Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #326  
Unread 06-03-2021, 03:57 PM
blackbery blackbery is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,012
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

I am adding the link to the article which I forgot during Mercury RX!


Transitioning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius


In a more negative vein, this same emphasis on emotionality ushered in a spirit of dogmatism and persecution in the emerging religions. Pisces is intensely concerned with matters of faith. However, taken to extremes, this can lead to zealotry, self-righteousness, and the urge to establish absolute guidelines for all to follow. At its worst, the Piscean Age was an era of religious intolerance, when large populations were expected to show unquestioning allegiance to a monolithic belief system, as exhibited in much of Christianity and Islam during this time.

The Crucifixion: Symbol of The Piscean Era


https://innerself.com/content/person...ay-grasse.html

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Opal (06-05-2021)
  #327  
Unread 06-03-2021, 05:32 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
In every age the will be explosions, war, strife, all of the things that you could possibly attribute to any sign, or planet. In every age there will be profiteers, crime, taxes.
EVERY Age had lead bullets shot from guns using gunpowder? And dynamite for mining and building tunnels?

The bow and arrow came in with the tropical Age of Sagittarius, and was associated with Apollo.

That was replaced by gunpowder and lead bullets during the tropical Age of Capricorn, with lead being the metal associated with Saturn, not Neptune or Jupiter.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-04-2021)
  #328  
Unread 06-03-2021, 05:41 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

One thing worth repeating, is that the transiting Age-marker pointing to the sidereal Ages, the Vernal Point (Sun's position at the beginning of Spring in the Northern hemisphere) CAN'T mark the Ages within the context of the tropical Zodiac.

This is because it's already being used for something else--namely, locating the First Point of tropical Aries.

Western siderealists enjoy pointing this out. They also ignore their own choice of Zodiac's Ages! For them, there will be no Aquarian Age influence until the late 24th Century. Most Vedic astrologers have it beginning even later.

Last edited by david starling; 06-03-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Unread 06-03-2021, 08:52 PM
blackbery blackbery is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,012
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

YES, it's very sad & pathetic that there are still people out there that believe that Traitor Joe won the 2020 election!

Very delusional but they suffer from severe cases of TDS which is classified as a mental disorder.

They still talk about Russia Russia Russia despite no evidence & the Mueller report.

But what we do know with facts & rationality is that the Dems cheated & got caught, Obama spied on the Trump campaign & they created one fake impeachment after another.

Many have realized the Truth and have turned against the Dem party but many will never accept reality or the Truth. It's simply to difficult for them to accept that everything they've believed in their entire lives has been a lie.

Never mind. Best to leave them in their bubble, the country is moving on, the Dem Party will be gone very soon as the audits are already proving what the entire world knows.....Trump won in a landslide.

He will be back as the one & only LEGAL POTUS by the end of this year.

TRUTH & JUSTICE have prevailed over the Dem/MSM/Big Tech lies & propaganda because they really are a small minority of the U.S. population.........although they have the 'speakers' to spew out their vomit on a daily basis.

Except nobody is listening to them anymore except those trapped in their own fantasy.



Obamagate, Huntergate, PedoJoegate, TraitorJoegate, Zuckerberggate, Twittergate, Faucigate

btw, interesting how you turned a thread about a 2,000 + era into a modern day political attack ad. That is reflective of mundane astrology.



Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
The Obama era Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said today, there are now one out of six citizens who are deluded and exist in an alternate reality (or words similar to this understanding)

How sad is that!



https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ump-presidency
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Unread 06-03-2021, 09:02 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Blackbery, you keep moving the time-frame. Will you stand by this one when DJT is STILL "Former President #45" come next January, and admit that he WON'T be reinstalled?

What happened to Q? Any new pronouncements from that quarter?
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Unread 06-04-2021, 12:05 AM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,081
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

https://lifecoachingmagazine.net/age-of-pisces/

“The 20th century witnessed the greatest suffering, with the greatest number of lives lost at the hands of other humans, in the entire history of the species.”

- Gregg Braden, Fractal Time


Gregg Braden has written much about the potential of the human heart to influence the magnetic field of our planet, and affect our climate. He is a great advocate of the Global Coherence Initiative whose aim is to:
“unite people in heart-focused care and intention,
to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.”

“Belief is always shaky, afraid, because
deep down you are aware
that you don’t know:
it may be right, it may not be.”
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. PM me for details...
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Unread 06-04-2021, 01:18 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
EVERY Age had lead bullets shot from guns using gunpowder? And dynamite for mining and building tunnels?

The bow and arrow came in with the tropical Age of Sagittarius, and was associated with Apollo.

That was replaced by gunpowder and lead bullets during the tropical Age of Capricorn, with lead being the metal associated with Saturn, not Neptune or Jupiter.

Oh yeah, i forget sometimes. I don't think this is our first go round. I think we have been here before.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Unread 06-04-2021, 03:09 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

In traditional, gunpowder and guns are attributed to Mars.

In modern, Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

I have been enjoying the guy that JA introduced me to Praveen Mohan, I agree with him mostly, but not everything!

Last edited by Opal; 06-04-2021 at 03:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Unread 06-04-2021, 03:28 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

So technically, by that theoretical mindset, the original use of gunpowder ought to have been in an age of Scorpio.

So, then there is the set beyond the ages. How far back? How many times have humans gone around this cycle, on earth, or, elsewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Unread 06-04-2021, 03:32 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
https://lifecoachingmagazine.net/age-of-pisces/

“The 20th century witnessed the greatest suffering, with the greatest number of lives lost at the hands of other humans, in the entire history of the species.”

- Gregg Braden, Fractal Time


Gregg Braden has written much about the potential of the human heart to influence the magnetic field of our planet, and affect our climate. He is a great advocate of the Global Coherence Initiative whose aim is to:
“unite people in heart-focused care and intention,
to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.”

“Belief is always shaky, afraid, because
deep down you are aware
that you don’t know:
it may be right, it may not be.”
I really like the last sentence. I like having the right to change my beliefs as I learn. Just when I thought aha! I learned something, some other little reality of the moment evolves into another eureka moment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilsv0C1-aBw
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Unread 06-04-2021, 03:37 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
YES, it's very sad & pathetic that there are still people out there that believe that Traitor Joe won the 2020 election!

Very delusional but they suffer from severe cases of TDS which is classified as a mental disorder.

They still talk about Russia Russia Russia despite no evidence & the Mueller report.

But what we do know with facts & rationality is that the Dems cheated & got caught, Obama spied on the Trump campaign & they created one fake impeachment after another.

Many have realized the Truth and have turned against the Dem party but many will never accept reality or the Truth. It's simply to difficult for them to accept that everything they've believed in their entire lives has been a lie.

Never mind. Best to leave them in their bubble, the country is moving on, the Dem Party will be gone very soon as the audits are already proving what the entire world knows.....Trump won in a landslide.

He will be back as the one & only LEGAL POTUS by the end of this year.

TRUTH & JUSTICE have prevailed over the Dem/MSM/Big Tech lies & propaganda because they really are a small minority of the U.S. population.........although they have the 'speakers' to spew out their vomit on a daily basis.

Except nobody is listening to them anymore except those trapped in their own fantasy.



Obamagate, Huntergate, PedoJoegate, TraitorJoegate, Zuckerberggate, Twittergate, Faucigate

btw, interesting how you turned a thread about a 2,000 + era into a modern day political attack ad. That is reflective of mundane astrology.
We lived in a remote cabin where we pirated satellite. One day we got a silly feed. From the Oval Office. Saying, “The Cold War was a hoax, to keep the world economies going.”

Okay, next!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-06-2021)
  #337  
Unread 06-04-2021, 03:39 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
I am adding the link to the article which I forgot during Mercury RX!


Transitioning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius


In a more negative vein, this same emphasis on emotionality ushered in a spirit of dogmatism and persecution in the emerging religions. Pisces is intensely concerned with matters of faith. However, taken to extremes, this can lead to zealotry, self-righteousness, and the urge to establish absolute guidelines for all to follow. At its worst, the Piscean Age was an era of religious intolerance, when large populations were expected to show unquestioning allegiance to a monolithic belief system, as exhibited in much of Christianity and Islam during this time.

The Crucifixion: Symbol of The Piscean Era


https://innerself.com/content/person...ay-grasse.html
Cool link, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Unread 06-04-2021, 05:31 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Cool link, thanks!
I've never seen Pisces symbolized by a cross.

Here's the Capricorn connection to the word "Cross", using the Roman numeral X:

X = 10
Capricorn is the 10th Sign.
X= Cross, as in Ped Xing, and RR Xing

Also, it became the base-ten Age of the Decimal system
The new dating system, introduced in 525 A.D., is arranged with base-ten zeros for decades, centuries, and millennia

Pisces connects to astrology as the 12th Sign of the 12-Sign Zodiac
Christanity is not down with astrology. The Church condemned it.

For the water symbolism,
Capricorn is the materialistic Water-sign, the Goatfish, or Seagoat

The goat was used in the Hebrew culture to carry away Sins, and was known as the Scapegoat, "Azazel"

Capricorn's problem is the rulership of Saturn. Saturn is the reason for the Crucifixion, not the ruler of Pisces.

The birthday of Jesus as celebrated is in early tropical Capricorn, just after the Winter Solstice, in December, which means "10th Month".

And, I gotta say this--as for Pisces being the Sign of perpetual crucifixion and suffering--as a solid Piscean myself, I say FTS!

Last edited by david starling; 06-04-2021 at 05:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Unread 06-04-2021, 08:01 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I've never seen Pisces symbolized by a cross.

Here's the Capricorn connection to the word "Cross", using the Roman numeral X:

X = 10
Capricorn is the 10th Sign.
X= Cross, as in Ped Xing, and RR Xing

Also, it became the base-ten Age of the Decimal system
The new dating system, introduced in 525 A.D., is arranged with base-ten zeros for decades, centuries, and millennia

Pisces connects to astrology as the 12th Sign of the 12-Sign Zodiac
Christanity is not down with astrology. The Church condemned it.

For the water symbolism,
Capricorn is the materialistic Water-sign, the Goatfish, or Seagoat

The goat was used in the Hebrew culture to carry away Sins, and was known as the Scapegoat, "Azazel"

Capricorn's problem is the rulership of Saturn. Saturn is the reason for the Crucifixion, not the ruler of Pisces.

The birthday of Jesus as celebrated is in early tropical Capricorn, just after the Winter Solstice, in December, which means "10th Month".

And, I gotta say this--as for Pisces being the Sign of perpetual crucifixion and suffering--as a solid Piscean myself, I say FTS!
If being born, is actually a representation of the beginning of an age or year, or great year, and not a physical birth it changes the whole of the outlook. If we are just keepers of time, this go around of Pisces, has clouded our judgment.
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Unread 06-04-2021, 10:18 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
If being born, is actually a representation of the beginning of an age or year, or great year, and not a physical birth it changes the whole of the outlook. If we are just keepers of time, this go around of Pisces, has clouded our judgment.

The Age-ruler for this tropical Age of Capricorn is Saturn, god of Time.

"Clockwork Man" is the result. We're ruled by linear time.
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Unread 06-04-2021, 10:47 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
In traditional, gunpowder and guns are attributed to Mars.

In modern, Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

I have been enjoying the guy that JA introduced me to Praveen Mohan, I agree with him mostly, but not everything!

Numerology shows that Capricorn, Sign#10, is in a special relationship with Aries, Sign #1, as seen in the Kabbala's Tree of Life:

https://xenqabbalah.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_of_life

Last edited by david starling; 06-04-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Unread 06-04-2021, 11:29 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
In traditional, gunpowder and guns are attributed to Mars.

In modern, Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

I have been enjoying the guy that JA introduced me to Praveen Mohan, I agree with him mostly, but not everything!
Opal, you're correct that Mars is involved.

Numerology shows that Capricorn, Sign#10, is in a special relationship with Aries, Sign #1, as seen in the Kabbala's Tree of Life, with #1 at the top, pure Energy, and #10 at the bottom, full immersion into the Material plane.

https://www.digital-brilliance.com/themes/tol.php

In the context of the tropical Earth-sign Age of #10 Capricorn, the occult numerology is: #10 = 1+0 = #1, where #1 represents Fire-sign Aries.

Matter is converted into Energy, both explosively, and in a repeating, electrical loop of alternating current.

So, Saturn, ruler of this Age, is in tandem with the ruler of Aries. It's a Saturn/Mars axis, with Saturn in command.

That explains the "Military Industrial Complex"! Except, it's actually the Industrial Military Complex, with the Corporations and Banking Industry in control of the Military.

Last edited by david starling; 06-04-2021 at 11:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Unread 06-04-2021, 12:59 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

The banking industry as we know it, involving currency, began in the early Renaissance, about halfway into the tropical Age of Capricorn.
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Unread 06-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The banking industry as we know it, involving currency, began in the early Renaissance, about halfway into the tropical Age of Capricorn.
I am surprised that tropical precession is adhering to the same numbers of precession that sidereal has. I would have thought they would be different, being direct instead of retrograde. Not retrograde but reverse direction.
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Unread 06-04-2021, 02:24 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I am surprised that tropical precession is adhering to the same numbers of precession that sidereal has. I would have thought they would be different, being direct instead of retrograde. Not retrograde but reverse direction.
I KNOW! The overlap during these two Ages, sidereal Pisces and tropical Capricorn, is remarkable. The 1800 year Age of Capricorn is completely contained within the 2160 year Age of Pisces.

They blend together, and much of what is being considered Pisces and Aquarius is actually Capricorn.
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Unread 06-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I've never seen Pisces symbolized by a cross.

Here's the Capricorn connection to the word "Cross", using the Roman numeral X:

X = 10
Capricorn is the 10th Sign.
X= Cross, as in Ped Xing, and RR Xing

Also, it became the base-ten Age of the Decimal system
The new dating system, introduced in 525 A.D., is arranged with base-ten zeros for decades, centuries, and millennia

Pisces connects to astrology as the 12th Sign of the 12-Sign Zodiac
Christanity is not down with astrology. The Church condemned it.

For the water symbolism,
Capricorn is the materialistic Water-sign, the Goatfish, or Seagoat

The goat was used in the Hebrew culture to carry away Sins, and was known as the Scapegoat, "Azazel"

Capricorn's problem is the rulership of Saturn. Saturn is the reason for the Crucifixion, not the ruler of Pisces.

The birthday of Jesus as celebrated is in early tropical Capricorn, just after the Winter Solstice, in December, which means "10th Month".

And, I gotta say this--as for Pisces being the Sign of perpetual crucifixion and suffering--as a solid Piscean myself, I say FTS!

The Cross is a very christian symbol. Maybe one of the biggest christian symbols.
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Unread 06-05-2021, 03:04 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,818
Post Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

5 future presidents in an Aquarian age America, all are Democrats.
1. Kamala Harris (1961) - current vice president and air sign Libra sun.
2. Elizabeth Warren (1949) - air sign Gemini sun cusp Cancer.
3. Anthony Villaraigosa (1953) - Aquarius sun.
4. Gavin Newsom (1967) - air sign Libra sun.
5. Chelsea Clinton (1980) - sidereal Aquarius sun, tropical Pisces.
and 6. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (1989) - similarly air sign Libra sun.
Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders aren't going to be presidents.

Republicans in the Aquarian age who ran for president with an Aquarian nature.
1. Sarah Palin (1962) - Aquarius sun/moon.
2. J.E. Bush (1951) - Aquarius sun.
3. Caitlyn Jenner (1949) - Aquarius moon/ASC.
4. Kevin Stitt (1972) - it turns out his tropical 7' Capricorn sun is Villaraigosa's sidereal sun placement. Mitt Romney has a sidereal Aquarius sun, Pisces moon.
5. Meghan McCain (1984) - air sign Libra sun cusp Scorpio.
and 6. Dana Loesch (1978) - another air sign Libra sun.
I don't see Glenn Beck and Mitt Romney will ever run for president, not going to happen.

Edits: Andrew Cuomo, Gretchen Whitmer, Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis...are tinged with controversies, esp in regards to their own partisan responses to COVID in their states when they are governors...NY and MI vs TX and FL, but none of them are any bit Aquarian.

Andrew Cuomo has a Gemini moon while Gretchen Whitmer has a Libra moon, compatible in an Aquarian age for their air sign moons. CA Lieu Gov Elena Kounalakis has a Gemini/Cancer moon and a sidereal Aquarius/tropical Pisces sun, compatible as well in today's politics. And Pelosi has a sidereal Libra moon, while Sanders has a very active 11th Aquarian house where his Virgo sun happens to be.

and George P Bush, son of JEB (1976), Aries/Taurus (more like it) sun and Aquarius/Pisces moon (in sidereal, definitely an Aquarius).
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 06-06-2021 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Unread 06-05-2021, 04:44 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
The Cross is a very christian symbol. Maybe one of the biggest christian symbols.
Definitely. It just doesn't relate in any symbolic way to the qualities of the Sign Pisces.
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Unread 06-05-2021, 12:37 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Definitely. It just doesn't relate in any symbolic way to the qualities of the Sign Pisces.
Where you going with this?

Do you now believe that we have not traversed through Pisces sidereal or we are in Aquarius sidereal?

I know that you believe we are in Capricorn tropical, but I find myself even more sceptical since the tropical beliefs have used the numbers of precession that have been used by sidereal astrology. As it moves differently, should not the numbers be, original and based on the tropical zodiac. It feels too convenient to use the same sidereal numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Unread 06-05-2021, 03:21 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,723
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Where you going with this?

Do you now believe that we have not traversed through Pisces sidereal or we are in Aquarius sidereal?

I know that you believe we are in Capricorn tropical, but I find myself even more sceptical since the tropical beliefs have used the numbers of precession that have been used by sidereal astrology. As it moves differently, should not the numbers be, original and based on the tropical zodiac. It feels too convenient to use the same sidereal numbers.
The tropical Ages I'm describing are based on Precession of the Perihelion, whereas the sidereal Ages are based on Precession of the Equinox, and both are because of Earth's "wobble" as it rotates.

It just so happens that the 1800 year tropical Ages are CURRENTLY in the same general time-frame as the 2160 year sidereal Ages, which means that on the historical timeline, the Late Middle Ages are in the middle period of both types of astrological Ages.

Last edited by david starling; 06-05-2021 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aquarius Rising smilingsteph Houses & cusps 24 07-10-2008 03:15 AM
**Theo's Winter 2008 Weather Outlook For North America** Theo Mundane Astrology 2 11-12-2007 08:17 AM
An article by Henny Ruckert C1 Mundane Astrology 19 03-16-2006 05:50 PM
Mercury retrograde in sagittarius Amazon1963 Mundane Astrology 16 11-30-2005 07:38 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.