Mercury conjunct pluto more intense than a sextile ?

Chrysalis

Maybe this is a stupid question but ill just ask anyway...
Would a mercury conjunct pluto with a very tight orb of only 22' be a lot more intense than a mercury sextile pluto by 7 degrees aspect ?

Would the mercury conjunct pluto person be a really really obsessive and deep thinker because their conjunction is so tight ?

StillOne

Maybe this is a stupid question but ill just ask anyway...
Would a mercury conjunct pluto with a very tight orb of only 22' be a lot more intense than a mercury sextile pluto by 7 degrees aspect ?

Would the mercury conjunct pluto person be a really really obsessive and deep thinker because their conjunction is so tight ?

I would venture to say Yes... based on seeing no chart.

katydid

It is so much more intense to have an exact conjunction versus a wide sextile.

Sextile are positive and laid back and bring harmony. Conjunctions to Pluto, not so much.

Scorpio90

Excuse me, I know it has nothing to do with the subject of this post. But it is similar ...

In some websites, They highlight the aspect "Sun conjunction Pluto orb + 10 ° 23" and in others no .. although it is a very large orb, does it have any effect?

RogueLibra

I would think so. I have the mercury conjunct Pluto aspect. I also have a sextile in my chart. I can tell you my conjunction is far more powerful because it is automatic. All of my thoughts and research are obsessive. My communication style is very deep, detailed and at tkmes dark. Not evil dark but dark like "lets talk about something we wouldnt normally speak on."

My sextiles happen on their own but not in an automatic way. It just presents itself. Like my moon sextile mars. I never ended up in fiery situations just like that but i had to make a choice. I can walk away or walk into it. I imagine a conjunction, you kinda blow your top before you realize it.

Chrysalis

I would think so. I have the mercury conjunct Pluto aspect. I also have a sextile in my chart. I can tell you my conjunction is far more powerful because it is automatic. All of my thoughts and research are obsessive. My communication style is very deep, detailed and at tkmes dark. Not evil dark but dark like "lets talk about something we wouldnt normally speak on."

My sextiles happen on their own but not in an automatic way. It just presents itself. Like my moon sextile mars. I never ended up in fiery situations just like that but i had to make a choice. I can walk away or walk into it. I imagine a conjunction, you kinda blow your top before you realize it.

You've got a lot of aspects the same as a guys chart ive been looking at lol, this aspect is from his chart too, and the other thread i opened about... i think it was moon square saturn or pluto.

Here's the chart, is it similar to yours ? I just don't have a time, Hes a libra too and im guessing you are with your username.

astro_2gw_guy.54036.55956_LI.jpg

RogueLibra

You've got a lot of aspects the same as a guys chart ive been looking at lol, this aspect is from his chart too, and the other thread i opened about... i think it was moon square saturn or pluto.

Here's the chart, is it similar to yours ? I just don't have a time, Hes a libra too and im guessing you are with your username.

View attachment 71756

Haha i am lol i also have a moon squre Pluto myself. Our charts are starkly different in other areas tho. His chart is far more intense than mine is. He has Pluto as a stronger focal point. The sun touching any planet imo is pretty powerful because it is pure consciousness in the sense of awareness and adding Pluto to that makes for one intense individual in my eyes. Add mercury to both and i bet he is a pretty intense communicator one that commands alot of attention but with it being in Libra, a sign that weighs before acting, he probably only shows it when he sees fit.

Chrysalis

Haha i am lol i also have a moon squre Pluto myself. Our charts are starkly different in other areas tho. His chart is far more intense than mine is. He has Pluto as a stronger focal point. The sun touching any planet imo is pretty powerful because it is pure consciousness in the sense of awareness and adding Pluto to that makes for one intense individual in my eyes. Add mercury to both and i bet he is a pretty intense communicator one that commands alot of attention but with it being in Libra, a sign that weighs before acting, he probably only shows it when he sees fit.

I can't work him out tbt, to cut a long story short he blocked me for 3 mths (i told him too) as id kinda caught feelings after only seeing him twice, there goes my venus/pluto conjunction. Out of the blue after 3 months he's unblocked me (on whatsapp) and asked how i am, i was dumb founded, as never thought id hear from him again.

The only time he properly txrt me was that actual evening, then its just been all sketchy again, where i leave it days and then cave in and txt him,and dnt even then get a response most times...not that im txting him all the time btw.

One time, it was 2 days after he got back in contact, and i 2 days later txt him and asked him who learnt him astrology as when he got back in contact he mentioned transits he had been having....anyway he just replies that hes not into astrology.....then randomly out of the blue he asks me if i know about jinns, i said yes and asked why he asked ? and he sent a laughing emoji face, i told him to tell me why as i was genuinely interested, and he told me its nothing and to calm down.....like wtf, i just dnt get him at all and im finding him really hardwork, hes so closed off and sketchy its unreal.

So going on the "commanding a lot of attention", it doesn't seem like he wants the attention from me. Im sure its down to his sun/pluto more than anything he's like this, do you think ?

Last edited: