is there reason to be afraid of him?

oleanna

Hi to all of you!
A friend of mine send me a chart this morning.
Berlin, 7.31 am, today, February 7th 2015
She woke up after having bad dreams about her ex boyfriend. after they finished the relationship - has been going for 2 years, they didn't live with each other, but have been very attracted to one another - the guy behaved a bit strangely.
he sent some cruel textmessages and a longer letter of the same nature. Seems as if he thinks she betrayed him or didn't love him as much as he loved her...
she didn't really react on all this. but thinks a lot about him and feels sorry for him (she has been truthful, but in fact she finished it all since she couldn't see it would develop)
asc (she) is Saturn, - sits in 9th, under regency of Jupiter. (his 3rd)
Desc (he) is Sun, in 1st, regency of Saturn
Moon (she or the case) in 7, ruler Mercury.

I can see he is still close to her (in her 1st house) - as is her moon in his first (7th), -
NOW: there are houses enclosed in the 1st and 7th, - her enclosed is ruled by Jupiter, who is retrograd very close to the Desc. in his 7th!
His Mercury retrograd as well ! in the 12th, - still close to the Asc. -

I find it interesting, that both enclosed houses are ruled by the planets that rule their 5th houses as well...does this show something?

Any suggestions how to read this? My friend is really a bit scared. The guy hasn't bee violent in the relationship, but the reactions after the break up have been strange and her dreams over the last nights add to this. - I would not see danger in the chart, rather the opposite, that they are still close to each other, - but what is your opinion?

Attachments

• Horoskop.jpg
    Horoskop.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

oleanna

Not very good in reading horary charts i still sit yesterday and tried to understand the chart my friend casted. -

Dignities are a field i am really learning about, and i see only Sun being if regency of Saturn. No other aspect.
BUT having a look at the enclosed houses :
His enclosed 7th house ruler Mercury under Saturns regency, and in its Term.
Her enclosed 1st house ruler Jupiter under his Suns regency.

Would you consider this as strong as the Main significators?
I read two books about horary sharing different thoughts about enclosed houses. - What is your opinion here?

Her moon in 7, in regency, exalt. and face of Mercury.
(who sits then hidden in the 12th) - Does she still show her feelings for him, and he stays secret about it? (not what she told me, but she might lie about it)
Since the moon shows no aspect in the future, i'd say nothing will happen from his side, - right? One can see the many bad aspects in the past, but looks as if it will be still now. ??

Again, to me it doesn't look as this is completely over, with so many contacts in dignities, - and -- there is a trine between Moon and Mercury. but that seems a bit weak in my eyes.

It would be wonderful if someone could have a look and share his or her opinion about the chart with me. Thanks to all of you!

oleanna

Hello to all of you,
the fact that no one picks up to answer my thread might say something is wrong with the question, the chart or my hope to get help with it...? could someone enlight me here?
i'm new here, so if my way to ask is not appreciated, please tell me.

My friend called me last night, but i couldn't really tell her anything, since, as i wrote before, to me the chart speaks of positive feelings between them, - but she is feeling scared, - although the guy didn't contact her the last week.
Somehow i feel she is misled with her fear or concern.

the enclosed signs and their aspects still confuse me a lot...