Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

it really doesn't matter cuz at the end of the day all we have to do is fight for the life and the liberty of the world cuz we all know that the truth is that we should be who we were meant to be. at the end of the day death is just life and life is just living death so in the end fighting for was is true is the only good thing. to be alive is know existence because those that lie will truly get what they deserve when they realize that their actions and choices weren't good at all. sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing. and the wrong thing is the right thing. because those that die know when people really aren't doing what is right. when we unite together to fight against evil we will truly know true selflessness and goodness. and anyone who disagrees is shrouded in emptiness and darkness. it takes bravery to choose the path of most resistance only the truly divine will understand what I'm saying. its those that understand at the end of it all that can bring happiness and joy. happiness is all about passion and hard work. iif you can do those things then everyitng will fall into place.. whats in place is what works and what works is whats right. its the people that can't put things in their place that are wrong.

AppLeo

obviously half resistance
everything in moderation is key
too much of anything is bad, even too much goodness is bad
and too much badness is good

Ukpoohbear

UKpoohbear would be the one to ask about Uranus.

Just going by your observations, do I come across Uranian to you Passi?

This is actually difficult to because it’s describing your most dominant nature, which comes naturally. Does the fire know it is hot or is it just because people get burnt it learns by their reactions what it is?

Well, I’ve been called extremely liberal. I’m weird. I’ve been good weird and bad weird.

I have learnt to moderate myself, sometimes I like to shock people, especially if it places a distance between us by doing so. But mostly I a humanitarian in my weirdness. Like, why do people judge me for being weird if all I’m doing is not judging people? I give people the same freedom as I afford myself.

But being independent and free does not mean I don’t get lonely. It’s a price you have to pay for independence.

So, independent thinking. I pick up the same information as other people from our social environment yet I am not restrained by the same level of Saturnian judgment as most others.

So independence of thought leads to being non judgemental which leads to being judged for being weird. And I want my indepenedence even if it’s means I am lonely. If I don’t get my independence, I withdraw emotionally.

You described Neptune, does that mean you are Neptunian? I had you down as a Venusian-Plutonian.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

the way you write feels very close to the way you originally conceived the thought, as though your synaptic connections are plugged in to ambient electricity somewhere.

I love the way you describe things so scientifically yet enigmatically lol. I must admit, that’s what I was looking for when I asked you for your opinion. A little gem of a quote from a psychologist.

What kind is things do you do to tackle or ease the negatives of Neptune? Most definitely you have accumulated good Neptune karma, I mean, you haven’t succumbed to being disillusioned or using drugs as escapism basically. And by good karma you probably mean being a compassionate human being, that is indeed good karma.

I find myself switching between Uranus and Saturn. Saturn helps ground me but too much of it and I need an Uranian release. Then I need to ground myself again.

It’s so amazing being able to know yourself as you get older and be able to understand what these energies are and what’s needed to balance them. It’s become more and more apparent that grounding oneself is essential if you’re at all spiritual.

I read the Neptune article you shared and it was really good and it’s funny she mentions Bach Flower essences because I recently got an aromatherapy bracelet, which is like a bracelet with lava stones which can soak up the oils, and it was Bach essences I was looking to get. That’s my next grounding technique.

A while back, Moonkat shared a pdf called ‘the inner guide meditation’ and it’s fascinating. With your psychology background and Neptune currently dissolving your boundaries, it would be the perfect time for you to achieve some astral travel.

conspiracy theorist

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJQprpNu/

Also would you date this woman? She has a really notorious reputation in China for her weight and how much she doesn’t care about wanting to lose it.
Could you love her?

She's fat? Must be by Asian standards. Reminds me of a guy I know who bought one of those Akatsuki outfits from Naruto for a Halloween event. He's a big guy so he got the XL, but when it arrived it looked more like a medium size. Needless to say he gave it away.

Date? Most definitely. Love? I'd have to penetrate beyond her physical beauty and social media gimmickry to see what's underneath. A pretty face is no shortcut to love.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Apparently, orcas (known as "killer whales") don't attack humans--no cases reported. They're also known as "wolves of the sea".

I looked up about wolves killing humans--only 2 reported cases in over a hundred years in North America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackfish_(film)

Great documentary about an Orca that was seperated from his mother at birth and nursed a vendetta against humans, murdering a few in the process including his trainer. Yes, murder.

conspiracy theorist

it really doesn't matter cuz at the end of the day all we have to do is fight for the life and the liberty of the world cuz we all know that the truth is that we should be who we were meant to be. at the end of the day death is just life and life is just living death so in the end fighting for was is true is the only good thing. to be alive is know existence because those that lie will truly get what they deserve when they realize that their actions and choices weren't good at all. sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing. and the wrong thing is the right thing. because those that die know when people really aren't doing what is right. when we unite together to fight against evil we will truly know true selflessness and goodness. and anyone who disagrees is shrouded in emptiness and darkness. it takes bravery to choose the path of most resistance only the truly divine will understand what I'm saying. its those that understand at the end of it all that can bring happiness and joy. happiness is all about passion and hard work. iif you can do those things then everyitng will fall into place.. whats in place is what works and what works is whats right. its the people that can't put things in their place that are wrong.

I see you dropped some acid this morning. This stream of consciousness smells a lot like applie pie, Star spangled banners and bald eagle.

Dirius

Do you guys think that person actually runs a astrology consulting service? He’s a little too non-ironically smug and condescending for me to picture him being a people/customer service person :lol:

Then again that person who messaged (harassed? Allegedly) a lot of people and quit was one for a living. I really wonder what type of clients go to them! :lol:

You'll be surprised how many people prefer a straight shooter that does not care to offend others and treats clients like actual adults.
:cool:

david starling

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackfish_(film)

Great documentary about an Orca that was seperated from his mother at birth and nursed a vendetta against humans, murdering a few in the process including his trainer. Yes, murder.

I should have specified orcas "in the wild", as it's called. When asked why, an orca told a researcher, "Because humans taste terrible!

When asked how he knew, since he hasn't eaten any humans himself, the orca explained that he'd tried to devour a Grest White who had just eaten a surfer, and another shark, which had recently eaten a fisherman, and couldn't stomach the meat.

conspiracy theorist

I should have specified orcas "in the wild", as it's called. When asked why, an orca told a researcher, "Because humans taste terrible!

When asked how he knew, since he hasn't eaten any humans himself, the orca explained that he'd tried to devour a Grest White who had just eaten a surfer, and another shark, which had recently eaten a fisherman, and couldn't stomach the meat.

You know Whales and dolphins are probably as curious about humans as we are them. And just how some of our more adventurous brethren have a "soft spot" for animals, I've been privy to some cetaceans who seem to feel a human is just as good as one of it's own kind.

conspiracy theorist

@Apps

How would you rate the tech companies/online businesses against your statement -

"I think our institutions, leaders, and structure, in general, is flimsy and starting to crumble."

?