Pisces/Aries Cusp. Any Cuspians out there?

MoiDestino

Hey yall!! 20 yo dance teacher here!! Recently I have reached a level of spirituality understanding I never thought possible with greater insights into astrology and just life in general.
My goal by joining this forum is to not only continue my own spiritual path but to grasp a higher level of understanding of other peoples paths and journeys in life and to ultimately realize how I am not alone in this dream called life. So any tips or hints for getting started would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my chart:

Sun-Pisces/Aries
Moon- Virgo
Rising sign in Leo
Mercury in Pisces
Venus - Pisces
Mars - Gemini
Jupiter - Gemini
Saturn Uranus and Neptune - Capricorn
Retrograde Pluto in Scorpio
N. Node in Pisces

Im very curious as to what you guys think!!
Lets see if anyone can guess my personality ;)

freedomlover

Hey yall!! 20 yo dance teacher here!! Recently I have reached a level of spirituality understanding I never thought possible with greater insights into astrology and just life in general.
My goal by joining this forum is to not only continue my own spiritual path but to grasp a higher level of understanding of other peoples paths and journeys in life and to ultimately realize how I am not alone in this dream called life. So any tips or hints for getting started would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my chart:

Sun-Pisces/Aries
Moon- Virgo
Rising sign in Leo
Mercury in Pisces
Venus - Pisces
Mars - Gemini
Jupiter - Gemini
Saturn Uranus and Neptune - Capricorn
Retrograde Pluto in Scorpio
N. Node in Pisces

Im very curious as to what you guys think!!
Lets see if anyone can guess my personality ;)

Welcome to the forum MoiDestino!

Well, let's say that with Leo rising, Pisces/Aries cusp Sun, Mars and Jupiter in Gemini, and Venus and Mercury in Pisces - I'm not surprised AT ALL that you are a dance instructor! Seems perfect for you! I bet you really love it - and probably really enjoy performing, too, with that Leo rising!

freedomlover

Last edited:

MoiDestino

Yes I am in love with what I do. A couple years ago I wrote down a list of things that I love so much i would do for free and dance was on the top of the list. I plan on becoming a professional by the time I am 24 :D

MoiDestino

@ Kerrie
Its hard for people to understand cuspians i feel but I can tell you from personal research and experience that they do exist. I definitely have both aries and pisces in my essence and everyone I know who is born on a cusp has the same confliciting inner being. Some website might say im an aries but deep down I know that I am on a cusp

Kerrie

@ Kerrie
Its hard for people to understand cuspians i feel but I can tell you from personal research and experience that they do exist. I definitely have both aries and pisces in my essence and everyone I know who is born on a cusp has the same confliciting inner being. Some website might say im an aries but deep down I know that I am on a cusp

You have Venus/Mercury and NN in Pisces, so say if you were correctly born into the Aries sun sign that could be the reason why you feel so Pisces. You should have a look anyway.

A story; my sister was pregnant and her due date was in September I think around the 10th or something, so the baby was expected to be a Virgo.

I was like, no way the baby wont be born to be a Virgo, the baby will definately be a Libra, it made sense in our family, our intermediate family was made of either Pisces women or Libra men (apart from one brother that was a Capricorn).

I was right buba Georgia was born 18 minutes into being a Librian.

I think it matters what sign you are born under, there is a reason. I dont believe in the cusps.

katydid

I believe that if you are truly on the cusp, like late 29 or early 0, then you do have a bit of a mix going on. I am 0 Scorpio34 , and although I do not feel like a Libra, I do think there is some crossover going on. I have a saturn/neptune conjunction in libra, so that may be where it comes from. However there is something different in being born exactly upon the cusp of 2 signs. All of the prenatal prior month, it was libran energy, then suddenly, as I am born, it turns to Scorpio. that has got to mean something.

Kerrie

All of the prenatal prior month, it was libran energy, then suddenly, as I am born, it turns to Scorpio. that has got to mean something.

Im not sure about the term "prenatal" but wouldnt it go from conception to birth, so 9 or 10 months? So why wouldnt you include all the other prenatal months?

Well I think it means you were supposed to be a Scopio sun. Your mother was in labour during Libra but you were meant to be a Scorpio.

Just a thought does the Scorpio sun element fit in more with your family's sun element than say Libra?

katydid

Just a thought does the Scorpio sun element fit in more with your family's sun element than say Libra?

My dad was a libra, virgo moon. My mom a pisces, with scorpio moon. My older brother is a Taurus, my younger, a Leo. So I suppose Scorpio fits better with them.

But being born on the day of the change does bring something different to the mix in some way. I know I am a Scorpio, but Libra energy is right there on the edge as well.