I need some charts

Whoam1

I plan on looking at some charts, as I view the planets as people, and the chart as there child, you an extension of that child. I'm going to envision your charts as people, as I have for the member on this forum who recommended me to do this. Eventually I'll make an intsagram and fb and try to but the characters I am describing to life. I'll post a picture attach the chart to it and the discription. However I want to test the descriptions first and see what the community thinks. Ps this is free I'm not one of those people (I got half my second house in aqua let's get real). Also if I do take it to the social media your names birthdays times places etc, will not be listed.

Boston Guy

Well that sounds like a fun project! Here you are.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Natal3.png
    Natal3.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 25

Whoam1

Sensual lips, love and sensitivity drips off the sweat of this young man. Stubborn and square jawed but like the bull in the China shop it won't actually knock anything down. it does have a fragile beautiful and strong mind however. This person is ground here in this earth, taped into the flow of the tide, yet can construct new matter with his mind. He wears soft pink, simple loose pullovers, black jeans, white converse. He is not inherantly pretty, he is square but has a beautiful soft face. He shops at thrift stores and eats only comfort and soul food. He is polysexual but he is a loyal lover. He spends his time painting realeasing the dark tension of his mind. When he speaks it is soft but enthusiasm, excitement, and education lie in its underbelly. He loves animals especially the furry kind and strives to care for people. He seems lonely but content in his life. Joy and luck surround him and all he knows.

StillOne

I plan on looking at some charts, as I view the planets as people, and the chart as there child, you an extension of that child. I'm going to envision your charts as people, as I have for the member on this forum who recommended me to do this. Eventually I'll make an intsagram and fb and try to but the characters I am describing to life. I'll post a picture attach the chart to it and the discription. However I want to test the descriptions first and see what the community thinks. Ps this is free I'm not one of those people (I got half my second house in aqua let's get real). Also if I do take it to the social media your names birthdays times places etc, will not be listed.

Subscribed!

Sensual lips, love and sensitivity drips off the sweat of this young man. Stubborn and square jawed but like the bull in the China shop it won't actually knock anything down. it does have a fragile beautiful and strong mind however. This person is ground here in this earth, taped into the flow of the tide, yet can construct new matter with his mind. He wears soft pink, simple loose pullovers, black jeans, white converse. He is not inherantly pretty, he is square but has a beautiful soft face. He shops at thrift stores and eats only comfort and soul food. He is polysexual but he is a loyal lover. He spends his time painting realeasing the dark tension of his mind. When he speaks it is soft but enthusiasm, excitement, and education lie in its underbelly. He loves animals especially the furry kind and strives to care for people. He seems lonely but content in his life. Joy and luck surround him and all he knows.

Jeepers criminy, you got this all from the chart?? :w00t:

What is a polysexual?

This should be good. Where's my popcorn? :joyful:

Last edited:

Whoam1

A polysexual priest huh. Heretic af

No. It's his chart not him. I don't see a priest, this is completely vibes my guy. I get the feels I write the character I don't stop till it's done. These are my views of the charts as people, they exist in you but are not who you are completely.

Whoam1

That's a very sweet song. I like that song, never heard it prior to now. Regarding a transformative change, always possible! Let's pray for one another. Cheers!

Sorry if your chart person I see comes for weird to you. Just take it figuratively and I think you'll be able to make connections.

Boston Guy

Sorry if your chart person I see comes for weird to you. Just take it figuratively and I think you'll be able to make connections.

Not weird at all! I think it was cute. See, we all read traits differently. I wouldn't ever wear the clothes you allocated to me, though!

Whoam1

THis sound intriguing, actually. Do me daddy
92RFzKG.png

Yours is a mess. A single would be mom except she lost her child before birth and the other was adopted out. She's a writer and a painter with a sickness of some kind. She is very volatile and emotional. She needs sexual stimulation to feel content but can't always get enough. She has bags under her eyes and crus a lot but is also very strong. She needs more friends and to admit she needs help. She has fingers slim and worn to the bone but has a squishy face. She is slim with a big bust but is short and seeks hipless. She wears mom jeans and butterfly sleeve shirts. She smokes methols on the hour and drinks on days that end with y. Her song is the newer version of hello darkness my old friend. Her backs in knots too btw, as is her soul. Her nights are restless as is her mind.

Whoam1

Not weird at all! I think it was cute. See, we all read traits differently. I wouldn't ever wear the clothes you allocated to me, though!

Again more figurative. Black is the color of staying soft pink maybe symbolizes the softer side of you? White converse have any special meaning?

Lykanized

Yours is a mess. A single would be mom except she lost her child before birth and the other was adopted out. She's a writer and a painter with a sickness of some kind. She is very volatile and emotional. She needs sexual stimulation to feel content but can't always get enough. She has bags under her eyes and crus a lot but is also very strong. She needs more friends and to admit she needs help. She has fingers slim and worn to the bone but has a squishy face. She is slim with a big bust but is short and seeks hipless. She wears mom jeans and butterfly sleeve shirts. She smokes methols on the hour and drinks on days that end with y. Her song is the newer version of hello darkness my old friend. Her backs in knots too btw, as is her soul. Her nights are restless as is her mind.
Why is this actually scarily accurate? Just switch out menthols with crack and you got it, boy :tongue:
I laughed out loud at mom jeans. I don't wear mom jeans, just to clarify