Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #426  
Unread 06-29-2021, 12:27 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
So...we're actually shifting from the age of Virgo to Leo if you believe in the opposites? or we're shifting from the age of Sagittarius to one of Capricorn?
There's a Galactic Center Age that uses Direct motion through the tropical Zodiac, but it's in the middle of its Age of Sagittarius.

I'm using precessional tropical Ages that I worked out on my own, which had the tropical Age of Sagittarius under, Jupertarian rulership, changing over to the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership after 400 A.D.

And now, the Uranian-ruled, tropical Age of Aquarius is scheduled to begin in 2149.

So, I see the current Age situation as being one of Saturnian attitudes and abilities battling against the transfer of power to Uranian attitudes and abilities.

In the mythology, Saturn devoured his own children to prevent them from one day inheriting his rulership--retaining power at any price is typical of Saturn. So, in this transitional period, Saturn is extremely dangerous.

I've worked out the astronomy for this method, using precession of the Perihelion, and there's no guesswork as to when the Ages begin and end, since we know exactly how the tropical Zodiac is located. There are LOTS of astrologically verifiable correlations.


Last edited by david starling; 06-29-2021 at 12:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Unread 06-29-2021, 12:35 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

I haven't cancelled the sidereal Ages, but I see these tropical Ages as dominant, especially in the Western world. So, they blend together.
The Jesus of peace and love fits the sidereal Age of Pisces. The Christian fear of Satan as "Prince of this World", fits the tropical Age of Capricorn, due to Saturn's nature.

Last edited by david starling; 06-29-2021 at 12:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Unread 06-29-2021, 01:22 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,818
Lightbulb Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

What kind of election will bring the mark of the new age of Aquarius soon?

The 2021 CA Governor recall election instead of a new term starting in 2023:
Should the current governor Gavin Newsom stay or go?
Dems: Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis/running mate Tony Villaraigosa.
GOP: Caitlyn Jenner/running mate John Cox (Trump ally and a billionaire).

or what if the 2022 had the US president possibly replaced instead in 2024:
Joe Biden thought to resign due to mental health issues.
Dems: Pres (currently VP) Kamala Harris/running mate Chelsea Clinton.
GOP: Former VP Mike Pence/running mate J.E Bush.

Rand Paul the Libertarian, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio doesn't have a chance, nor does TX Gov Greg Abbott, FL Gov Ron DeSantis and AZ Gov Rob Ducey.

Interestingly, Kamala Harris is from CA (Oakland/San Francisco) and Tony Villaraigosa is from CA too (Los Angeles/East Side which is LA county land).

I don't see Donald Trump restore his presidency nor Kanye West runs in CA. Nancy Pelosi is expected to retire this year, and Carly Fiorina not running in CA.

I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20. :-(
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Unread 06-29-2021, 01:29 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
What kind of election will bring the mark of the new age of Aquarius soon?

The 2021 CA Governor recall election instead of a new term starting in 2023:
Should the current governor Gavin Newsom stay or go?
Dems: Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis/running mate Tony Villaraigosa.
GOP: Caitlyn Jenner/running mate John Cox (Trump ally and a billionaire).

or what if the 2022 had the US president possibly replaced instead in 2024:
Joe Biden thought to resign due to mental health issues.
Dems: Pres (currently VP) Kamala Harris/running mate Chelsea Clinton.
GOP: Former VP Mike Pence/running mate J.E Bush.

Rand Paul the Libertarian, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio doesn't have a chance, nor does TX Gov Greg Abbott, FL Gov Ron DeSantis and AZ Gov Rob Ducey.

Interestingly, Kamala Harris is from CA (Oakland/San Francisco) and Tony Villaraigosa is from CA too (Los Angeles/East Side which is LA county land).

I don't see Donald Trump restore his presidency nor Kanye West runs in CA. Nancy Pelosi is expected to retire this year, and Carly Fiorina not running in CA.

I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20. :-(

CapAqua, the Aquarian Age is already happening within you, especially with your chart. No need to look for outward events.
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Unread 06-29-2021, 01:52 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,818
Question Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
CapAqua, the Aquarian Age is already happening within you, especially with your chart. No need to look for outward events.
Is it happening within you...and every one of us in the planet? And is the new age going to make the world a better place in the future...or are we already a better place than any of our ancestors who aren't alive wished to experienced?

The video by KRS about the modern planet Uranus, ruler of Aquarius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_1tamciWk
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Unread 06-29-2021, 02:03 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Is it happening within you...and every one of us in the planet? And is the new age going to make the world a better place in the future...or are we already a better place than any of our ancestors who aren't alive wished to experienced?

The video by KRS about the modern planet Uranus, ruler of Aquarius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_1tamciWk
The name "Uran" means "of the Heavens" .

We're still struggling along on the Materialistic plane of existence. That will no longer be case. It will still be "a nice place to visit", but we'll no longer be trapped here.

Yes, it's happening for everyone, but most aren't ready to accept it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-29-2021)
  #432  
Unread 06-29-2021, 04:30 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Re: I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20.


Me too But perhaps we'll eventually understand this is just one of many alternate realities and they ARE President & VP
I just happen to think it makes the most sense -



https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/...ate-universes/



Quote:
With this interpretation of quantum mechanics, an idea referred to as “Many Worlds Interpretation,” every possible outcome exists in a parallel realm, making it possible that there are infinite versions our universe, and by extension an infinite number of you, all overlapping each other and existing simultaneously. Some of these would be practically identical to our own, with maybe the color of your t-shirt being the only thing different, whereas others could be vastly different, such as a reality in which dinosaurs never went extinct.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Unread 06-29-2021, 04:36 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The name "Uran" means "of the Heavens" .

We're still struggling along on the Materialistic plane of existence. That will no longer be case. It will still be "a nice place to visit", but we'll no longer be trapped here.

Yes, it's happening for everyone, but most aren't ready to accept it.

When we think of the recent "news" here in this reality - More and more, laws are being enacted to include the LBQT members of the human race, especially so in Politics.
Now there are some "Q" members of Q-anon infamy in the Congress boldly speaking "their truth" which most of us don't buy into. But the idea that the paradigm we are in, is making allowances for them now.


Uranus is also about the unusual and the not so straight and narrow path in life.



I think Bernie Sanders is a kindred spirit for me, a true Uranian at heart and thought. Same with AOC and a few others I've noticed.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Unread 06-29-2021, 06:56 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
When we think of the recent "news" here in this reality - More and more, laws are being enacted to include the LBQT members of the human race, especially so in Politics.
Now there are some "Q" members of Q-anon infamy in the Congress boldly speaking "their truth" which most of us don't buy into. But the idea that the paradigm we are in, is making allowances for them now.


Uranus is also about the unusual and the not so straight and narrow path in life.



I think Bernie Sanders is a kindred spirit for me, a true Uranian at heart and thought. Same with AOC and a few others I've noticed.

There's the idea that astrology itself has as its ruling planet.
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Unread 06-29-2021, 08:10 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
There's the idea that astrology itself has as its ruling planet.

That's true as far as I know, we look to the 11th house for such interests, and the 11th is an air house . Many astrologers we've heard of, have planets in their 11th house in aspect to others. I have Uranus in Gemini, cj. NN here myself.

For me, its the planet that drives the rest of my natal chart, because it's the handle of a bucket (all other planets are below the horizon)


Steven Forrest who was born also in January, 1st decan Capricorn as I was - has his Neptune here:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Forrest,_Steven
American pro astrologer; author of "The Inner Sky," "The Changing Sky," "The Night Speaks" and "The Book of Pluto."


Stephen Arroyo has his Moon in the 11th with Uranus in his 3rd cj. the Node
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Arroyo,_Stephen


you can read his articles on Astro.com as well as Rob Hand (they contract with)

Robert Hand has his 11th house Uranus:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hand,_Robert


Bernadette Brady has Neptune, South Node & Mars all in the 11th house -

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Brady,_Bernadette


I'd imagine there are many astrologers who have no planets in the 11th but it's traditionally seen as just as many if not more do.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Unread 06-29-2021, 08:33 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,962
Superb examples, leomoon.

I have Jupiter in 11.

11 has always been curious to me since, well.... how many of us have real life friends interested in astrology?
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Unread 06-29-2021, 09:48 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Superb examples, leomoon.

I have Jupiter in 11.

11 has always been curious to me since, well.... how many of us have real life friends interested in astrology?

I have a really nice library of Astrology books, I'd be thrilled to share with someone who was really interested in learning especially people I live near or see.
But I don't know even one so far, except a potential granddaughter one day.
YET, she better ask soon, or they'll be all at Goodwill after I kick the proverbial bucket!


I have an astrologer friend in Mexico near Mexico City somewhere (she also has a home in Texas) so she's back and forth over the border. Then one I know and am rather fond of in Liverpool England.


Wish they were closer.



There is hope though. I'm waiting (since I had the J & J Covid) which they now say may not protect one from the more serious Covid Variant going around now in my State....but I'm anxious to find a Edgar Cayce Study group near me to attend once again. It's been 20 years since I attended one regularly, there were none around me, now I see there is 1.



I'll wait until it's cooler out and perhaps the booster shot will be available to then call her. I'm rather sure in a Cayce Study group, I can take a batch of books & Venture Inward Magazines to the group and disperse them there. I hate to throw them out when I know lots of people would enjoy them as I do/did.


But its getting to be too many now.


When my mother died, I could clean out her condo in 2 - 3 days max including all the furniture.



In this house it would take my daughter a year! I've got to start divesting myself sooner then later.



Here is a sample pdf of a Venture Inward Magazine (I have years of them):
Pg. 43 is the Astrologer's page (always Astrology in them all)
Its about Saturn Square Uranus (Spring 2021 issue)



https://www.edgarcayce.org/media/149...d-magazine.pdf
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Unread 06-29-2021, 10:21 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

The one negative I take from my 11th house Uranus in Gemini cj. NN (opposes the 5th hs), is my friendships in life have all "come and gone" Sometimes, we are in touch again, but not for long.



Uranus seems to rule estrangement from others and that is why its seen as a malefic in transits too. I can confirm, estrangements is the story of my life.


Its the way it was meant to be I suspect. My fate is not to have too many strings tied when I leave the earth this time. I know G.W.Bush who was born the prior year then I was - has his NN & Uranus in h is 11th. But unlike me, he has 12th house planets.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Unread 06-29-2021, 10:38 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,962
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Ouch. Are they telling people who got the J&J shot not to socialize indoors until a booster is available? I guess in Phoenix there is no question of socializing out of doors!
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Unread 06-30-2021, 12:10 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

I wonder if Tarot card reading will become more acceptable and popular in the next few years just as Astrology has?

There are quite a few Astrologers who are also adept at reading Tarot I noticed....(wish I had learned how)

Here is a Spiritual Tarot reading on Charles Koch:
note: She shuffles the cards for the 1st 4 minutes - into video:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOMbW3ZboM
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #441  
Unread 06-30-2021, 02:36 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,818
Post Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Actually, the precession of the equinox goes backwards in time.

Very roughly:

4000-2000 BC Age of Taurus (the original sacred cow!)
2000-0 BC Age of Aries (religions turn to shepherd and sheep metaphors)
0-2000 AD Age of Pisces (Jesus befriends fishermen, walks on water, multiplies fishes)
Replying to a decade old post in page 1, but waybread is still on the forum and this thread keeps going and going and going...

2 events in the last half of the 20th century:
Feb 1962 stellium when the sun, moon and all visible naked-eyed planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) were in a major Aquarius stellium, just before the Cuban Missile crisis later that year (1962) to almost brought the world into a nuclear war that would ended human civilization and life on earth.

Jan 21 1989 was one of the possible starting dates of the astrological Aquarian age, exact end of 8 years of president and Aquarian Ronald Reagan's 2 terms, also the last year of the cold war when communism in the soviet bloc collapsed.

and 2 other events in the first half of this (21st) century in a new millennium:
May 2000 stellium of the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and saturn in Taurus which squares Aquarius in the cusp year of centuries and millennias, in the following year 2001- the 9/11 terror attacks in the eastern US occurred.

Dec 21 2020 is the great conjunction of Jupiter, the largest planet and Saturn, the farthest of the visible naked-eye planets in the cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius, the signs ruled by Saturn and Jupiter moves fast ahead of the dimmer planet.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Unread 06-30-2021, 02:54 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
There's the idea that astrology itself has as its ruling planet.
I too have read that. But then, I have also read that, say, if astrology was the mainstream “religion” no longer would it be represented by Uranus, because Uranus rules, what is not the normal, of the “time”.
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Unread 06-30-2021, 02:57 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Ouch. Are they telling people who got the J&J shot not to socialize indoors until a booster is available? I guess in Phoenix there is no question of socializing out of doors!

Apparently what I understood from watching various doctors is that the 2 shot injections provide more safety especially for the Variant, whereas, there is not enough "feedback yet" on the 1 shot J & J against the deadly Delta Variant.


In L.A. the Mayor said they will ask all citizens to go back to wearing the mask.

Az California and 3 other States are leading in Delta Variant now I think?.........
Its a scary things- and the Kalasarpa graph I posted says it will be around into 2022.
My husband ripped off his mask (Libra Sun Scorpio Rising i.e. hard-headed & stubborn ), and refused to wear it once they said it was okay a few weeks ago. But now I have to remind him he MUST wear it when we go to the foodstores, etc. so he did (reluctantly)


He does go to the gym (just restarted going), and didn't wear his mask. All I can do is keep bugging him, but there aren't many people now at the gym either (he took photos for me with his cell phone)



When our young (Republican ) neighbor stopped over the other day to say goodbye (she's going to Missouri, a big time Republican State) with her 2 kids for a month's visit with trump in laws), .....she hugged me & him goodbye. We didn't have masks on. She has not been nor will she be vaccinated.


I told him, when she returns from Trump-Land Missouri in late July, if nothing's changed we MUST once again, avoid and wear the mask around her and the kids.



I let my guard down for her this time. But I also realize that here she's careful, in Missouri, they are all nut-jobs over there, lol
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...

Last edited by leomoon; 06-30-2021 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:02 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
That's true as far as I know, we look to the 11th house for such interests, and the 11th is an air house . Many astrologers we've heard of, have planets in their 11th house in aspect to others. I have Uranus in Gemini, cj. NN here myself.

For me, its the planet that drives the rest of my natal chart, because it's the handle of a bucket (all other planets are below the horizon)


Steven Forrest who was born also in January, 1st decan Capricorn as I was - has his Neptune here:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Forrest,_Steven
American pro astrologer; author of "The Inner Sky," "The Changing Sky," "The Night Speaks" and "The Book of Pluto."


Stephen Arroyo has his Moon in the 11th with Uranus in his 3rd cj. the Node
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Arroyo,_Stephen


you can read his articles on Astro.com as well as Rob Hand (they contract with)

Robert Hand has his 11th house Uranus:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hand,_Robert


Bernadette Brady has Neptune, South Node & Mars all in the 11th house -

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Brady,_Bernadette


I'd imagine there are many astrologers who have no planets in the 11th but it's traditionally seen as just as many if not more do.
Very interesting examples, thanks Leomoon. My chart resembles Forrest’s, 11th Neptune, MC/IC Virgo/Pisces, Scorpio rising. Many differences also.

I want to look at this all further.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-30-2021)
  #445  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:04 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I too have read that. But then, I have also read that, say, if astrology was the mainstream “religion” no longer would it be represented by Uranus, because Uranus rules, what is not the normal, of the “time”.

Religion seems to me, to be a mix of Saturn & Jupiter (depending on sect) or cult.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:10 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
I wonder if Tarot card reading will become more acceptable and popular in the next few years just as Astrology has?

There are quite a few Astrologers who are also adept at reading Tarot I noticed....(wish I had learned how)

Here is a Spiritual Tarot reading on Charles Koch:
note: She shuffles the cards for the 1st 4 minutes - into video:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOMbW3ZboM
I observe a marked difference in people’s opinion on, and interest in astrology and the tarot from my teenage years to now. More now actually know that there is a natal chart. That may have to do with the Aquarian, Uranian influences, that also affect the technology that has made it easier for the “craft” to be accessible through computers and iPhones and the like.

Now making a natal chart is as easy as asking, google search. Astroseek.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-30-2021)
  #447  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:12 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Religion seems to me, to be a mix of Saturn & Jupiter (depending on sect) or cult.
I agree, for what is seen as mainstream religions, of a given time.
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:14 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Apparently what I understood from watching various doctors is that the 2 shot injections provide more safety especially for the Variant, whereas, there is not enough "feedback yet" on the 1 shot J & J against the deadly Delta Variant.


In L.A. the Mayor said they will ask all citizens to go back to wearing the mask.

Az California and 3 other States are leading in Delta Variant now I think?.........
Its a scary things- and the Kalasarpa graph I posted says it will be around into 2022.
My husband ripped off his mask (Libra Sun Scorpio Rising i.e. hard-headed & stubborn ), and refused to wear it once they said it was okay a few weeks ago. But now I have to remind him he MUST wear it when we go to the foodstores, etc. so he did (reluctantly)


He does go to the gym (just restarted going), and didn't wear his mask. All I can do is keep bugging him, but there aren't many people now at the gym either (he took photos for me with his cell phone)



When our young (Republican ) neighbor stopped over the other day to say goodbye (she's going to Missouri, a big time Republican State) with her 2 kids for a month's visit with trump in laws), .....she hugged me & him goodbye. We didn't have masks on. She has not been nor will she be vaccinated.


I told him, when she returns from Trump-Land Missouri in late July, if nothing's changed we MUST once again, avoid and wear the mask around her and the kids.



I let my guard down for her this time. But I also realize that here she's careful, in Missouri, they are all nut-jobs over there, lol
Man, Leomoon, no wonder you know me so well, my chart is similar to your husband’s!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-30-2021)
  #449  
Unread 06-30-2021, 03:28 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,962
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Good thing about those states is they probably have a lot of natural immunity which is effective protection!

Ivermectin is still available for purchase!
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Unread 06-30-2021, 05:05 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,728
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I agree, for what is seen as mainstream religions, of a given time.

What would a major and mainstream Uranian religion be like during the Aquarian Age, compared to current religions?

I'm wondering if religion will even be a thing.

If so, probably "Goddess" instead of "God".

Or, maybe one of each! (11->1+1=2)

Partnership and Gender equality.

Last edited by david starling; 06-30-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aquarius Rising smilingsteph Houses & cusps 24 07-10-2008 03:15 AM
**Theo's Winter 2008 Weather Outlook For North America** Theo Mundane Astrology 2 11-12-2007 08:17 AM
An article by Henny Ruckert C1 Mundane Astrology 19 03-16-2006 05:50 PM
Mercury retrograde in sagittarius Amazon1963 Mundane Astrology 16 11-30-2005 07:38 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.