Singleton Uranus opposite Algol. Thoughts?

dr. farr

Regarding the Algol/Uranus situation:
Some authors-including Robson-allow that stars can affect via opposition (if close), and sometimes close square (not, though, via soft aspects like trine and sextile)
I do not follow this outlook although I immediately say that I do not necessarily dispute it: just that conjunction and Parallel has been so important for me in looking at stars via planets, that I have had not motivation to look into aspects fromr stars to planets (oppositions, squares)

On a more general note, do not forget to check in possible Parallels regarding the relationship of natal planets with each other; remember that any close Parallel of declination (within 1.5 degrees) is equivalent to a strong conjunction of the planets involved.

Munch

anyway, much of what i read seems to come out of saturn rising i maintain.. maybe in combo with everything else in your chart, sun in cappy included and maybe some of it is your age which seems ageist to say that, but i think it might be so i am saying it.. and saturn is all about age - old age and stuff like 'thinking really long term' and some of the other comments you made which is why i wonder just how you bring it all together and make sense of it astrologically.. these are some of my ongoing thoughts and i have had fun sharing them here!

I'm a Cappy with Merc in Cap and Saturn/Jupiter rising. I'll give myself credit for at least one thing; I'm very much so aware that I am quite young and don't know a whole heck of a lot. I don't see your comment as ageist at all.

I thank you again for your interest and careful consideration of my question.

sandstone

Banned
love this quote as your tag!

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. - Mark Twain. (Something a Saturn squared sun can relate to)

that is good for a saturn rising chart too!