John Kricfalusi - Imo one of the greatest cartoonists ever

Bradders

This guy I feel was pure legendary. He is the creator of Ren and Stimpy. He could make amazing emotion show in his cartoons. Amazing cartoon shape contortions that showed so much weight imo and depth to his characters. A absolutely legendary artist.

Just watching his cartoons, they seem to have so much depth. There was always something crazy going on, something dramatic, something plutonic about the cartoons or Mars-like, it had such a fiery dramatic energy.

But how was so much emotion and depth created into television shows? I believe this man to be a true master of animation, or simply the ability to create these shows, and simply his philosophy of art forms and how it should be; and how he doesn't actually discount the growth of cartoons today, but more has helped millions of artists make their own, such as the creator of Fosters: Home for Imaginary Friends and other shows like that. Perhaps even the genius of Edd and Eddy.

Is it alright if a chart is shown and what makes the aspects of what I believe to be this legendary cartoonist who has elevated art and created truly passionate work?