2nd Marriage Indicator

gs161274

Dear Gurus,
I am a divorced male. My friends and family want me to get remarried but I am a bit hesitant in diving again into marriage.
Could you please check my chart and see if 2nd marriage is possible. If so from where/when can I find one. Atleast would that marriage be successful.

dob 16 dec 1974
pob calcutta
time 11:32am IST

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

gs, Certainly you have chances of multiple marriage or relationship. Point is success ration, that is a debatable point, because your Lord of Spouse, Sun is just born in Sagittarius, and is not much powerful, but is placed in gains, and Jupiter aspects your marriage house, so, promise is there.
Why separation? Retro Saturn aspects your Marriage house and Lord of Marriage Sun, detachment/separation etc.

Kannan

GS

7th cusp sublord is Moon who signifies 6,7,10,11.Thus Moon has given you marriage (7) and also separation (6). Moon is in the constellation of Sun who is in a duel sign . Hence 2nd marriage is promised. Since 11 (union and gains) is also a marriage significator this marriage will be successful, with adjustment from your side.

kannan

gs161274

Thanks Sirs for your reply.
I am willing to make genuine and reasonable adjustments from my side which I was willing to do on the first marriage also.

Can you please advise when/where from can I find the match (time period and place). I am currently in US and I see some profiles of girls in US (originally from India like me) for whom also it will be remarriage. When the time for this remarriage turns good for me and can I marry someone similar or should I look only back in India.

Kannan

GS

Rahu-Mars sub period running between July 2013 and August 2014 will be favourable for your re-marriage. Spouse may be from outside India. As I said with some adjustments on your part the second marriage can be a success

Good luck

kannan