will he ask for sex soon?

anjelik

I think that if you want to have sex with someone and you are safe and you are not hurting anyone (like breaking up a marriage or family), then go for it. Do I think love makes sex better? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I've had some mind blowing sex with people that I was not in love with. The connection was more or less just physical. I mean sure there was some sort of emotional connection (I think most women need that), but we weren't in a committed loving relationship, if that makes any sense. My personal point of view is that if you feel comfortable and confident in your choices then there shouldn't be a problem. It's your body and you should be able to express yourself however you choose and do not let society try and judge you for that. I am so tired of the double standard where men are rewarded for their conquests and women shamed. We are all humans and should be judged by the same set of standards. Just always use protection - I've found that most people who have STDs are not truthful about it anyway and are usually more lax about using protection. I had a friend who has an STD and when it flared up a year into her relationship she blamed it on her boyfriend (she is a bad person.. hence why we are no longer friends). So she essentially exposed him to her disease by not using protection and then blamed it on him to make him feel bad (he cheated on her with his ex, so she tried to make it seem like he got it from her and passed it on). They are apparently engaged.. haha I have no words for that.

And Zarathu is right. If a man doesn't want to sleep with you, he just isn't into you. I mean #1 indicator that there are problems in your relationship is when your man is not all that interested in having sex with you. That's like the fire alarm going off right there.

Last edited:

Love2Know

yeah no one said her man didn't wanna sleep with her I also believe there is a strong cultural difference happening here.

M

may28gemini

You= Moon
Him= in 5th house Scorpio ->Mars

Moon and Mars oppose. Timing for you and him are off. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

anjelik

yeah no one said her man didn't wanna sleep with her I also believe there is a strong cultural difference happening here.

I can tell there are cultural differences, but we still have one thing in common and it is called the laws of attraction. If a man is not showing interest in you sexually, he has moved on from you as a romantic prospect. It's really fairly simple. If she can't tell if he wants to sleep with her, then he doesn't want to sleep with her. That is a tension you can feel whether you are the Virgin Mary or Mary Magdelane.

I'm Not, No I'm NOT saying this is the case, but you know how it goes, most people in sales deals or those on here asking FREE ADVICE, it starts to look very CADENT, and we know what that refers to!:cool:

Then again we know horoscopes and don't anyone tell me they never encounter those who covet the TONY THE TIGER AWARD...I've seen many Flakes asking for horoscope work through my life and freebies seem to breed the epidemic.

Their Great!!!!!

tony-tiger.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm Not, No I'm NOT saying this is the case[/B][/U], but you know how it goes, most people in sales deals or those on here asking FREE ADVICE, it starts to look very CADENT, and we know what that refers to!:cool:

Then again we know horoscopes and don't anyone tell me they never encounter those who covet the TONY THE TIGER AWARD...I've seen many Flakes asking for horoscope work through my life and freebies seem to breed the epidemic.

People are allowed to ask for free astrology here, Clinton. No one is paying for astrology here.

Last edited:
Well Zarathu, you mispelled the word, but symbolically you said a lot in that there may be a few PLAYING us and themselves!

...No one is playing for astrology here.

But aren't there a few only playing with astrology every now and then???:biggrin::wink::biggrin::w00t::wink::happy::biggrin::biggrin: ROTFL

Not that Im mind stimulating and planting seeds for those sincerily interested in astrologers.

I just DO NOT wish our words to be rearded by some as if we are the MISSION and that gives them the oppritunity to panhandle from the wisdom of astrologers or Hitchike upon the forum.

In other words this was the case years ago on astro.com, and every bum and parasite flocked upon it as if the forum was a carcass in the sun and the flies descended from the sky!

It's noble of those whom SHARE, get involved, show they are studying, spreading the astro gospel!:rightful:

1.jpg

It's always touches my heart to see astrology being taken seriously by devout students, as so much chit-chat seems to superficially delute the Forum into appearing so CADENT!