Will I get fired?

Moradiva

Hello All
The president and I had an altercation first thing this morning. He said some nasty things to me this morning like "you better watch it, you're on thin ice here, you better check yourself before you speak, & things are gonna change here, I'm warning you...better watch it". He's nuts! We both arrived 3 mins late. My reason was bc of heavy rain & an accident. He said "good afternoon" sarcastically. I said "good morning" with no expression. Well that set him off! He obviously misplaced his anger onto me. I calmly explained there was an accident. Didn't matter ...he came back with more cliches.

In the chart I am moon, exalted at 3* Taurus :cool: But he's stronger, I think, bc he's Jupiter in Pisces on the MC/his Asc! We don't aspect so that is a No, I will not get fired BUT ...there's malefic Saturn Rx in my 4th house of endings on the IC. :crying: Also, do we count Uranus on the MC, too? Could that indicate a huge surprise by him since Jupiter is going to conjunct it soon?

I was really shooken up this morning so, any input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Hry-Will I get fired.jpg
    Hry-Will I get fired.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 60

SagiCap

I'm really a novice, so I hope you'll take my reply with a grain of salt.

I think you're ok. You're Moon, exalted in your career and standing. He's Saturn Rx (if we use him as "other" or open enemy). and though he's in your 4th H, he's retro/malefic. I think he'll realize he's said the wrong things and go back and dance his way out of it.

Either way, he sounds like a big idiot. Good luck with everything.

Moradiva

Thanks for your input, Sagicap! I wasn't sure of using 7th house for my superior, but I see your point.

Some good news...I have a job interview in 2 days. Hopefully, that'll get me out of this unhealthy environment.

Neptune Rising

Do ya just love bosses giving all their stress to their staff! It sounds like you were shaken up from being at the recieving end of his stress, he just gave it to you.

But I also think you are ok. You won't get fired. You may leave though. Perhaps this boss situation is a sign... Uranus at the MC gives this job a bit of instability I feel. Jupiter is in the sign where Moon is peregring, so maybe the job seems like it is going nowhere in particular? South Node is also on the Ascendant, perhaps this job is also not so good for the direction you want to go in.

Moon in exhaltation, you need to consider your emotions highly. If this boss does this regularly, it sounds very disrespectful, do you really want this for yourself?

There is an interesting square to the Part of Fortune from Jupiter/job and Saturn on the Nadir. Also with Part of Fortune in the 12th house, I wouldn't favour this job. Not saying you will get fired, but maybe you can get something better.

NR

RockFish

HI, taking boss as 10th cusp, he is Jupiter exhalted, etc etc, but the opposition to Saturn, which rules HIS 10th house, his work, seems to be getting to him. Perhaps he is the one who should leave this job, since this opposition seems to be indicating that he is hating it.

Saturn in his 7th rules his 10th, Saturn then is his job, his job is in the house of others, so he might feel he doesnt control it or govern as he should. His perception is that his job: 1- sssucks!, because job is saturn and a saturn job can't be fun; 2- is literally in the hands of others, since saturn is in his 7th house.

You are the Moon and Moon and Jupiter don't see each other, and Moon is actually in a better shape since she doesn't have an ugly opposition or square to deal with, my guess is he took it out on you due to his own stress; since he doesn't see you, he doesn't fire you, and possibly already forgot it. And Moon will be void for quite a while, so, I think there won't be any disagreeable events coming to you anytime soon.

Moradiva

Wow, excellent viewpoints there, Neptune Rising & Rockfish!

Rockfish...I also noticed Saturn is my boss' career, as well AAAND interesting enough, could very well represent HIS father since the father (who's a Cappy) is owner of this company. He & the father DO NOT GET ALONG!

The father has been semi-retired for a year & recently declared he's permanently retired & has appointed the son, (my boss) full control of what's left of the family business; property management. But perhaps the son is still not satisfied because a few months ago the other remaining children took their properties to be managed elsewhere. This son wants absolute control even though he's proven that he can't be trusted! Hence, the outsourced management.

Thank you soo much for your valuable input.

RockFish

Wow, very clear chart if I ever saw one. Finally, LOL! :biggrin:

Thanks for the feedback, Moradiva, and watch out with that nutcase of a boss, I hope you can find somewhere else to work. Looks like he's got some overblown sense of personal importance.

RockFish

"you better watch it, you're on thin ice here, you better check yourself before you speak, & things are gonna change here, I'm warning you...better watch it"

Perhaps he should be saying this to himself, or he said it to you as a projection of his own situation. Perhaps he feels the whole thing is slipping through his fingers.

Moradiva

Rockfish, you said:
"you better watch it, you're on thin ice here, you better check yourself before you speak, & things are gonna change here, I'm warning you...better watch it"

Perhaps he should be saying this to himself, or he said it to you as a projection of his own situation. Perhaps he feels the whole thing is slipping through his fingers.
Spot on, Rockfish! & I realized this as he was threatening my job. I've had a lot experience with ex-boyfriend's that I picked up on this right away.

As for my job interview today, ehh...it was really quick so I don't think she was impressed. That's quite alright. The commute would be a drag.

Moradiva

Update...I was laid off last week, Friday July 9th due to downsizing. At least I left on good terms & not from that heavy tension back in May.

Neptune Rising

Sorry to hear that Moradiva, thats too bad.

I guess too many signs in the chart.

South Node on the Ascendant
Saturn at IC opposing Jupiter (work) and Uranus (I used this planet though not traditionally used), both at MC.
POF in the 12th recieving a square from the Saturn trio.
Moon loosing light, heading to combustion with Sun (2nd house ruler).
Jupiter/job heading to oppose the Saturn at the IC, while squaring Fortuna.

Boss didn't sound too positive to work for, I bet you'll find a much better place to work at.

Thanks for the update too, great to learn from!

NR

dr. farr

Notice that Dragon's Tail (SN) in the 1st (as NeptuneRising did)! I didn't comment on this horary because, as many here on AW now know, I consider the DT in the 1st as rendering any horary unfit for judgement (and requiring the question to be asked again later); regardless, however, see how the DT in the first brings disturbances and inauspicious influences!
I have seen this exact effect in so many different charts regarding so many different matters, that I have long been convinced of the validity of the medieval attitude regarding the DT-and its great value, in delineation, as an UNFAILING indicator of trouble/problems/chaotic effects, in any and every chart of any and every kind!

Moradiva

Thank you all for your well wishes & responses. I will do a chart for "new job" soon. Surprisingly, I was super busy all week long. I need to ask calmly & not out of haste.

BobZemco

Notice that Dragon's Tail (SN) in the 1st (as NeptuneRising did)! I didn't comment on this horary because, as many here on AW now know, I consider the DT in the 1st as rendering any horary unfit for judgement (and requiring the question to be asked again later)

I don't see evidence where that's the case.

regardless, however, see how the DT in the first brings disturbances and inauspicious influences!

I have found that where you find the Dragon's Tail in the chart is circumstances beyond one's control and things related to that house generally go badly, unless the house ruler is really well placed (and I mean in domicile or exaltation, in an angular house and trine or sextile to a Benefic, not impedited and not besieged).

The effects seem to be lessened if it's in a void degree, or the Nodes are stationary. I don't know if other degrees intensify the effects or not.

I have long been convinced of the validity of the medieval attitude regarding the DT-and its great value, in delineation, as an UNFAILING indicator of trouble/problems/chaotic effects, in any and every chart of any and every kind!

I could not agree more. There needs to be more attention paid to Planets and Cusps in the same degree of the Nodes, and to the South Node in general, especially if it is conjunct a malefic fixed star or in a critical degree.

astro09

1. From the first look at the chart, Uranus (which I usualy don't look except on certain situations) so close to the 10th angle, stood out for me.
  2. Not looking an aspect btw the 1st and the 10th can lead to a no answer question.
  3. The South Node in first? Yes....a negative
This is a type of chart that make me rethink on the exclusive value of #2 Vs. #1 and #3...

dr. farr

My practice regarding the Dragon's Tail in the 1st house (as rendering horaries unreliable for judgeement) is originally based on the emphasis given to this point of view by Gerard of Cremona and, later, by Agrippa. Over the years I (believe) I have seen this "stricture" validated many times: actually, the DT in the 1st, along with the time of the horary question being asked during Moon VC, are the only 2 "strictures" which I follow, in horary matters (of course my horary approach is quite different than standard horary, which is why I label as such, all of my horary responses here on AW)

astro09

...the Dragon's Tail in the 1st house (as rendering horaries unreliable for judgeement) is originally ....

Interesting to keep observing this. However, on this occasion the prescence of Uranus in such conjuction with the MC, make me still hesistant in considering the DT as the sole factor for the outcome...I'll be watching. I have seen Uranus close to the angles playing an impportant role...

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure if being unreliable for judgment equals a no outcome, as it happened.???

dr. farr

As I mentioned above, I did not originally comment on this horary question due to my belief in the concept that DT in the 1st of a horary is a "stricture vs judgement"...and I also mentioned above that this idea comes from a couple of medieval-era authors...however, the tradition I (mostly) follow in horary (the Ankara-Old Turkish-tradition) did not have this concept regarding DT in the 1st; for them, the DT in the 1st house in any horary ALWAYS means a NO, negative or otherwise inasuspicious "answer" to the horary, regardless of consideration of querent/quesited significators, Moon, etc. I myself have not followed this part of the Ankara tradition, choosing rather to disregard evaluating the horary at all if DT is in the 1st.

starfish

Hi dr. farr,
(I don't mean to high-jack Moradiva's thread, sorry...!)
it's quite interesting and I've been learning a lot about the DT on this thread.

Interestingly, I just drew a chart to ask a question and found the DT right in the first house!
So I came back to this thread and read your posts again, trying to figure out if it means a no or I should try asking the same question at a later time again.

But I see you and BobZemco are both in agreement on the DT as

UNFAILING indicator of trouble/problems/chaotic effects, in any and every chart of any and every kind
so does that mean there is no point asking the same question at a later time again?
Also, I guess strictures/considerations have their reasons - e.g. early degrees of asc as too early to render a judgement, 7th house containing saturn as indication of the astrologer's judgement being restricted etc.

Would you please tell me what the DT in the 1st house could mean, as a stricter?
(I hope this question makes sense...)

I really hope my chart (the one I mentioned earlier, with the DT in the 1st house) is not indicating a no answer with possible chaos but rather indicating to ask the same question again some another time...
(my heart aches...:()
But if the chart means a no, then that makes sense too, sadly....
I do however, feel there is a karmic thing going on with regard to this question of mine...

Anyway, thank you so much in advance... :)