When will I start dating?

Slytherin88

Hello, there. From this chart, I see that Venus(ruler of the 5th house) will make a conjunction with the chart ruler(Mercury), but it has a square with Mars and opposition with Uranus, so it doesn't look at all possible any time soon, or at least it looks brief(That opposition with Uranus and square with Mars in Aquarius). What do you think? When will I start dating if it's possible to be determined by this chart?:biggrin:

astro_w2gw.63123.115087.jpg

Sunrise

Hello, there. From this chart, I see that Venus(ruler of the 5th house) will make a conjunction with the chart ruler(Mercury), but it has a square with Mars and opposition with Uranus, so it doesn't look at all possible any time soon, or at least it looks brief(That opposition with Uranus and square with Mars in Aquarius). What do you think? When will I start dating if it's possible to be determined by this chart?:biggrin:

View attachment 77708
Dear, to add:
Venus(ruler of the 5th house)
in this chart with that house system your 5th house is in :virgo: and the ruler here is :mercury:
will make a conjunction with the chart ruler(Mercury),
:venus: is the Lord of your 6th house. Is Retro. So, she will not :conjunct:Mercury but soon will :conjunct: with the Sun.

but it has a square with Mars
this aspect is past - getting away from Mars

you must look for future aspects

good luck

Slytherin88

I do not dare to ask when I will start dating. Someone said I'll get married at age 35. If someone wants to answer the question.

ardentika

I do not dare to ask when I will start dating. Someone said I'll get married at age 35. If someone wants to answer the question.
You asked when will you date, not marry. Marriage and dating are completely different things.

I think you are not really clear with your question.

Slytherin88

@ardentika

Yes, I meant dating, but in order to get to marriage you should date. You see. :biggrin:(When I
I'm just assuming that since I might get married at 35, the dating part will be later in life. (I'm already 26, but you get the point.)

Last edited:

ardentika

@ardentika

Yes, I meant dating, but in order to get to marriage you should date. You see. :biggrin:(When I
I'm just assuming that since I might get married at 35, the dating part will be later in life. (I'm already 26, but you get the point.)

Well yeah but the question does matter..
Cos if you ask when I'm gonna date that doesn't mean you focus on marriage but casual dating.
You can marry your best friend or your boss without even dating, just jump in a serious relationship (7th) house.

I don't think 5th house matters will answer your true question, and when the question isn't clear in horary so is the answer.. thats what I meant ^^

and your asc is early degrees

ardentika

@tikana
Can you further explain? I'm still learning horary astrology.
P.S. You have a really cool profile picture.

Hah thanks.

I don't know much horary but from experience I know that if you haven't slept a lot on the question and havenot made it absolutely clear in front of yourself or the reader, you won't get a clear question.
Also I've read that early degrees means its early to tell. Something isn't quite clear yet. I've gotten best horary results with middle degrees and sometimes late... depends on the question.

Slytherin88

All right, then I'll think about it more seriously, and maybe ask the question next week. It's really hard right now for me to imagine someone liking me, let alone two people(Two marriages?!) From what I've learnt in horary, a chart is incorrect if the degree is too late (27-29) or early (0-2). Saturn in the 7th house and Moon void-of-course are also signs that the chart is incorrect. As I said earlier, I'm still learning. Maybe, I should buy a book or smth. So, @tikana can you explain the reasons behind these deductions? I thought Gemini is a dual sign, not Sagittarius, though Pisces has 'many faces' and maybe can be considered a dual sign.

ardentika

Well there are many opinions on horary but what most forget is that horary is like tarot. I'm a tarot reader and in my exp you get best results when you go by intuition. This is how I read charts too altho I'm not really familiar with the thousands of horary rules.

I'm not sure what you mean by two marriages, when was that mentioned?

Slytherin88

Moon jup - 1st marriage
Merc jup - 2 nd marriage

Pisces and sag dual signs

I was talking about this reply. And, it seems you were not the only one not getting all the replies. I missed that one when you talked about dating and marriage. I don't have a best-friend or a boss(unemployed), so marriage without dating beforehand it's an impossibility for me. Also, it depends from culture to culture what dating actually means.

tikana

girls

lets start with the basics
the original question is when i will be dating then there is a subquestion here "I do not dare to ask when I will start dating. Someone said I'll get married at age 35. If someone wants to answer the question."

so dating or marriage same issue 1/7

if you have both planets moon and lord 1st aspecting lord of 7th(quested) 2 events going on

Now...2 marriages or dating and a marriage I dont know since i am very picky on questions themselves usually lord of asce and the moon point to the concern.

merc is in 6th house - dispoistor mars lord of 12th and co ruler of 6th
I bet ya there is a fear being single isolated (12th house) not fear perse because there is no combustion.
mars is not well placed and it is squared mer recently mars is a bit too malefic for my liking even though Merc is like yeah i can handle this beast and it does
so from malefic square it conj jup lord of 7th
cadent conjunction is the longest both fixed and cadent - one prolbem with this is both planets cannot operate without being helped so you need TOL. and we have lovely moon out of 11th house

Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces are the four dual signs.
Jup is very fertile so it is good

lets look at moods and etc

moon wants a mate /// she welcomes Jup but jup does not fulfill moon's because it is in her fall
venus femininity is weak cadent retro - def does not feel she is attracting a right guy --- jup rejects venus
merc wants mars

there is discord between moon and merc --- well this tells us 2 things ... either the querent is torn between head and heart (head is merc .. moon is heart) or she will be torn between how she will feel about the guy once she meets him

merc conj jup 1 event
moon to jup is 2nd event
moon to jup is more tangable for meeting since it is succeedent / mutable = months.
i highly doubt that she will get married in 8-9 years since mercc/jup but that is why i said it is possilbe that 2nd marriage can occur in 8-9

you need to find part of marriage asce + des - venus
and look at the dispositor and any conj it makes

i hope this makes sense
Tik