Jupiter/Venus conjunct eclipse on ASC.

In addition to having the upcoming 1/26/09 solar eclipse fall upon my ascendent, I noted that along with the Sun and Moon will also fall very near to the transiting Jupiter, and that all will be nearly on top of my natal venus. In addition, Venus will have transited just hit on top of Uranus in my second house.

I believe that this may be a very 'lucky' indication that something good may be coming my way. Perhaps it is a good time to play the lottery?

I read that after a solar eclipse that another transiting planet (Mars) would actually have to 'kick' off the attributes or actions of what might occur, and that only when Saturn finally 'consumates' or comes back over the point of the eclipse, will it be finalized.

I have a feeling that this particular time could be a good sign. Since I have a stellium in Aquarius, and will have my Jupiter return this year, perhaps I'm just wishing, but any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks so much !!! Attached is my chart with the transits for that day.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_06_anonymous_2009126.25941.4351.gif
    astro_24gw_06_anonymous_2009126.25941.4351.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 27

cassanra

The up coming Solar eclipse is at 6 and 30 degrees Aquaruis and is at the Dragons head or north node. From what I have read planets should be within three degrees of the eclipse degree to be active and moon and merc are just barely within range. If that so I would mark that so you can judge whether it has indeed had an affect.
The dragons tail solar eclipse on August 1st, 2008 would have hit your moon at 9' 30 Leo and you would still be feeling this. T
The sun hits it on Jan 29th 2009 and Mars hits it on Feb. 16th 2009 to activate.

The moon active by the dragons tail tell of a drain in energy possibly changes on the domestic front (fourth house issues). The moon=mother, women, female energy such as birth or health of mother. Also a possible feeling of being dominated by a woman. Also your sense of security and your moods might be more in flux. Mars might indicate conflict so watch for these dates.
Your ascendant as well as your desc will be active thus your outlook and even your physical being might undergo positive changes as well as your relationships.
This will be activated by mars and Jupiter on feb 12th and then later in march 26 by the sun.
There are several ways an eclipse energy ends...one is the passage of Saturn but that can take a long time and the other is the energy itself dissipates. I read a theory that the length of the eclipse energy lasts equivalent to the length of the eclipse shadow thus if the shadow is four hours then the eclipse energy lasts four years. There is controversy on this so not sure on this one.
It does look like you have some positive energy coming your way. Welcome the new year:)

Last edited:
Cassandra:

You are truly an amazing astrologer. You know your stuff !!!!

I was not aware of the 'very tight' 3 degree orb that you are describing for an ecslipse to actually activate a given planet in one's chart. So it appears that this ecslipse will not be that strong for me, regardless of the fact that it falls almost upon my ascendent.

I was told a long time ago by an older astrologer that I have a very 'high burn rate'....I'm not certain exactly what that means, except that I start to feel changes prior to planets actually 'hitting' their points of conjunction, etc.

For instance you stated:
The sun hits it on Jan 29th 2009 and Mars hits it on Feb. 16th 2009 to activate.

The moon active by the dragons tail tell of a drain in energy possibly changes on the domestic front (fourth house issues). The moon=mother, women, female energy such as birth or health of mother. Also a possible feeling of being dominated by a woman. Also your sense of security and your moods might be more in flux. Mars might indicate conflict so watch for these dates.

On or about December 11th, I had to end a 36 year relationship with an old girl friend of mine. (I'm a married female). Anyway, this was a very difficult thing for me to do, but the 'friend' that I have is a Leo (note your 9'30 degree of Leo at the dragon's tail). The problem with the friendship is that this woman has a serious 'compulsion/addiction' to FIX everyone around her, and it has just gotten worse and worse over the years, to the point that she has completely alienated herself. I was the last friend she had, but I could not handle this emotional problem that she has and just had to end the relationship. It is very sad, but your use of the word 'domination' was spot on. No matter how nicely I asked her to deal with her problem, she just could not stop. But I have learned over the years, sometimes, you just have to walk away and do what is best for yourself rather than staying in toxic relationships. I hope that she gets some help, but there is really nothing I can do to help her...if that makes any sense.

I do as you stated that the eclipse of 1/26/09 after it is activated by Mars in Feb and then later in March, will present some positive things by way of the north node. I had a very rough year, and when I put my new astrology calendar up on my wall today (like I do every year), I noted also that it will be the Year of the Ox for the Chinese New Year. I just missed being a Tiger, but I'm born under the Ox. Maybe it will be a better year.

Thanks so much for all that information. Are you a professional astrologer? It has been an off again, on again hobby of mine for as long as I can remember. I started studying it in my early 20's.

Happy New Year Cassandra, and thanks for being so helpful !!!