Happy Birthday Dr.Farr !!!

LadyBella

:kissing::happy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DR.FARR !!! :biggrin::w00t:

attachment.php

I've seen you participating in this forum: helping,sharing your knowledge with care to us, we all thank you. You are one of the most gentleman man I've known here, so polite and patient to us.
You never cared how much "others" (beginners in this forum) obtains the knowledge about their chart to help unlike many but you with an open hearted and mind, used your love and care to help with others with their charts, this is what charity and compassion means. You are an example here and keep just like that, I always admired your atitude in this forum and I thought: "this man is an example of goodness, never attacked others and always responding someone's doubts, wow, that is a good spirit, a bright spirit and I hope he never changes, because ppl do change but I hope he keeps this gentleman"
Me, particularly I have to thank you a lot for all your help with my charts and your time, I do really appreciate your attention and I am sure many here admires your such a good personality.

I wish you the best of the best of this world to you, God bless you always !!!
I wish you a happy birthday, enjoy your day a lot and thank you a lot for being part of this forum, showing us a good example to be. :crying::biggrin:

Attachments

• birthday 01.jpg
    birthday 01.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
picture.php

Wishing you a wonderful Solar return. I think we can all say thank you for the time and consideration that you have bestowed up on us.

Theresa

PS..The funny thing is, I know you would still find a way to give Algebra hope.

Rajarshi

:kissing::happy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DR.FARR !!! :biggrin::w00t:

attachment.php

I've seen you participating in this forum: helping,sharing your knowledge with care to us, we all thank you. You are one of the most gentleman man I've known here, so polite and patient to us.
You never cared how much "others" (beginners in this forum) obtains the knowledge about their chart to help unlike many but you with an open hearted and mind, used your love and care to help with others with their charts, this is what charity and compassion means. You are an example here and keep just like that, I always admired your atitude in this forum and I thought: "this man is an example of goodness, never attacked others and always responding someone's doubts, wow, that is a good spirit, a bright spirit and I hope he never changes, because ppl do change but I hope he keeps this gentleman"
Me, particularly I have to thank you a lot for all your help with my charts and your time, I do really appreciate your attention and I am sure many here admires your such a good personality.

I wish you the best of the best of this world to you, God bless you always !!!
I wish you a happy birthday, enjoy your day a lot and thank you a lot for being part of this forum, showing us a good example to be.
:crying::biggrin:

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

Rajarshi

Carris

Happy Birthday Dr Farr! All the Best for the Year Ahead! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping us out.

Ixaee

:love:~* HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR FARR! *~ :love:

You make A.W. a better place simply by being here!

Attachments

• champagne_toast.jpg
    champagne_toast.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 21