Hello All !

Arian Maverick

If I wrote about Karma it would be through my filter of non-belief in reincarnation. I feel that people's experiences in this area are valid but actually refer to deeper aspects of their unconscious mind

That's fine, it's always great to get a different perspective 8)

How about I post chapters of my new book?
Which part of the forum would be best?

I don't know...I suppose you can post always post it in the General Chat Boards if you find that the information doesn't precisely fit in any other category :wink:

I think that "Maverick" in your name made me just write that...
:D

Aquarian Maverick

Lapis

amzolt said:
If I wrote about Karma it would be through my filter of non-belief in reincarnation. I feel that people's experiences in this area are valid but actually refer to deeper aspects of their unconscious mind. Alex

As one who's remembered portions of "past lives" since age 5, this would be interesting. Also how could karma work if no other incarnations past/future/concurrent exist in which to cause this cause and effect effect! Hey I said that well. :roll: More importantly why do you think that all of these 'memories' etc. are only coming from the subconscious mind and nowhere else? Do you believe that we get only one shot at physical life in physical reality :?:

amzolt

Lapis said:
Also how could karma work if no other incarnations past/future/concurrent exist in which to cause this cause and effect effect!
Karma is a word that may or may not refer to actual past lives. It can be interpreted without reference to those lives...
Lapis said:
More importantly why do you think that all of these 'memories' etc. are only coming from the subconscious mind and nowhere else?
Where else would they come from?
Lapis said:
Do you believe that we get only one shot at physical life in physical reality :?:
Yes.

johan

Amzolt,this is a very shocking point of view for most of the forumeers here:eek:ne physical life!
I think it is time you make a new thread here,so we can discuss this :lol:

By the way,i would love to see some chapters of your books and i suggest if you really intend to do this,than i would suggest:eek:ther branches of astrology.

And believe me,i will be very participating with the thread concerning of one physical life(because i don't think you are right! :wink:)

So,come on share here,and i will share too,and maybe Lapis will too!,for she is remembering past lives!

amzolt

johan said:
Amzolt,this is a very shocking point of view for most of the forumeers here:eek:ne physical life!
Oh, my...
Aquarian Maverick is calling for a debate...
Well...
I believe reincarnational memories are deep unconscious artifacts and I also believe I'm too old and set in my ways to enter into a debate.
I will put the chapters of my book in the forum but I'd like more than one person indicating the best place to do it. Not because I think Lapis isn't right but I do want to "fit in" as best I can...
In spite of my beliefs on reincarnation...

~ Alex

Lapis

amzolt,

:lol: I too am too old and don't enjoy at all, 'debates'. I much prefer open sharing and discussions of ideas and personal beliefs etc. Make luv not war :mrgreen: or something like that.......!

I'd guess if you believe in only one life/incarnation, that that would really enhance our current natal chart and its energies etc? We should probably move this discussion over to the handy thread created for it.

Also looking foreward to reading some chapters from your book.

Arian Maverick

Oh, my...
Aquarian Maverick is calling for a debate...
Well...
I believe reincarnational memories are deep unconscious artifacts and I also believe I'm too old and set in my ways to enter into a debate.

Sorry about that; my boundless Aries energy and sheer youthful exuberance tend to run away with me sometimes...so a discussion it will be then! :wink:

EDIT: I don't think I can change the title, but I modified the description of the board so it is also an area for friendly discussion. But to a double Aries such as myself, debating and discussing are virtually the same thing :lol:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. Amzolt - I don't know if you've seen my chart or read a post elsewhere, but I'd be interested to know how old you think I am...or if you think I'm a boy or a girl for that matter. I'm always curious to see how others perceive me :mrgreen:

amzolt

Lapis said:
I too am too old and don't enjoy at all, 'debates'. I much prefer open sharing and discussions of ideas and personal beliefs...
O.K., equity prevails. See ya over there; but, first:
Lapis said:
Also looking foreward to reading some chapters from your book.
I'm going to post my book in "other branches of astrology"...

amzolt

Aquarian Maverick said:
P.S. Amzolt - I don't know if you've seen my chart or read a post elsewhere, but I'd be interested to know how old you think I am...or if you think I'm a boy or a girl for that matter. I'm always curious to see how others perceive me :mrgreen:
I stopped trying to guess things like that a long time ago 'cause I was wrong too often :?
Going over to "other branches of astrology" to post my book then to the "debate"...

Arian Maverick

I stopped trying to guess things like that a long time ago 'cause I was wrong too often

I understand :wink:

Going over to "other branches of astrology" to post my book then to the "debate"...

That sounds good...I don't think Radu intended the introductory boards for discussion :?

Aquarian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
There aren't any rules yet that forbid discussion in this introductory board. Feel free to fool around as long as you wish. :D

amzolt

Radu said:
There aren't any rules yet that forbid discussion in this introductory board. Feel free to fool around as long as you wish. :D
Wise and fair Radu! May he live in peace and prosperity for as long as he desires!!

Arian Maverick

Thanks, Radu! Hopefully, I haven't inspired you to change that...but as always, do what you think is best :D

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. I miss your old avatar where we can actually see your face :wink: