Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Staceyyy

I have Venus in Aries in the 12th house, square Uranus in Capricorn in the 9th house.
My Venus Square Uranus makes me intensely attracted to weird eccentric men that stand out in a room full of people. I've had many relationships due to my Venus in Aries causing me to impulsively jump into relationships, but all of those relationships have ended just as quickly as they began. Unless the man is what I have idealized in my head than I get bored super easily & feel trapped and have to abruptly end the relationship. I refuse to stay tied down in something with someone I'm not 100% content with. I often find myself ONLY being attracted to the ones I can't have, it's actually really annoying to be honest. Also I get bored in routine relationships. I'm all for cuddling all day & night but if there isn't any adventure, intense romance & passion, or excitement on a semi-regular basis I tend to feel as if the relationship is stagnant. Also I have a lot of Pisces in me, and my Venus is in the 12th house & I have Venus Square Neptune, so love is an endless journey for me & I often get let down and disillusioned. I'm constantly searching for my one true love, but then once I'm actually in a relationship I feel tied down & like my independence has been taken away, which causes me to detach myself.
God, I must be insane to date haha. But I just need an independent, eccentric, philosophical, rebellious, and immensely romantic man & then I'll be content!

Venus (cap) conjunct Uranus lady here. I'll just answer your qns one by one.

1. YES. I get bored of people very easily. my crushes tend to last 1 week max, i can't understand people who crush on others for years and not do anything about it. I'm tog with my bf for about 2 years, I only started to get bored of him recently - and that's cause he's really sticky.

2. i used to be like that when younger. i used to like people ALOT without caring if they liked me back or not and it really hurt. but now that i'm older I'm not into that kind of thing. when i find out the guy isnt interested i just move on. tons of guys out there anyway :cool:

3. yes. but unconventional in the sense that, i dislike run-of-the-mill, cookie-cutter people who behave like robots of society. I like people who are quirky, think differently, arent typical, are unique and see the world like i do. :wink: i bore of cookie-cutter people very easily - no zest.

4. er yes. but that's cause most of the time, the guys who made it very obvious they liked me were people i didnt find attractive OR they just made it wayyy too obvious they liked me too soon - and i dont like that. I tend to like the chase as well - but that's cause of my mars in aries i guess.

5. YES. feeling it with the bf now.

6. yes. I flirt all the time and check out people all the time. it's very subtle though and none of my friends will tell you i'm a flirt, but I think i am, in a more understated way.

7. I dont mind seeing him everyday but he needs to understand sometimes it'll just be for 10 minutes cause i need my space. I'm also an only-child so I tend to be very independent.

8. no. I can live without them and CAN live with them - they just need to recognise I need space.

9. I HATE sticky people, in fact i dont respect them. i dislike emotional people as well, it disgusts me the way people collapse when things happen to them instead of bouncing back and being resilient and dealing with things. I dont deal well with controlling people. My mum and my bf tends to be like that and it drives me nuts. just let me be!

10. YES. haha. i dislike talking on the phone. i prefer to text cause i can reply at my own time.

11. I'm ok with holding hands sometimes, but no public kissing, full-on cuddling.. nah.

12. I like to be single. But that's cause I believe that I rather be single than be with someone not right for me. And NO. ew. open marriages or unconventional doesnt do with me. I'm ok with separate rooms.. but I have a very high sexual drive, having quite abit of aries in my chart, so I would need sex often.

conclusion: we just need our space and at least for me, I like quirky people. So my partner just has to understand that and be unique and I'm all good. :) I am very loyal, but that could be other aspects in my chart.

Vista

I thought this whole venus in RX was going to be a good thing for me specially, when it went direct @ 7 Degrees Gemini, and also with the Jupiter Conjunction... I have to admit it hasn't been that great. I expected more excitement.... and I haven't been receiving none. So I was sick of mars in Virgo rx and the long transit because it squared my natal venus ughhh... and now I just want venus in Gemini to leave... and move to cancer :).

I've had secret affairs, but no extramarital affairs... I can't stand being someone else's second plate or second option. So what happened with the last guy? If I were you I wouldn't give up hope on Finding love, faith and hope are the last things to loose in this life Vista, and even though u say you are getting older and such you seem like a appealing classy person, Iam sure you will eventually meet a decent guy :). So dont give up

Yeah....Venus rx brought my boyfriend back around but it was temporary. The eclipse brought to light the other person he was dating. He is a Gemini with Gemini Sun, Moon and Mercury; Gemini being the dual sign it certainly seemed to play out that way in his case and having two women. I have a number of mutable planets so Venus in Gemini has not been good for me either as it squares and opposes these planets.
Just got back from my 3rd date this week from an online dating site. Ugh!! All toads!! It makes me think about my ex even more. THAT'S not good. Thank you for your kind words btw, I am sure someone will come a long that will stick for both of us!

I have my progressed Venus in Leo (12th) in an exact square at the moment with Uranus in Scorpio (3rd).. Im trying to figure out the best way to understand this aspect, but I definitely prefer to remain single for now!

I also have Uranus ruling my 7th, natally, and the way that plays out is, I always get out of the blue surprises, which is not the best thing for stable relationships. I would say the bad Uranus-Venus aspect is like your spouse coming in one day and abruptly states, "Hey, I totally fell in love with this new person at my job today, how cool is that!" I mean, seriously, you have to expect the unexpected with this aspect, and I think it leaves you with an unsettling feeling when you don't know what to expect from that person!

I read in a book somewhere that for people with my name, being single is a matter of sanity. I would say Venus square Uranus doesn't wanna be tied down, and loves independence over love, if that makes sense? But another key word is "weird" here..like attracted to "weird" ppl, or if u do get coupled up, it's with a fellow "weirdo", or someone who just thinks differently. But lately, I've had weird experiences where I've run into this girl in my neighborhood (3rd house) at random times, and I was wondering why. And on this one particular day, I was thinking about her, took a quick trip to the market across the street, and there she was!

I did a double take, literally stopped in the aisle I turned down, to take a quick peek, and sure enough, there she was looking right back at me! So, Im in no shape to be flirting, bc I sometimes I wear glasses (kind of that universal symbol of "geekiness", at least in the world of dating), so Im doing my best to avoid her. And sure enough, despite me taking forever to get two bottles of water, she kind of hung around with her friend waiting for me, and I totally choked! Avoided eye contact, and was kind of embarassed since I didnt feel so "sexy" w/my glasses on.

Anyway, awkwardest moment ever, but maybe it was for the best? Bc i need my space so much, I can barely deal with a gf in the neighborhood, much less living with me. I think I need dowtime, where Im not "on" all the time, which can really wear on the nerves. That electrical nervous geeky energy is particularly Uranian. This aspect is now reminding of this show "Beauty and the Geek"? Yeah, I think whoever would understand me would need some quirks of their own to understand mine.

Also with Uranus energy, it deals with groups, so maybe that's why 1 person can never really do it for them?

Biolage

I have venus opposition Uranus the following apply
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms

Number 12 is iffy for me I dont know if I want to get married but if I did i would want it to be a normal marriage with some freedome not an open one or seprate bedrooms.

Neptune Rising

5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

Internet connection finally back! These two made me laugh today, number 5 and 12 and pretty much describes me. Number 5 is frustrating for me, if someone wants to see me or call me all the time, I do tend to go 'distant' as I need my space. I always thought it was because I'm quite independant, and will only really feel comfortable with someone else who is similar.

Never been married, but I can imagine the idea of seperate rooms being quite appealing, just for the idea of having a 'getaway'. Though, me being quite a romantic, would probably not use it that often, just nice to know its there. :lol::lol:

lejla

:) great thread! Let me answer your questionnaire first.

Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person?
NO.
Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect?
Yes. Just recently got married to one of you guys.
This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:
Oh yes! Venus opposition Uranus is what I'm talking about
If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
I'm not, but I can answer your questions anyway.
- Yes.
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
- Yes. Live far away. 1 500 and something km.
- Yes.
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
- That I don't know. But I would tip on "Yes" here as well.
- Yes. Like really big fat yes.
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
- Yes. (And by the way, every relationship starts to be boring and every partner becomes too demanding for you guys. Those un-boring and un-demanding relationships and partners you guys are imagining are not invented yet.)
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
- Yes.
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
- Yes.
- Yes. (This is another catchy question. Your "sticky, emotional and controlling" can very well be "caring, loving and supportive", you'd still not like it and anyway tend to see/feel it as "sticky, emotional and controlling." :))
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
- Yes. I'm still wondering: Why do you guys do that? What's the point?
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
- Yes.
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?
- Yes. :)
It's a nice sunny September afternoon. I'm happy like a little child as it's the day my dear back then husband to be and me move together into our first apartment. The place is to be renovated first. It's a really nice spacy flat with full wall windows, a lot of air and light already in there. The only closed space is bathroom. The rest of the flat is completely open. Accept that someone living there before us did (in our both opinion) a stupid thing. They have built a half-height wall in the middle of this large space to separate it in living- and bedroom. That's not a problem, was what I thought. That's end of the world is what he thought. We had huge fight about the wall 15 min after we moved in! :rolleyes: Now my solution is easy and simple - let's make a big crush-the-wall-down-party on the weekend! With barbecue, music and friends helping us! Let's get even larger and spacier flat, open more windows in the bathroom to get fresh air and light in there too and have great fun ding it. :) Guess what was his reaction to that fabulous idea. :w00t: Of course he wanted to build the wall til the ceiling! Without a party! There was a half of the wall standing in the middle of that room! An unfinished wall! And there was no discussion about that. Or normal voice tone. He was not protesting, he was panicking. Did I completely lose my mind, don I see that there are no separated rooms in this place!? Well, :innocent:
After one months of fighting and walking around that wall, me crying and feeling like I did a huge mistake, I just moved in with somebody who doesn't want to sleep with me in the same room (Does he even love me? Why did we move together in the first place if he doesn't want to be with me!?) and him panicking and feeling he did huge mistake, he just moved in with the crazy chick who just reviled her true face (he knew it!), who wants to control where he is and what he is doing all the time (Do I even love him? I certainly don't respect him, that's obvious. Did he really just move in with this "sticky, emotional and controlling" creature which is going to ruin his life!?) - :) we moved out after a month without even touching that wall or anything else in that flat. :) Into a nice 3 rooms apartment, freshly renovated, with everything new inside, with nicely separated rooms, with walls and doors and everything. Which I hate. But I got my huge balcony attached to the bedroom, so he had to get accustomed to sleep in the room with wide open doors (both the entrance and the balcony door just for the record). Which he hates. But I guess that relationships are about compromises at the end of the day.
If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?
LOL like in the above story :)
Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.
Huh! So I'm lucky, you say? It could be even worse!? :) His Venus isn't in any of the above.

Last edited:

Abby83

I have venus conjunct mars (high sexual energy) square uranus, square chiron. Ill be honest and say most of the list is true ......BUT........
After learning the lessons in life I now have a happy fulfilling marriage where we can combine closeness and distance, adventure/excitment/role playing/variety in the bedroom and then complete ordinary routine. We bounce from one polar end to the other within the relationship, mixing it up, which is perfect for harmonising the squares. I actually think that the chaos created in the uranus square venus is to teach you ways on how to keep a relationship exciting and unpredictable at times, and then comfortable and predictable at others. A relationship like this is perfect for these natives and is achievable, and it lacks boredom. Because the uranus square venus person is the one with all the eccentric ideas, they can bring this to the table of a partner who is not only stable, but is open to slowly learning what the venus square uranus person has to show. Two of my friends and i share this same aspect, weve all chosen husbands who are stable to keep us grounded whilst we bring in the spark needed, based from our history of being experienced through permiscuity and experimentation.

astrology02

I have venus in libra square saturn in capricorn. I find I always am after the person I can't have. I was in love with a guy for 4 years, we were just friends but I was obsessed with him. He wasn't looking for a commitment because he wanted to travel and didn't want to be tied down. There was something alluring about not being able to have him. It was exciting to me, I felt like it was a game to see if I could make him change his mind. Our relationship was definitely unconventional and the most interesting one I had yet. In other relationships I get really bored easily. I like the chase I guess, once you are settled down in a relationship the excitement and romance fades. I want someone who keeps me always wondering what they will do next. It goes with friendships too, I have no problem forming friendships but I find when they get routine or loose the initial excitement of getting to know the person, I somehow shut down.

I do want to get married and want a stable loving relationship, but I think uranus subconsciously works against that goal.

gen6k

i have venus inconjunct uranus.

im not sure how it manifests.
inconjunct is a real weird aspect.

"You need freedom through relationships, not freedom from relationships."

i also have it conjunct sun and trine moon. sextile mc.

i usually dont want an emotional relationship.
moon square uranus.

usually i prefer to not deal with it unless its worth it
because im too focused on studies.

Claire19

Venus conjunct Uranus can be a good aspect with a love appearing out of the blue and probably online lol!! It will indicate experimental, unconventional ideas about love and with frequent separations that suit both.

However the challenging aspects mean instability, sudden infatuations that dont last and a need for freedom and not wanting to tied down. It would depend on Mars and other aspects ruling the 5th of lovers and the 7th of partners. De facto relations our group liaisons such as threesomes. Always there is the need not to be too tied down and in a rut.

It is a prime aspect for homosexuality. Again it depends on where the aspects fall and what else in in play such as Mars.

Brea

Square here Capricorn Uranus in 6th house, Aries Venus in 9th.
  1. I love (and recently finally recognized my need for) physical touch and emotions but they do intimidate me/overwhelm me when there's too much (in other words dont smother me)
  2. GO HANGOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I'm healthy in that way
  3. I dont do "Marriage" but I do go for fairly secret ceremonies (unrecognized by the government) in the woods where we hand-fast or exchange rings for all of nature and friends to witness as a recognition of our dynamic/divine connection as friends/lovers/partners. It doesn't make sense to me to promise your life to someone because the soul will go where called. Without paperwork and Facebook statuses you can have a bond that last longer than the typical vows do.
  4. Have a unique set of perceptions, always question reality, most importantly yourself
  5. Play with me but don't push me too far away otherwise I will resent you for the reverse psychology (God I HATE feeling clingy when I'm not)
  6. I give those I love freedom, so give me mine and I will feel loved(and will lavish you with sexual favors, massages, good food, and a shoulder to cry on without feeling emasculated.
  7. I'm not leaving because I dont love you, I'm leaving because I DO love you and I want to keep it that way!
  8. Acknowledge that I WANT you, DESIRE you, and thats much better than NEEDING you, because I had choices and I "choose" to be with you.
  9. I'm not too for open relationships because not very many people know how to love more than one person at a time and ego entanglements suck. Essentially if you can have an intensely connected, fairly demonstrated, close loving friendly relationship with me it wont bother me much at all.
  10. I dont believe in slapping labels on stages or properties of relationships (creates too many expectations that can ruin the quality of a good dynamic relationship), but I need to know what I mean to you. show me verbally and with good demonstration (touch being the most important).
  11. Touch me in a detached way. a way that says "I love you, but you're your own person and I feel no need to latch onto you out of fear".
  12. I almost sense fear and insecurity in touch and it makes me respond with those extremes but in relationship to my freedom.
  13. value your freedom because it will make me feel like you value mine.
  14. Dont loose your identity, exercise your identity.
  15. Dont scare me off, because I want/need touch but I wont give myself that if I cant breathe or things are progressing too quickly
  16. Have your own bedroom! It's fun that way! but we can still cook dinner together. Its exciting to be able to sleep with you in your bed or sleep by myself or sleep with you in my bed. And if we hangout too late I wont feel too tired to go "home". It's nice!
  17. I can get Jealous like most humans. I wont let it effect my behavior but if you give me attention it wont bother me.
  18. have unconventional ways of entertaining me or having fun (fancy formalism turns me off real quick, but if I really love you I'll take one for the team)
  19. Be eccentric, or eccentrically ordinary (OCD is sooooo fun)
  20. I never get bored if you're a constantly "growing" individual. Stagnant people bother me, and I could NEVER date a meat and potatoes kinda guy...
  21. I ushually like being touched and kissed (in a non-grasping way) in public but not in overcrowded places, and dont block my efforts at a retreat or stifle my moment.
  22. be a kid with me! Dont ever scoff at me...
  23. I can deal with routines, but when I offer you/us fun options ACT on them.
  24. sex in the bed is nice but the floor is better... oh! that counter might be fun!

Curious, I've found that by chasing unavailable people it was my way of avoiding "scary" intimacy, when in reality I just needed somebody non-grasping and generally just self assured and confident. It's like this polarity of sorts, guy gets all smothery and I run. Guy runs I get all smothery trying to connect to SOMEBODY. lol I need a balanced partner to balance myself in a way which is interesting. Glad I figured it out, anybody else relate?

Last edited:

Ουρανία

Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

I have Venus in Aries square Uranus in Capricorn, and transiting Uranus conjunct Venus.

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
No, I never get bored of the person I love, but I've never fallen in love with(what I consider) a boring person.

No, but I fall in love with people who can both strongly love someone and give space when it is needed.

I prefer unconventional people and conventional relationships.

Chase?

No,not always, but when I need to be alone, I need it badly.

No.

7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
No, I need a partner with whom I can be "alone in two".

8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
I can live without my loved one, but I don´t want to and I can and want to live with him.

I like emotional people,but those who can sometimes put aside their emotions and just resonate for a moment.

10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
Yes.

11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
I like the subtle ones.

I prefer to be a single rather than in poor relationship. It can be conventional in its form, but the "content" must be unique.

persephone5

I have venus and uranus conjunct in sag in the 5th house.

When I was younger I was very afraid of getting too close, both physically and emotionally. I couldn't stand to even hold hands for more than a few minutes and cuddling was not my thing. Once I finally started dating, I only wanted something fun, nothing serious. I never had a "type". I dated pretty randomly. In general, I like new and different things. Strange or eccentric things. The few people I 'dated' were strange in some way or just of a different ethnic background to myself.

My first real relationship started because I just wanted to give it a shot. I didn't expect anything out of it really, partly because I had never thought of marriage before other than assuming I would never marry. The first six months or so was rough as I didn't like talking about my feelings and would 'turn off' emotionally sometimes. We were living in different cities and I kinda preferred it that way as I could go back home every few days.

Eventually though we DID get married and I'm really happy I took that chance and stuck it out. I was so close to breaking it off in the beginning. Once we got through the initial hurdle, everything since has been easy. Granted, I take everything much slower than he does--I don't like feeling rushed. He has moon/venus in pisces and a taurean sun so loves the romance, whereas I prefer things casual. (that could be my mantra for life haha)

But when younger, I could be cold sometimes. Distant. Didn't want to get close or talk about feelings. Friends was always better than something serious. I dumped my first boyfriend because I needed more space and he assumed it was just a line I was using,but it was true!

StarChilde

I would like to know what aspects, and or planets in their houses make someone overtly sexual, or more likely to be homosexual, or transgender, or overtly masculine, and feminine.

Abby83

I would like to know what aspects, and or planets in their houses make someone overtly sexual, or more likely to be homosexual, or transgender, or overtly masculine, and feminine.

All I can say is that in my case, with venus and mars together 3 degrees apart, mars is in front, and I find in my life my mars takes over and looks after the venus. This was found even when I did psychotherapy. I also did a test that found my masculine was more dominant than the feminine. I also have the Uranus square and am not sure as to whether this is why I check out women also. I am not gay, I just admire the looks, more so than men. But I cant say much on the highly sexed part because both of my planets are quite afflicted.

Erulastiel14

I have Venus conjunct Uranus as part of Stellium in Sag in my 1st house

1. That's never happened to me before. Attraction is rarity for me because I like the unconventional so it takes a lot for that to break.

2. Story of my life. I'm attracted to foreigners or people of my own nationality that I meet in foreign countries and distance is always an issue.

3. Unconventional people, yes. See #1. Unconventional relationships, NO. I'm a Scorpio so I'm possessive.

4. I hate to admit it but yes.

5. Yep and it makes me pull one of my disappearing acts.

6. Not overtly but I start looking for an out.

7. Not always. I need my space but when I really like someone I want to spend as much time as possible with them.

8. No not really.

9. Yes.

10. Not always but yes.

11. Little PDAs like forehead kisses and hugs are nice. But I'm not into showy PDAs or demonstrations of love.

12. I like my space. I've got a lot going on at any given time but I do want a relationship.

Horus

I have Venus conjunct Uranus as part of Stellium in Sag in my 1st house

1. That's never happened to me before. Attraction is rarity for me because I like the unconventional so it takes a lot for that to break.

2. Story of my life. I'm attracted to foreigners or people of my own nationality that I meet in foreign countries and distance is always an issue.

3. Unconventional people, yes. See #1. Unconventional relationships, NO. I'm a Scorpio so I'm possessive.

4. I hate to admit it but yes.

5. Yep and it makes me pull one of my disappearing acts.

6. Not overtly but I start looking for an out.

7. Not always. I need my space but when I really like someone I want to spend as much time as possible with them.

8. No not really.

9. Yes.

10. Not always but yes.

11. Little PDAs like forehead kisses and hugs are nice. But I'm not into showy PDAs or demonstrations of love.

12. I like my space. I've got a lot going on at any given time but I do want a relationship.

Even if Uranus wasn't in your mix, many of these answers would be the same because of the Sag Venus/stellium.

I am a Venus-Uranus conjunct in Scorpio and I can related to all points above apply to me absolutely! :) However, I have had two 7-year-long relationships and also don't like being single. I guess if someone gives me enough space they will last longer with me. This is also reinforced by my Sag Sun in the 5th house

Abby

I have venus square Uranus and I have been with weird guys, but I don't mind cuz I like that kind of thing. My venus is in the 7th house, conjunct my north node and juno. Being in a relationship is essential, I'm a serial lover. Unfortunately Uranus is also conjunct Saturn. Saturn square Venus is a lonely aspect. I totally get the boredom thing. If it's not constantly exciting it bums me out. What a tough set of aspects.