes me think he fears for his life; but without hard major aspects to Saturn or the moon, and with Saturn domiciled and angular, I think he is alive.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-28-2021, 11:47 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Is he depressed? 12th wants to keep emotions hidden. If he is he's in 5th house (beach house, recreation place, a place that he likes to go to relax & go his hobbies?)

I'm not good at this.

I hope you find him soon. I don't see any death or anything like that in the chart.

keep texting, calling him.

Good Luck.
He's not the kind to usually be depressed... but I suppose he could be... there had to be a reason he vanished? Doesn't there? He's not a big beach person, but... it's a start! Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-28-2021, 11:49 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
With the moon in the 12th house, I think he's essentially in hiding and does not wish to be found-- at least for now. Do you know if he might be involved in illegal activity, drug deals, or bad debts?

Let's take your friend as an 11th house matter, ruled by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is in his turned 12th house.

These 12th house placements and with Saturn as a malefic makes me think he fears for his life; but without hard major aspects to Saturn or the moon, and with Saturn domiciled and angular, I think he is alive.
No, he wouldn't be involved in drugs or illegal activities. His hobbies are restoring cars, and that's about it - that's his hobby. He might have got himself in trouble with money - he's never been good at that, but alive is very, very good! I can understand if he's in hiding... life has thrown some pretty major hard balls at him lately... but no, nothing illegal, and certainly not drugs... someone said retrograde Saturn shows him returning... I hope it's soon.

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-28-2021, 11:51 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Your friens is represented with Saturn rx, that is sure sign he wil be found!

He might be at hilly uneven ground, places recently dug up, stone quarries, vineyards. Ruler is in 10th house so he can be at public building, department store, police, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where he is.

Direction: South

POF is in Sag in 8 house, so he might be at a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house. He can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds or near water or waste disposal, operating rooms or mortuaries.

Direction: South by West
He vanished from work... up and left... he doesn't keep in touch with his family, although he might his mother every now and again... he doesn't ride, but being found, or returning is wonderful news. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-29-2021, 12:24 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,022
Re: Where is my missing friend

Who is Venus and Mars in the 5th of relationships? Are you Mars and he Venus (7th) or is there another lady in the mix and he's off with her?


I agree with WB, he doesn't want to be found right now with Moon 01Aries in the 12th (hidden), but in the 01 degree, just a beginning of something.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-29-2021, 12:28 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,022
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Your friens is represented with Saturn rx, that is sure sign he wil be found!

He might be at hilly uneven ground, places recently dug up, stone quarries, vineyards. Ruler is in 10th house so he can be at public building, department store, police, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where he is.

Direction: South

POF is in Sag in 8 house, so he might be at a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house. He can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds or near water or waste disposal, operating rooms or mortuaries.

Direction: South by West
Goca: Thats a very nice site you opened for sports and horary., congratulations. I posted the chart of Simone Biles today, the U.S.A. gold medal gymnast who opted out for a time, starting yesterday and said she needs time away, time off for her mental and emotional stability.


Not sure if you'd be interested in adding her to see if she'll be back. Anyway, just wanted to say a nice site you have.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (07-29-2021)
  #10  
Unread 07-29-2021, 01:04 AM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Who is Venus and Mars in the 5th of relationships? Are you Mars and he Venus (7th) or is there another lady in the mix and he's off with her?


I agree with WB, he doesn't want to be found right now with Moon 01Aries in the 12th (hidden), but in the 01 degree, just a beginning of something.
Yeah, I guess that's probably me and him :/ very, very sadly There *is* another woman in the mix, but she left him too...

Last edited by Yseult; 07-29-2021 at 01:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yseult For This Useful Post:
leomoon (07-29-2021)
  #11  
Unread 07-29-2021, 01:05 AM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Goca: Thats a very nice site you opened for sports and horary., congratulations. I posted the chart of Simone Biles today, the U.S.A. gold medal gymnast who opted out for a time, starting yesterday and said she needs time away, time off for her mental and emotional stability.


Not sure if you'd be interested in adding her to see if she'll be back. Anyway, just wanted to say a nice site you have.
Who's Goca?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-29-2021, 01:14 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,022
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yseult View Post
Who's Goca?

post #2 - fensi88 - a very experienced horarist.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (07-29-2021)
  #13  
Unread 07-29-2021, 01:41 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,048
Re: Where is my missing friend

Yseult, astrology aside, if you are dealing with a missing person, is this a matter for the police?
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-29-2021, 05:53 AM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Yseult, astrology aside, if you are dealing with a missing person, is this a matter for the police?
No, I don't think so. He quit his job, he's not returning calls, not to anyone, but he's a reclusive type, autistic, he's probably headed outback to go camping or fishing or something and get away from all the problems. Or he might be with one of his brothers. I don't think this is something for the police. Thanks for caring though.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-29-2021, 02:09 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Something of an answer... he is alive, I don't really know what shape he's in, but I emailed him (I've emailed him several times actually) tonight thanking him for something that he didn't realise he'd done. Just one of those intuitive? things... and I drew a chart ... would he read it... at first I looked and thought no... but then I got a notification that he had read it... 9 minutes after I sent it.

So I looked more carefully at the chart to see where that answer lay... I'm Jupiter and he is Mercury - there is nothing connecting us... but then I looked at the 9th house (communication - turned 3rd) and it was ruled by Mars, which, was 8 minutes (and a bit) off perfecting an aspect. It's an opposition, so I guess there won't be an answer at this point, but there is reception. Mars in the triplicity of Jupiter and Jupiter in the term of Mars... so at least he is alive and from what I can tell near, if not at, home and reading emails, even if he's not replying. So he's definitely safe.

I'll upload the chart... I haven't really worked out what else this chart is telling me, perhaps nothing, but the timing was spot on... well, except it was in minutes for fixed signs which is a little odd... or then again maybe it isn't odd? I was pretty sure fixed signs were a much longer time frame.

Anyway, Jupiter (me) is peregrine - he's in house of joy, and both are about to change signs... so I don't know what that portends either at this point. Hopefully something positive.

Also, Mars is conjunct Regulus, which seems to be a very positive thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg an answer I suppose.jpg (50.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Yseult; 07-29-2021 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-29-2021, 08:48 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,048
Re: Where is my missing friend

It's good that you have some tangible evidence that he's alive. Hopefully it's an opening.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Yseult (07-30-2021)
  #17  
Unread 07-31-2021, 06:12 AM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
It's good that you have some tangible evidence that he's alive. Hopefully it's an opening.
No, sadly, I can't see any opening. I think I'm just going to have to be content with knowing he's alive out there.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-31-2021, 06:09 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,048
Re: Where is my missing friend

Yseult, if/when you have some kind of resolution to this case, please let us know.

For horary readings it's good to know if we answered correctly or missed the mark; the latter, so we can improve our methods.

Best wishes for a good outcome.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 07-31-2021, 06:30 PM
Yseult Yseult is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 65
Re: Where is my missing friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Yseult, if/when you have some kind of resolution to this case, please let us know.

For horary readings it's good to know if we answered correctly or missed the mark; the latter, so we can improve our methods.

Best wishes for a good outcome.
Other than him reading my email, and quitting his job, I have nothing further at this time, but I did post a chart, I think in the relationship thread? that looks positive. I asked when I would actually see him, not hoping for much, but the moon is translating light, with some interference, so I posted there...should I have posted it here? I thought it was appropriate to ask when I would actually see him... It's troubling me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
friend, missing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.