Will my paper ever be published ?

Kannan

Hi Members

Asked my grandson over phone. He had sent his scientific paper twice to the reviewing committee for publication but it was not accepted . He is making a third attempt now. He is disappointed and wants to know whether he will succeed this time. He is sending the paper again after incorporating the suggestions. Hence the above question.

His chart placed above shows Moon the native has already left Mercury for paper and publication. Both the planets are in 9th house of higher learning and and in cardinal sign. Moon will also aspect Venus soon , owner of 11th house for achievement giving some hope of promise.

Will the members help with further inputs and probe into the matter.

Thanks

Kannan

fensi88

Paper is his creation , ruler of 5=Ma. Pablising is matter of 9 house ruler is Ju. Ma and Ju are out of orb so the answer to his question is No.

Aquarius358

Hi Kannan - I'd have to agree with Fensii, I'm afraid.

Neither Moon nor Mars (5 ruler) nor Mercury (general signifier of papers/writing) applies to Jupiter, 9 ruler of publishers and also general, natural signifier of publishers. Further, the paper (5 ruler Mars) is in his 2nd House of his own moveable possessions.

The only hope is perhaps Uranus - Mercury conjunct and Moon separating - and all of them in the 9th of publishing - bringing about something unexpected or unforeseen?

_________

Kannan

dr.farr

Thank you for your analysis.. The question is raised by my grandson and I merely erected the chart , in which case grandson is only Cancer and 5th house lord is Mars.Pl. clarify

kannan

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-paper (creation of querent) = 5th house = Scorpio = Mars
-publication of the paper = 9th house from the 5th = Cancer = Moon (same significator as that of querent)
-Lot of Successful Result (ascendant+jupiter-sun) falls @ 10 Leo
-publication (Moon) flows toward paper (Mars) = + testimony
-paper (Mars) flows away from the Lot = - testimony
-querent (Moon) flows toward the Lot = + testimony
-signficator of the Lot, the Sun, flows toward the Lot (+) but paper (Mars) flows away from the Sun (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon (as significator for both querent and publication) applies to a trine to the Lot = + testimony
-Moon, Mars and Lot are each in dark degrees of their respective signs = - testimony
-Lot significator Sun is in the Egyptian term of Mars (the paper) = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

Time frame estimation: publication/querent significator Moon around to Mars (paper significator) in the chart = 5 signs = 5 time units
Also, Moon around to Lot of Successful Result = 4 signs = 4 time units

Answer: with a net +2 testimonies indications are that the paper probably will be accepted and published within a time frame from 4 weeks to 5 months, from the date of this question.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Paper will be published, reasons are
Asc. Lord is with Moon and in the Nakshatra of Sat, and sat (R) and placed in 5th house, making direct link with 3rd lord Sun and 10 lord Jupiter.
Now, Combination of Merc. and Moon good for writing purpose (publish), 3rd house indicates documentation, publications etc, 5 house indicates education related, Sat is lord of 8th house- indicates research work related to education.
11 house sun indicates gains of fame etc. Moon is also in the Nakshatra of Sat.
Sat is playing important role
Now point is when- sat. will change its sign on 16th of May, and will be direct on 25th of June, so likely after that.
Or Merc. will change its sign on 4th of May and will join to Sun, Jup. One chance is after that.