Suddenly started taking recreational drugs every weekend.

Chrysalis

That's a possible explanation. As well as the Venus/Mars conjunction on your Sun in the 9th - it being in Virgo would also mean it being triggered on the day leading up to the drug usage.
Do you mean being triggered by the moon when going through Pisces ?
It is said that when the sign on the solar return SR is the same as the sign on the natal ascendant that it is going to be significant year for the individual. Do you find this year to be one that stands in your life?

I wonder if my Solar Direct chart could be playing a part in this too. My SD Venus is currently in a separating partile trine with natal Jupiter.

So Jupiter does seem quite significant at this point.

conspiracy theorist

Do you think that because my natal Jupiter is exalted this would add to the "getting out of hand" or would make it less harmful ?I think with Pluto close by its made me be someone who likes to live on the edge, not all the time, but at certain points in my life i get that plutonic feeling. Which is most likely when my Mars/Venus has been activated or aspected.

I think the fact that it is unaspected and is located in the 8th house, which rivals the 12th in its significations for secrets, mental anguishes, imprisonment, "nothing growing" means that this might be a troublesome planet than the Santa Claus it's supposed to be. I also think that the fact that it is also exalted might indicate that it can just expand and expand without care for its effect on any other section of your life - it's disassociated from the rest of your chart.

I think Venus/Mars/Pluto is another indicator of a voracious appetite that can go on to consume you, especially factoring in that these planets are out-of-sect.

I had your bday one day before the actual date as I didn't know you had a late Gem Moon.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Do you mean being triggered by the moon when going through Pisces ?

Yes that's what I meant. In fact the Moon triggers all the planets and aspects that we've focused on for this event of yours.

I wonder if my Solar Direct chart could be playing a part in this too. My SD Venus is currently in a separating partile trine with natal Jupiter.

So Jupiter does seem quite significant at this point.

Yes, no surprise that you are finding the emphasis crop up in various timing charts. And it's a good reminder that the "benefics" aren't always so beneficial after all.

david starling

Looking at your SR as a Natal-chart, you would be bored by conventional, workaday life and crave some excitement on weekends. Since this too, shall pass (next SR, most likely), how debilitating is ecstasy? Is it hurting your health and/or interfering with your activities the rest of the week?

Sunny

Hi,
what I see, if we can see something without the comparision of your two charts as the natal and the SR together, then I'd say that the problem this year would be your RS-ASC. You mentioned that your natal ASC ist on 29° and more, so your SR-ASC falls in your 12th house. That means that you have to live your inner life, that you could be emprisonned in your mind. The lesson is more to become mature because of reflecting on your inner life. That will be a year where you are not the star for the outer world, if you understand what I mean. Therefore, if you don't understand really what you have to work out your year then the danger could be the Ecstasy-devel.:sick::innocent: Try to mature your ideas - that's what you have to do this year. Otherwise the SR-ASC will take you back to regression.
So, it is not a question of good will but of seeing where and how you are at this time, at this year, of recognizing that you have to make new things and to cherish this state like a future mother cherishes her pregnancy. Like she you have to be patient because there is no possibility to force anything. :smile:

Chrysalis

Looking at your SR as a Natal-chart, you would be bored by conventional, workaday life and crave some excitement on weekends. Since this too, shall pass (next SR, most likely), how debilitating is ecstasy? Is it hurting your health and/or interfering with your activities the rest of the week?

Its not that debilitating, the following day is the worst due to lack of sleep and whatever other side effects, its usually also a sore inside mouth as your jaw grinds a lot, and you tend to bite the inside of your mouth....sound great don't they :annoyed:

The rest of the week im fine, i can't eat anything the following day, but the day after my appetite is back. Its not affecting my job or anything, or even finances as they're quite cheap. Roll on my next SR hey.

Your correct though, i do crave excitement of some sort and do get bored very quick if not. But ive always kind of been like this. Since getting into Astrology I always thought this was my Gemini moon that caused this.

waybread

This aspect suggests that "If a little is good, a lot is better," even when it isn't.

What about some high-impact exercise. Like running?