Chat Thread

Lykanized

Idk he wants to compete 24/7. Your virgo moon is a lot more blunt then mine I mean blunt as in noticeable.
I don't think you've owned your Virgo moon yet
Do it, Whoam1, do it!
I love Virgo. People think Virgos are bitches and we kind of are, but I love the whole virgin-whore dichotomy. I have more of a relation to the 'whore' side of the dichotomy. Virgo is also super creative and great for writing. Virgo is also very sarcastic and sarcasm is lovely

Love2Know

I had this roommate who wore all my clothes and stained some without asking. I would eat all her nuts because nuts are expensive. She’s be like where did all my cashews go (we had other roommates). In my belly hoe

Whoam1

I don't think you've owned your Virgo moon yet
Do it, Whoam1, do it!
I love Virgo. People think Virgos are bitches and we kind of are, but I love the whole virgin-whore dichotomy. I have more of a relation to the 'whore' side of the dichotomy. Virgo is also super creative and great for writing. Virgo is also very sarcastic and sarcasm is lovely

I don't relate to any of the Virgo things tbh. I can nit pick but I tend not to so. I honestly think it's too plastic being in the eighth aspect Pluto so heavily and Mercury being in the house owned by Pisces. I own it sure but I think 10 other things own it, so the whore would be pretty accurate. Uranus owns my chart therefore the moon, Pisces owns the moon, Scorpio owns the moon the most, virgo moon is diluted af.

Lykanized

I used to have an addiction to petty thievery. I've probably done it 1 hundred times, only got caught three times. It's honestly so easy to steal. I would never steal from an individual or from a a local shop, tho. I don't have any moral qualms stealing from large corporations and I don't care about rules or laws unless I agree with them

Lykanized

I don't relate to any of the Virgo things tbh. I can nit pick but I tend not to so. I honestly think it's too plastic being in the eighth aspect Pluto so heavily and Mercury being in the house owned by Pisces. I own it sure but I think 10 other things own it, so the whore would be pretty accurate. Uranus owns my chart therefore the moon, Pisces owns the moon, Scorpio owns the moon the most, virgo moon is diluted af.
Saturn owns your chart and it also owns you

Lykanized

You're actually very nitpicky. I suppose you aren't conscious of it, but most of your posts are quite nitpicky. This post in itself is nit ******* picky

Lykanized

I need to work on respecting peoples' boundaries, but most of the times, I'm quite benign. I'd never do anything worse than eat peoples' food unless they were strapped for cash or down on food. I'm an angel