Based on my chart, what aspects influence the way I look physically?

Wannabedoc97

I don't like my chart placements because I don't feel they are attractive enough. I feel like my physical appearance is always changing and I never look the same in every picture. What do I look like the most based on my chart? I'm Scorpio Sun,Pisces Rising, Venus Conjunct Mars,Venus Square Saturn, Sun Trine Ascendant, etc. Do I look more Scorpio, Pisces, or Capricorn? Are these attractive qualities? What do you guys think? Just curious.

[erased links to pictures at OP's request - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
[deleted non-astrological content - Moderator Note: the OP decides what they will post on their own thread]

You look good and fine the way you are. You have a good bone structure and sweet eyes. For some reason I think of you as innocent and baby-faced, Pisces Ascendant produces this effect.
You're debilitated Saturn in the first house can point to deep insecurities and social isolation from people, meaning you don't know the proper way to behave and that can come across as negative to others. Your Moon in the first shows that your emotions wear easily on your face and you react to what people say fast.

The Ascendant ruler is in the 12th house, which is a strange position to be in. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with your chart

Last edited by a moderator:

love-thinking

I don't like my chart placements because I don't feel they are attractive enough. I feel like my physical appearance is always changing and I never look the same in every picture. What do I look like the most based on my chart? I'm Scorpio Sun,Pisces Rising, Venus Conjunct Mars,Venus Square Saturn, Sun Trine Ascendant, etc. Do I look more Scorpio, Pisces, or Capricorn? Are these attractive qualities? What do you guys think? Just curious.

[erased links to pictures at OP's request - Moderator]

I'd like a birth chart, but if you don't feel comfortable, feel free to PM me. :)