Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 03-29-2019, 09:58 PM

Post Planetary rulers of men and women

In most systems in astrology, there are masculine and feminine planets, or have a stronger effect specifically on a certain sex/gender. The masculine are Sun, Mars, Jupiter (uncle Jupi is a nickname by some astrologers in natal charts), Saturn and Pluto. And the feminine are Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus and Neptune (aunti Nepi). In addition, the true node (not a planet but has use in astrology), Chiron, Makemake, Orcus and Ixion are male. And Eris, Ceres, Sedna, Haumea and Lilith (a major malefic as the "black moon") can be female.

And there are masculine and feminine signs as well. Masculine signs: Aries (ruling sign of men), Gemini, Leo (ruled by the sun), Libra, Sagittarius (the father figure) and Aquarius (can be genderfluid). And Feminine: Taurus (ruling sign of women), Cancer (ruled by the moon), Virgo (the birth mother), Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces (also genderfluid). It can be the same for the 4th or "lady" 8th houses (pertaining to relationships with women and femininity) and 5th or "mach" 9th houses (similarly in relationships with men and masculinity).

Unread 03-29-2019, 10:32 PM

Re: Planetary rulers of men and women

Its easier for me to know that the male/female signs are ...

Aries - male
Taurus - female
Gemini - male
Cancer - female
Leo - male
Virgo - female
Libra -male
Scorpio - female
Sagittarius - male
Capricorn - female
Aquarius - male
Pisces - female
Unread 03-30-2019, 01:02 AM

Question Re: Planetary rulers of men and women

On my natal chart is the planet Venus and the triplicity of other celestial bodies with a feminine nature in Aries-midheaven. And Chiron in Taurus in the 11th - the house of friends, does these aspects represent female friends to a male?
Unread 09-13-2019, 11:08 PM

Arrow Re: Planetary rulers of men and women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Its easier for me to know that the male/female signs are ...

Aries - male-mas(culine)
Taurus - female-mas
Gemini - male-fem(inine)
Cancer - female-fem
Leo - male-mas
Virgo - female-mas
Libra -male-fem
Scorpio - female-fluid
Sagittarius - male-mas
Capricorn - female-mas
Aquarius - male-fluid
Pisces - female-fem
I've updated it: some signs may be more masculine and feminine than they really are. Could have to do with their sign's ruler planets. I want to include some signs are more inclined to believe in astrology based on their elements. Fire and esp Earth not interested, while Water and esp Air signs are believers. Not sure why there are 7 "masculine" and 5 "feminine", I believe the most androgynous and non-aligned signs are Gemini and Aquarius, definitely ruled by very astrological planets Mercury for Gemini and Uranus for Aquarius. But, Scorpio is fluid too due to being ruled by Pluto and Virgo should be fluid: the sign of the virgin/maiden/woman under a "male" planet like Mercury.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 09-13-2019 at 11:12 PM.
Unread 09-13-2019, 11:25 PM

Re: Planetary rulers of men and women

It has been my observation that it is easier, to be a woman born in a feminine sign and a man born in a masculine sign. I do not know enough gender fluid people to have an educated observation.

I know how generalized the statement is. But, I am generally speaking.

Last edited by Opal; 09-14-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Tags
planetary, rulers, women