Anyone else hate having a bad moon?

My moon is so bad, to the point where I have only had one girlfriend and she wasn't even mine for a normal amount of time, and I am a young adult now and a straight male and always have been.

My moon is in pisces, with no actual positive aspects aside from conjunct asc. and sextile my neptune in aquarius. To make it worse my moon is in the 12th house. And my moon is square my midheaven in cap, semi square my uranus in aquarius which is in the 11th, opposite my ceres which is in libra and in the 6th, and sesqui-quadrate my retrograde pallas in Leo which is in the 5th house.

Now heres where it becomes incredibly complex. What we also have to consider is the aspects on the planets that are in aspect to my moon are. Ignoring those though, its pretty obvious that my moon is garbage, wouldnt you agree?

If it weren't for my mercury (my mind and rational thinking and my logic) being very rational and logic oriented, I would be not only emotionally weaker than almost any one in the history of mankind, but I would also be mentally weaker as well.

Any thoughts?

conspiracy theorist

Re: Anyone else hate having a shitty moon?

My moon is in pisces, with no actual positive aspects aside from conjunct asc. and sextile my neptune in aquarius. To make it worse my moon is in the 12th house. And my moon is square my midheaven in cap, semi square my uranus in aquarius which is in the 11th, opposite my ceres which is in libra and in the 6th, and sesqui-quadrate my retrograde pallas in Leo which is in the 5th house.

Now heres where it becomes incredibly complex. What we also have to consider is the aspects on the planets that are in aspect to my moon are. Ignoring those though, its pretty obvious that my moon is garbage, wouldnt you agree?

Unpack some of the complexity for us. What does this suite of aspects to your moon mean to you?

Unpack some of the complexity for us. What does this suite of aspects to your moon mean to you?

Well for as long as I can remember, I have never been able to handle even the simplest of criticisms without feeling down instantly. And seeing as this is because of what my moon has always been and always will be, the only reason I have been able to get anywhere in life was due to luck ensuring that all the way up until now, everything that I have done and experienced was stuff that was to allow me to survive and on rare occasions thrive to become the person I am now doing what I am right at this second, which means that it's not my moon that did any good for me personally, it was other planets influences that did.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Highly sensitive and easily bruised. Got it. Moon is conjunct the ascendant in Pisces, correct? or do you have an Aries ascendant?

What is your Mercury doing in the chart?

Highly sensitive and easily bruised. Got it. Moon is conjunct the ascendant in Pisces, correct? or do you have an Aries ascendant?

What is your Mercury doing in the chart?

Pretty much. No my ascendant is in aries sadly.

I already specified what my mercury is in in the original post. However if you meant that you want me to also specify the aspects, well I can tell you there are only about 3 or 4 and they arent to any personal planets and I can tell you right now they arent helping my moon be any less sensitive and never will.

conspiracy theorist

Why is it sad that Aries is your ascendant?

I asked you what your Mercury is doing - sign placement and aspects. Not your thoughts on its sign placement and aspects. Do you actually want to share what is going on in your chart?

Why is it sad that Aries is your ascendant?

I asked you what your Mercury is doing - sign placement and aspects. Not your thoughts on its sign placement and aspects. Do you actually want to share what is going on in your chart?

Because it is aspected in a way so that my ascendant as a whole makes me appear to be a very different person than I am, which only makes life harder and has only ever made my life more hard. Also, my aries ascendant gave me a fast metabolism, which means that I always am hungry and have constant severe hunger pains in exchange for a lot of physical energy and I am very skinny for my age weight and gender to make it worse.

Well I already told you that my mercury is in cap, in the 10th, and my 10th is in capricorn as well. But if you really need the aspects, then here they are:

-Mercury conjunction sun in capricorn in the 10th in capricorn
-Mercury conjunction lilith in capricorn in the 10th in capricorn
-Mercury conjunction Juno in capricorn in the 10th in capricorn
-Mercury square jupiter in aries in the 1st in aries

conspiracy theorist

Your self-concept is wrapped up in how well you think you think. An obstinacy about your ideas as if your honour was on the line.

Your self-concept is wrapped up in how well you think you think.

Wow, I wasnt even able to realise that about myself. Was so busy with so many things in my life for all of my life that even with astrology I was never able to take the time to realise that about myself, I guess I was too emotionally down from my damned moon. lol. Thank you!

conspiracy theorist

And based on observing your posts, you would like to be known and praised for how intellectually adroit you are, which brings in the 10th house placement. It's a deep seated need of yours.

With that said, would you happen to know if relocation astrology actually works and is real? Because from what I've observed in my own life and in others lives it isnt, and is nothing more than a lie.

I was asking this because my moon is so bad, so I couldnt help but wonder if I were to relocate, maybe I would get a significant increase to my emotional strength by living somewhere far away from my birth place. As far as I can tell, my only problem is my moon.

How's your relationship with your mother?

Well my mom and I dont have the best bond. What I mean is that we dont get along well, to the point where the only times we interact is to have small arguments and when my mom wants me to work or do my daily duties. The ideal relationship between a child and there parent is a strong bond, when I look at my siblings and my moms relationship I feel envious as they share that ideal parent-child bond that I lack with my mom.

This is easily represented by my moons aspects and moon as a whole.

conspiracy theorist

The contents of the 10th house also speaks to the relationship to your mother. Does your little snippet about her seem to fit with your 10th house planets and aspects? Arguments? Work? Daily Duties? Why am I not surprised.

First born, by any chance?

conspiracy theorist

With that said, would you happen to know if relocation astrology actually works and is real? Because from what I've observed in my own life and in others lives it isnt, and is nothing more than a lie.

I was asking this because my moon is so bad, so I couldnt help but wonder if I were to relocate, maybe I would get a significant increase to my emotional strength by living somewhere far away from my birth place. As far as I can tell, my only problem is my moon.

You can change your location, but it might be a teensy bit harder to change who you fundamentally are.

The contents of the 10th house also speaks to the relationship to your mother. Does your little snippet about her seem to fit with your 10th house planets and aspects? Arguments? Work? Daily Duties? Why am I not surprised.

First born, by any chance?

Well my 10th house aspects are:

-midheaven sextile mars in pisces in the 12th in aquarius
-midheaven square ceres in libra in the 6th in leo
-midheaven conjunct juno in capricorn in the 10th in capricorn
-midheaven square moon in pisces in the 12th in aquarius
-midheaven inconjunction north node in leo in the 5th in cancer
-midheaven bi-quintile pallas in retrograde leo in the 5th in cancer
-midheaven semi-sextile neptune in aquarius in the 11th in capricorn

Far too complex for me to understand all of that anyways.

Last edited: