Relative Importance of Aspects Considered

Leslie

I understand that there will never be a ‘perfect’ day for elective (cosmetic) surgery and one must weigh the variables. Following my understanding of the important points for finding an optimum time for elective surgery from an astrological standpoint I have determined an overall reasonably good date of December 14, 2006. What is challenging for me is weighing the relative importance of some of the considerations involved. The main negative I find is that on that date Mars, Jupiter, and Mercury are conjunct the Fixed Star Antares, evil presages and danger of fatality, at 8 Sagittarius (which incidentally also conjuncts my natal Mars, Descendant, and squares my natal Sun). All else is actually quite good for what I wish to do. Is this one “drawback” of such relative importance that I should forego surgery at that time? The event Moon, Venus, Sun, aspects between the rulers of first and eighth houses, etc., are all good relative to one another and relative to my natal chart. I am not accustomed to using the Fixed Stars in consideration, but my reading of elective astrology says that it should be a component. Other potential times I can have surgery don’t have the negative Fixed Star component but the other aspects are not as good as they are on this date.

fensi88

I hope that you read very usefull article on this site about election astrology:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/electionalastrology.php
These days I am reading "The Horarytext book" (Frawley) and it is interesting that he consider 6House, house of surgery, not 8H.
And most important thing, as he said, is that ruler of 7H(doctor) and ruler of 6H(surgery) are not in detriment or fall of the patient's significator. I hope that you check out that Moon on day of surgery does not signifies part which you will operate.
In this chart only Sa is retrograde, do not chouse time for which Sa will be one of the ruler.