John Frawley is stand up philosofer

fensi88

FleshGordon, on page 41 of this post I posted chart for CL final, and as Franco said, Sa is not in 10th house.
To summarise facts that I have from this chart:

APOF 4:53Sag
AMoon 7:56Ge
Moon sextile Me rx(orb 1:10)
Moon opose POF(orb 3)
ACC DIG Ju=10 Me= -14

Regarding aspect Moon opose POF, last night I assured that aspect is worth nothing. It was in match Final Lav Cup Serbia and it was last Moon;s aspect (orb 2:43) and ASC team won, not DSC as Frawley said in that case. DSC team was underdog and also by colour method was on DSC, so, we would ignore this aspect from list above for CL final.
If we stick to that rule "closer is stronger" than AMoon must be advantage for DSc team, MU +that aspect Moon sextile Me rx.
But Acc dignities is strong testimony for ASC team, Barcelona.
I also notice Moon in its own sign in 2nd house for DSc team in applaying trine to Ur on IC. Franco, in your database of charts do you have charts with Moon in Can in 8 house and how it reflected to DSC teams?
Next, Su on DSC. DSC team will shine?

banefranco

Ohohooo,you write about last Moon aspect to POF and that is what I will write to remmeber. But I tested Last Moon aspect to the ruler any ruler of those 4 houses that it doesn't work. POF is something different.
As I tested the Moon I really do not have any precize result in a favour of anything.As I have written before Moon acts like any other planet in any circumstances although I would like to have the rule. It means Moon is weak in the 8 house,Moon makes no special impacts while in Via Combusta, while in Void of course.When Combusted or grilled by the Sun like any other planet.
But Moon defines the quality of the game, so the Moon aspect to POF is for me signicant.That is different.
About Uranus position well I have other opinion.Uranus when changing the forth house to the third and not bad aspected signifies the goal for DSC team.So it already happened as aspect and I do not count anything further about Uranus. It left already, above all separating aspect.

banefranco

I do not want to say anything but I had the same result with my table od dignities about Partizan.Partizan to win or draw.Well becouse of imposible double outcome I could not place bet.I knew that Partizan will win but my table says win or draw, so it seems that I will include other positions of the planets to have more precize result.

banefranco

Of course Anderleht played draw.I also predicted win or draw.Might be it can be interesting for analyze those two charts.
But I will place two charts for today France 2 league. I am realy sick of double outcomes and would like to get som precize outcomes.

banefranco

Ok here are charts for Nimes-Vannes and Lens-Boulogne

Attachments

• Lens.jpg
    Lens.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Nimes.jpg
    Nimes.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31

att75

fensi88 said:
APOF 4:53Sag
Hello Fensi88,

my APOF (and probably POF) position is different. Are you working with the night POF here? And, in case of these evening matches, do you always use night POF?

att75

banefranco said:
First half

20:56-6'- Ju L1 App trigo POF ? Goal ASC
21:06-21'- Chiron changes house 3/2 ?
21:07-22'- L1 from 3/2 Goal?
21:13-28'- Sun sep trigo MC. Goal DSC
Hello Franco,

I would like to add some data to your list. Some of these might mean goals, maybe.

First of all, we shouldn't forget that Jupiter and Neptune are conjunct, if Jup is aspected, Nep is aspected too.
Around 20:50 MC changes sign, and Mars changes house while in Aries. I guess you haven't mentioned this because Mars is badly aspected from Moon and Nodes?
Around 20:57 MC square Pluto.
Shortly after Chiron, Jup and Nep changes house too.
Around 21:11 ASC square Saturn.
Around 21:13 Mercury changes house, but not in own sign and square from Moon.

att75

The second half seemes harder to analyze, there is a lot of stuff going on. Planets and nodes changing houses, and with the angles ASC and MC, many aspects...

fensi88

att75 said:
Hello Fensi88,

my APOF (and probably POF) position is different. Are you working with the night POF here? And, in case of these evening matches, do you always use night POF?
I post the chart on 41 page of this thread and it is with daily POF. I always use daily POF, J.Frawley said(I contact him via email) it is error to use night POF. So in all horary charts I use day formula for POF.
Usually all astro programs has options to set up dayly or night formula for POF so check out what case is in your astroprogram.

banefranco

Yes I tried to use only day formula I change it in my software but it remains the same I do not know what is the problem.
And the problem with POV remains.I did not mention some aspects of some reason I noticed them all.

banefranco

Well Fensi you can better explain than me but there are still discussions about day and night formula for POF.I accepted to use day formula for the whole day and night becouse explanation is logical and concernes Point of Spirit which is opposite to POF.

fensi88

Yes I tried to use only day formula I change it in my software but it remains the same I do not know what is the problem.
According to your last 2 posted charts(Nimes-Vannes and Lens-Boulogne) everything is OK, now your program is set up for day formula for POF.

I have not do this before, but you inspired me so I will try to predict times for goals:

Placidus system houses
9:08 POF in 2nd house change sign good aspect with NN goal for ASC
9:21 Moon from 8 to 7 goal for DSC (ruler of 2nd house for DSC team become angular)
9:54 nodes change house, ruler of SN is Su excellent aspect with Nodes, goal for DSC team.
10:29 Ma ruler of 4 house change house goal for DSC team.

I am not sure if that enter of Chiron, Ju and Ne in 2nd house at about 9:07 will mean another goal for ASc team, because both Chiron and Ne are stationary?

banefranco

Where I placed question marks beside the aspect, I have some other Chiron's aspects which can
suggest that possibility, but I do not have that aspect prooved so it is still opened.
But as I see There is no significant difference between Regiomontanus and Placidus system for
timing of goals.
I use Regiomontanus system for event and for time for goals also.
I have never said which one is better I only like to say that I deeply believe in one God,
one rule, one system. No matter which way we choose harder or easier for climbing to the top,
there is only one top of the mountain we can get.
Some philosophy, don't mind.
The other aspects for goals which I have not mentioned are under bad influence of retarde Mercury
I think.so it does not count.
Well something new.
I opened a table for scoring points in basketball.
Rule for scoring goals is also very near that we can make as definite rule.
I have enough space for that but I left it for some time.
I have undefined aspects still. I want them all.
Above anything mentioned here you all will be surprised why anyone of us cannot be sure that any aspect
for goal will be the goal. That is the 'wrong way' sign like 'oneway' in traffic.
That is the trap.
I can place the table for goals here but I do not want to have endless discussions that those aspects
work only occasionaly.It is not true.They work but not on every match. One aspect at a TIME'.
The explanation is simple.
And we can see in the charts on which match they work or no.
So there is something I am begging you all to forgive me. These aspects for goals are something that
If you treat more goals on one match as miracle you have not understand the nature of aspect.
So didn't Frawley. It is not matter of knowledge in Astrology it is matter of understanding how the
Universe works.
This little Gemini is in a good mood.Ha.
O, there is something brand new for September.Might be.
'Soccer strategy in choosing team and tactics'.
New thread of course.
Let us see what we have today. Mmmmm well as I do like dry red wine I suggest to try Bordeaux.
Here is the chart. It is on the edge but as I am sick of those double outcomes I will take a risk
and predict Bordeaux to win.
Here is the chart

Attachments

• Bordeaux.jpg
    Bordeaux.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 40

banefranco

Well this is the chart not to forget becouse of POF placement. Let us check if that influence is stronger than Acc digs.
Match Atalanta - Bergamo
Also is almost the same chart Milan-Roma.

Attachments

• Atalanta.jpg
    Atalanta.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 36

fensi88

Let us see what we have today. Mmmmm well as I do like dry red wine I suggest to try Bordeaux.
Here is the chart. It is on the edge but as I am sick of those double outcomes I will take a risk
and predict Bordeaux to win.

Bordeaux 1:0 Monaco

It was really on the edge! What can I say? FRANCO - SIMPLY THE BEST! Brave and clever!

banefranco

Hmmmm, thank you, as you could see I did not predict Le Mans to win, that was win or draw.Le Man in their jerseys on the same side as Bordeaux.
Did you noticed my new link as signature? I placed some new sites and the site with sports predictions still waits. I am not sure that I will offer free of charge anymore.And I have decided to place here just a few matches which will happen in the future but more matches interesting for educational purposes which already happened.
I think we all, involved here, proved that it is absolutely possible to predict sports matches using Astrology. Just have to learn Astrology.
So I will do my best to improve that here.

att75

For tonight,

Real Madrid - Mallorca. Without much counting and analyzing, the chart is similar to what we have seen many times nowadays. Apart from the first part of the first half, rulers are strong Jupiter and weak combusted Mercury. If Real will be in white and Mallorca in red, then we have to assign Jupiter to Mallorca, thus they win or draw.

Standard Liege - Anderlecht. What are to colors here? Maybe - source: Wikipedia - Liege in red/white, Anderlecht in dark purple? Have to verify the quantity of light, but purple everywhere seems darker.

Bulletbobb

I'm in the process of reading through this entire thread, and have a few questions.

From post #8 you mention 'double chance'. What is this?

In #37 you mention JU having a strength of 12 and ME of 6. What is the source for these values? Lilly's point system, or something else? You do it again in #20.

That's all for now. I'm only up to #42, so I am sure there will be more questions as I read more.

Now I have to go and mow the lawn!

Regards,

Bob

banefranco

Well Att75 Standard as I know will be in red, Real-Mallorca Hmmmm inetresting match.Do not use wikipedia,they do not make updates for these informations,and they do not have original jerseys those are creatures for nothing.
Brand new information follows.

banefranco

Bulletbobb, I mention double chance as information who will not lose. That happens when you cannot be sure that one team wins but you are sure that it cannot lose. There are three possible outcomes, double cnahce covers two of them mostly win and draw.
Essential and accidental dignities are from Lilly's table of dignities.
Well I do not use values for planet in detriment and peregrined planet but I suggest to all to use these values.
I cannot say which value is more important becouse Essential and Accidental dignities are absolutely different things and explains different things.
One describes possibilities other describes circumstances.
Use them both and compare them both between teams.