Seeing the influence work on others

fifteen

The last few years I've been paying attention to how planets influence those around me. Most of them don't know anything about astrology, so they are not biased as I am. I know their sign, so I can see what is going on and what will happen. Interestingly, pretty much all the things I predicted through astrology came true to them, while I have not told them anything about it. I'm a Scorpio, so yeah, that kind figures!

An ex-employer of mine, is a Sagittarius. Saturn is really hammering down on them Sags, and in 2015 I saw what Saturn was about to do to her. I did not say anything because, hey, astrology is a bunch of bogus superstition, right? ;) that's what she thinks. So yeah, I saw Saturn approaching her, deconstructing her complete life, undoing her business, and currently he's testing her. Like clockwork. I knew what was happening, I've had Saturn in Scorpio and now I can see what Saturn does to signs, because I've experienced it.

I could give her advice on what to do and what not to do right now... I know some remedies in having Saturn on your sign. I notice she's doing the opposite of that, and I know where that will lead: Saturn will take it all away.So what do you do... well, I tried to reach out and help her, even when she betrayed me before. But no response... I did what I could though.

Astrology works. Why it works, I don't know... but I see it in action, and I see the influence on others. It's like I read the script of someone's life. It's so weird that it actually is the way it is...

Last edited: