surgery!!!!!!!!!

julia

Some months ago, I had a problem with my breast. It is not cancer. Doctors are sure that it is not something serious. At second of July, I am going to visit doctor again. He wants to assure that my fibroadenoma of breast did not grow up. So, my question if I have surgery in order to have my fibroadenoma taken out.
This is my chart:
I am mars(10th house) and moon.
My health is venus(9th house) and sun.
My moon(fall) is at 12th house. The house of hospitals.
sun/moon=trine
sun/mars=unaspected
mars/venus= semisextile
mars/sun= unaspected.
So, I believe the answer is yes. What do you think?

Attachments

• will_i_have_surgery.jpg
    will_i_have_surgery.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

docker

surgery!

Hello Julia. I don't know horary astrology but I know that when you choose to do the surgery (If you need it) you must ensure that the transiting moon is NOT in any sign that rules vital organs, like heart (Leo). Also the transiting Moon must not in your ascedant sign cause dicrease your vitality. Avoid the transiting Mars opposes your natal moon or Mars in distance smaller than 17 degrees from natal Sun. Another indicator that you should avoid is when the Moon is in the sign which rules the part of your body that needs surgery (Cancer).The Sun should not be in cancer sign (same as Moon) and must have sextile or trine with the natal Sun. Careful not having square or opposition other planets such as Saturn or Mars. To avoid complications while surgery Mars must have good aspects with your Sun, Moon or Neptune (anesthesia). Also avoid surgery when Mars is in retrograde mode. Also much check the aspects of Sun, Moon, Mars and conditions of 3,6, 7 and 12 house.

I hope the answer to your horary question be NO

julia

Re: surgery!

thank you Docker!!! excellent analysis. I hope the answer will be NO too. I will update the outcome soon!!!!!!!!!!!!