Serious Relationship this Year?

Moradiva

I am tired of the same lame dating scene & was wondering "Will I get into a serious relationship this year? "

Libra rising - so me/Venus is Rx & combust .why, I don't know? Combust who? .. L7 Mars/he is in my house in Libra! Whoever HE is, is into me! But WHO?? Anyway, we are squaring around the same time as I get burned by the Sun. Geez, sorry I had asked ..lol ..However, Moon exalted in Taurus will trine Jupiter, Sun, & then Venus/me! That should be positive, right? ..oh, but first it opposes Saturn - ruler of my 5th house of fun/dating. Sounds like "no, serious relstionship this year", huh? Someone please tell me I'm wrong :)

Sorry, I can't load the chart but my chart info is: January 9, 2014, 11:11pm, New York City, NY, USA... thank you!

Last edited:

MoonAngel

I am not the most experienced at this but if I am wrong someone will correct me. Mars 7th house ruler in 1st, in it's detriment and is Via Combust and you're right Venus is also combust. Moon is exalted and will trine Sun but the Sun is in Moon's detriment also, so this trine (positive contact) is not strong for you. Moon is approaching an opposition to Saturn, in Moon's fall but not before it perfects the opposition, there is interference and it makes some positive contacts with Jupiter and the Sun. I would say you'll date but I'm not sure anything will come of it, that it will not be a serious realtionship. Mars being in Via Combust and Venus combust the Sun indicates being burned by the person in some way.