Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Dirius

Have people offered to pay you to just flatter their birth charts?

To be honest, not really. Once you put money into the equation, people want to at least get something they would consider worthy (such as career advise).

Truth be told, most people make consults because one area of their life isn't working -> and usually upsets them and want to see if there is a chance things may improve.

conspiracy theorist

@Passiflora

The way I organize timing techniques is to focus on their duration, whether that duration is grounded in planetary cycle, or timing technique itself. This provides clearer lines to think about the duration of planetary effects.

e.g. transits might be more transient (they're not encoded into the natal chart), but that usually only applies to the faster moving planets. With Saturn and beyond you are looking at 2+ years in terms of ingresses, and patterns of 2+ years for any planetary cycles that are more ponderous than Mars/Jupiter. Some of the conjunctions that have occurred this year will set the tone for the next 20-33 years due to the renewal of cycles. So the enormity of events might overshadow those that may only be relevant for a particular year.

Saying that, I have been able to differentiate what has been as a result of the collective influences, and what has come from personal directions in my chart.

For instance, next LR will have Mercury/Venus = Uranus across the horizon, the SR that occurs a week later will have Venus opp. Moon/Uranus across the MC-IC axis, and the solar eclispe will have the Sun/Moon opposition along the 1st-7th house axis. What these portend (and I know what they portend) line up well with the upcoming Saturn/Jupiter conjunction square Uranus, and the events that will occur from that aspect will provide the collective landscape/events in which I can maneuver.

So -> longer/heavier cycles provide context/container for smaller cycles. And maybe one's creative will might be able to find constructive uses for the currently active forces. If not, it may provide opportunity for philosophical thought/reflection.

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

Anyone else is welcomed to join on these personality quizzes too lol I promise (fingers crossed) these sites do not have virus waiting for you.

Bunraku

Infp for this test. Why do they call it a mediator if there’s no mediating and it’s more of a creative Shakespeare type? :lol:

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

The longer more detailed tests list me as extroverted. I consistently scored ENTJ during high school under the guidance of a psychology teacher. But that doesn’t really describe me now either :lol: or maybe I imagine the questions differently.

Thirdteenth

I mean we change as we get older. I don’t expect for my personality type to be really the same as it had been before as well. Anytime I take that test though I never get INFP or anything that has NFP to it. I never though you would have been that type. A second type I would often get is ISTJ. You know, that logistician type though I could say it applies somewhat but it’s a fifty, fifty. My whole stance on this is if some things don’t apply then there’s no need to make it apply for you, you know.

Bunraku

I mean it’s fun. But I am who I am.

I don’t like Jung or any of the psychologists from the past. All they do is write creative fiction, unproven theories, and untestable hypothesis. I don’t know why modern astrology wants to align itself with it.

Dirius

I mean it’s fun. But I am who I am.

I don’t like Jung or any of the psychologists from the past. All they do is write creative fiction, unproven theories, and untestable hypothesis. I don’t know why modern astrology wants to align itself with it.

Despite his wrong thesis on astrology, I do give credit to Jung for trying to reconcile astrology with science.