Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 05-30-2021, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Sorry Opal I was a little rude. I would have said it earlier because I felt regret immediately following. The calm thing to do would have been to go into detail about what sort of vegan options you could try but instead I went on fiery argumentative mode. I am not at all influenced by whatever anyone else said about what I said but for me I felt immediate guilt. Sorry if I caused you stress.
All is good UK. Thanks for your understanding. Came back with my Scorpio rising tired out! Sorry too, I am a stickler about breathing 🙂

Hugs to all, I have to do paperwork, argh! I shall return!

Unread 05-30-2021, 08:13 AM

Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

May the wind always be on our back and the sun upon our face and may the winds of destiny carry us aloft to dance with the stars. ⭐️
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-30-2021), Opal (05-30-2021)
Unread 05-30-2021, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What's your interpretation?

How will people no longer be people?
To me, once again, we are evolution in motion. In real words, genetic restructuring is occurring, and we shall find out what, has changed, and maybe why eventually.

Last edited by Opal; 05-30-2021 at 01:06 PM.
Unread 05-30-2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I'm not sure whether or not this thread has been done before, but I haven't seen one lately. I would like to discuss the real qualities of Aquarius and how they would most likely manifest in the world as built. I made a post stating my position in a separate thread. If I am enough of an ***, which I am, I'll quote myself here.

I didn't even get to the fact that Aquarius is an air sign. I've also read some who have said that a bad attitude for an Aquarian might be: "everyone should be free to be just like me." That doesn't sound like the rosy salvation plan described in most discussions on the subject. Personally, I think that Aquarius will bring us more of the same tyranny, plunder, and abuse. Actually, I think that it will intensify those terrible things in order to purge them, like the human body killing a disease with fever and swelling. My thinking, as stated in numerous other places, is that the big transition will be on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. The Aquarius/Pisces cusp marks the beginning of the purification by fire. How do you find goodness? In suffering.

He spoke of both tropical and sidereal. posted in 2011. did you know him David?
Unread 05-30-2021, 01:41 PM

Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywarrior33 View Post
Hi.
Who came up with the material world striving for wealth and senseless destruction of yourself in the Age of Aquarius.? This world is material and is working on tough business. This Age of Capricorn. But the blind do not mind discriminating things in their ignorance think sensibly attributed it to Aquarius.

Here's another post from 2011, with no chance for me to ask how it was arrived at.

They had both left by the time I knew about this website.

Last edited by david starling; 05-30-2021 at 01:47 PM.
Unread 05-31-2021, 06:30 AM

I googled it a while back. There is information on tropical ages out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-31-2021)
Unread 05-31-2021, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I googled it a while back. There is information on tropical ages out there.
Great! I'm hoping to eventually get this version onto Google.

There's no reason I can see why tropical shouldn't have its own Ages, without having to pinch them from sidereal.

Last edited by david starling; 05-31-2021 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 05-31-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Great! I'm hoping to eventually get this version onto Google.

There's no reason I can see why tropical shouldn't have its own Ages, without having to pinch them from sidereal.
Apparently it does, and it has a large amount of people backing and writing about it.
Unread 05-31-2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Apparently it does, and it has a large amount of people backing and writing about it.

Could you share a link?
Unread 06-01-2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Could you share a link?
These are from page one of searching “tropical precession”

https://dlbrock.com/2020/02/09/precession-what-is-it-tropical-and-sidereal-systems-of-western-astrology/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_and_tropical_astrology

https://cp.copernicus.org/articles/15/449/2019/

https://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/01/03/zodiac-debate-tropical-vs-sidereal/amp/

https://amerisurv.com/2018/08/20/astrological-realizations/amp/

http://www.public.asu.edu/~mjwhite/Sidereal%20and%20tropical%20years.pdf

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/OJTA2dev/ojta/c1c/sky/time/years_tl.html

Last edited by Opal; 06-01-2021 at 12:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-01-2021)
Unread 06-01-2021, 02:26 PM

David! i gotta say again three years later. You have to write the article using PICTURES. Better yet step it up and include simple animations like the one in the first link.
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
David! i gotta say again three years later. You have to write the article using PICTURES. Better yet step it up and include simple animations like the one in the first link.

JupiterAsc posted a great animation of the combination of

Equinoctial and Anomalistic precession years ago, which I can't find now.

The key word is "Anomalistic", which is about the shift in Earth's Perihelion (closest approach to the Sun) relative to the seasons.

The "Great Year" of Equinoctial Precession is accompanied by a "Great Year" of Anomalistic Precession.

I will probably hire an illustrator who can do computer-generated animations when I'm able.

Fact is, most astrologers don't need illustrations when the discussion is about the sidereal, Equinoctial, Great Year and the retrograde sidereal Ages that result from it.
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:11 PM

If you think of the difference between, say, early American Chinese restaurant fare, and actual Chinese food or the kind of Chinese food you can get in American restaurants TODAY, would that help?
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:11 PM

Sorry for not elaborating, I am working early and late.
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Your advice is to start by explaining the astronomy of these Anomalistic tropical Ages.

That isn't how discussions of the sidereal Ages begin. People just talk about the length of an Age and opine about starting and ending years. Most don't even mention that Earth's "wobble" as it rotates causes the Ages.
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
If you think of the difference between, say, early American Chinese restaurant fare, and actual Chinese food or the kind of Chinese food you can get in American restaurants TODAY, would that help?
Chinese food Ages?
Unread 06-01-2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Chinese food Ages?
Badly. Leftovers are terrible.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-01-2021)
Unread 06-01-2021, 06:03 PM

Passi, thanks for your advice!
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
passiflora (06-01-2021)
Unread 06-03-2021, 06:10 AM

Why would an Age of Pisces manifest explosives and lead-bullet firearms?
Doesn't make sense to me.
I look for what develops over the course of an Age to rectify it.

For example, the Anomalistic, Perihelion-located, tropical Age of Sagittarius manifested Zeus/Jupiter as king of a pantheon, and the "most Greek of the gods", Apollo, as god of archery. It's when the Centaur archetype developed as we know it.

It's also the Age of the great Philosophers, and the athletic, Olympiad Games, dedicated to Zeus/Jupiter.

After 400 A.C.E., the Olympiad Games were banned. Jupiter was considered a Pagan deity, and a new Saturn-like archetype, "Satan, the Adversary", became extremely important , even being declared "Ruler of this World". This occurred at the beginning of the tropical Age of Capricorn, ruled by Saturn.

These are the kinds of astrological correlations I look for to see if an Age-method is a valid astrological marker.

Last edited by david starling; 06-03-2021 at 06:16 AM.
Unread 06-03-2021, 07:25 AM

Knowing when one Age ends, and the next Age begins is essential for me. That way, I know what developments should be attributed to what Age.

I can't get that from the sidereal Ages, because there's not enough agreement on where the Sign-boundaries are located relative to the Age-marker. Even one degree different changes the sidereal start-time by about 72 years.

Last edited by david starling; 06-03-2021 at 07:40 AM.
Unread 06-03-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:

For example, the Anomalistic, Perihelion-located, tropical Age of Sagittarius manifested Zeus/Jupiter as king of a pantheon, and the "most Greek of the gods", Apollo, as god of archery. It's when the Centaur archetype developed as we know it.

It's also the Age of the great Philosophers, and the athletic, Olympiad Games, dedicated to Zeus/Jupiter.

After 400 A.C.E., the Olympiad Games were banned. Jupiter was considered a Pagan deity, and a new Saturn-like archetype, "Satan, the Adversary", became extremely important , even being declared "Ruler of this World". This occurred at the beginning of the tropical Age of Capricorn, ruled by Saturn.

These are the kinds of astrological correlations I look for to see if an Age-method is a valid astrological marker.
In every age the will be explosions, war, strife, all of the things that you could possibly attribute to any sign, or planet. In every age there will be profiteers, crime, taxes.
Unread 06-03-2021, 02:16 PM

Quote:

We had discussed some years ago about why Pisces seems to have a distinctly martial flavor. There are a couple of Sabian symbols that reflect martial themes as well. Did it have something to do with the Army once being the only way the masses could see the world (Jupiter)?
Unread 06-03-2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
In every age the will be explosions, war, strife, all of the things that you could possibly attribute to any sign, or planet. In every age there will be profiteers, crime, taxes.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”

King James Version (KJV) Matthew 24:6
Unread 06-03-2021, 03:23 PM

The Age of Pisces: The Water Element (1 A.D. to 2100 A.D.)

The Age of Pisces BEGAN with the birth of Jesus Christ around 2,000 years ago. The majority of the Apostles were not learned men, educated men of that era. They were simple men, fishermen, who left their homes & their lives to follow a man they didn't know............& it was all based on faith.

Christianity was borne out of the age...a religion of baptism by water,
washing of feet, the miracle with two fishes and five loaves of bread, walking on water, etc. ALL related to the water theme.

If you read the 'Sermon on the Mount' you will know that ' explosives and lead-bullet firearms' have nothing to do with the Age.
The corruption of the religion has been done by the satanic cabal to divide and conquer & to allow them to continue with their wicked ways. They turn the cross upside down, they conduct black masses, they worship satan instead of God.

They have created wars & conflict in the name of God and they have done the exact opposite of the Teachings of Master Jesus.

But they are being exposed & destroyed now as the age draws to a close.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/csj/csj017.htm

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Quote:
Unread 06-03-2021, 03:35 PM

The Obama era Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said today, there are now one out of six citizens who are deluded and exist in an alternate reality (or words similar to this understanding)

One out of 6?
That's about the same number that stayed with trump throughout his so-called career in political circles.

Another way of looking at this (the 1 out of 6), is that IS still the number who (five years ago), stuck with djt throughout everything. The one out of six, did not evolve, learn anything even after all the investigations and his own words, in 6 yrs.

This percentage in other-words started out believing things that are non-facts, and they end up today the same way.

Their own mini-god told them to not believe what you hear or what you see - but believe him.

How sad is that!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ump-presidency

Last edited by leomoon; 06-03-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great