where is my lost phone?

Kannan

The question was asked by my grand daughter over e-mail as given below

Hi, this is thrishika.
"Can you horoscope for my phone?
I lost it! i last used it on friday in my room I think in the evening.
it's silver with a black back and it slides up"

Since the question was raised by my grand daughter Mercury is her ascendant and Venus the lost object (chart attached). Chart was erected by me in Chennai (India)at the time of receiving the e-mail . Preliminary observation shows that Venus in the 4th house indicates the phone is hiding in her fathers room, may be in his study. Moon's applying aspect to Venus also will help recovering the phone. Request members for their help in analysing the chart further with their views

Thanks

Kannan

fensi88

Her phone is represent with Ve in Sag in angular house. Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. Ruler and POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: box, book, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container, car or under or between something. Ruler is on last degree this could mean that the object is either between doors, between rooms or behind something, close to a wall or aprtition. This also might mean that the phone is about to be moved to another location.
It can be in an upper room, near near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 4 house means to look in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored. Father's room.
Direction: North
Near colour:blue, red
POF is in Vi in 1st house. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom, study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
POF in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour:bgey, brown