Influence of the geo-political changes on the natal chart? Pluto in the 9th.

mahaira

I have always wondered how natal potential expresses itself once the outer circumstances change in the political sphere.

My husband was born in France, but now France is a part of a bigger country – European Union that includes a large number of European countries (UK, Germany, Croatia…). How at home would he be in one of those countries astrologically speaking?

He has Pluto in the 9th house in opposition to his Mars in the 3rd house, traditionally, a very bad position for living abroad leading to traffic accidents (not necessarily abroad, though), encounters with unsavory individuals, aggression etc. In his case the potential realized itself quite literary. He had two life-threatening traffic accidents and both happened abroad. Once, while living in a foreign he was even had a gun held to his head. All three situations were completely above his control. He didn’t drive recklessly; he didn’t go to a bad neighborhood.

If we were to move to another EU country, how would these aspects manifest themselves?

I haven't found anything addressing this particular issue. It seems logical though, that with these difficult energies, one would be far better off living where he was born.

Thanks!

Arena

I have always wondered how natal potential expresses itself once the outer circumstances change in the political sphere.

My husband was born in France, but now France is a part of a bigger country – European Union that includes a large number of European countries (UK, Germany, Croatia…). How at home would he be in one of those countries astrologically speaking?

He has Pluto in the 9th house in opposition to his Mars in the 3rd house, traditionally, a very bad position for living abroad leading to traffic accidents (not necessarily abroad, though), encounters with unsavory individuals, aggression etc. In his case the potential realized itself quite literary. He had two life-threatening traffic accidents and both happened abroad. Once, while living in a foreign he was even had a gun held to his head. All three situations were completely above his control. He didn’t drive recklessly; he didn’t go to a bad neighborhood.

If we were to move to another EU country, how would these aspects manifest themselves?

I haven't found anything addressing this particular issue. It seems logical though, that with these difficult energies, one would be far better off living where he was born.

Thanks!

I find this post quite interesting as I've been reading a bit on relocational astrology. On solunars.net you can find info that tells us that if this opposition moves closer to the angles of his chart as he moves abroad, they are more likely to manifest. So a natal chart is interpreted differently in a new location.

Maybe if he moved abroad to a country where this opposition moves away from the angles and for ex. Jupiter or Venus comes closer to the angles, this might be a totally different experience.

mahaira

Thank you for your reply. I'll try to find out more about the relocational astrology. I too have an interesting placement - Sun conjuncts Saturn in the 9th house in Leo. I have no idea if there is a place where I could feel more at home, but ever since i moved abroad I felt isolated. It was hard for me to meet people I can relate too (and that can relate to me). I had an impression that my gigantic efforts bare little fruit. On the other hand, I never felt I belonged to my home country. I could never accept their values and ways even though I had lived there funtil I was 28.