Where is the lost kitten and when will he return?

Slytherin88

I was going to look for adopters for this stray kitten that has been living with his sisters for a few months. When the sisters passed away, he's been feeling lonely. It's been 24 hours since I last saw him. I'm so worried. Where is he, and when will he return?He's been living in our garden. Thank you ♥

astro_2gw_horary.75524.13222.jpg

Max4Gal

He is still in your garder and nothing happen to him. Look at Venus as a ruler of VI house. Venus inside VI house in good condition. Do you have a children? If so, give them a try. They may find your kitten (Mercury ruler of I and V comes to Venus).

Sunrise

I was going to look for adopters for this stray kitten that has been living with his sisters for a few months. When the sisters passed away, he's been feeling lonely. It's been 24 hours since I last saw him. I'm so worried. Where is he, and when will he return?He's been living in our garden. Thank you ♥

View attachment 77019
hi Slytherin,

will he return?
it will be return back to its home. Do not worry. And its seems ok.

Slytherin88

@Max4Gal
He can't be in our garden. We suspect that he's been taken in by one of our neighbors. I hope that's the case. I just want him to be safe and happy. No, I don't have children. Maybe, he's near a kindergarten?
@sunrise
I just want him to be okay. He's been feeling lonely since his sisters passed away. I wonder if he's with the other kittens of his mother.

Almohsin

View attachment 77019

There is evidence of loss.
The moon at the 12th house.
Squaring between Mars and Venus (The cat) , Guide to Loss .
Moon square Mars, the cause of loss laziness and neglect.
If the cat is still alive, there will be a meeting after or within three months.
Maybe the cat was caught. Ask someone you do not like, this person lives in the southeast or west of your house.
The proof that your The cat is alive is, Venus Conjunct Part of Fortune.
Good luck to you and to the cat

Last edited:

Slytherin88

@Almohsin
"Moon square Mars, the cause of loss laziness and neglect."
Since, the kitten lived in our garden, it's quite difficult to control him all the time. I couldn't keep him inside the house, but I started searching for adopters. I really think that the only reason, he didn't come to us, was because he found a place to stay. When both of his siblings passed away, he's been feeling lonely. Maybe, he lost his way back to us. We suspect that the neighbors at the west have him. I just want him to be happy and safe.

Almohsin

@Almohsin
"Moon square Mars, the cause of loss laziness and neglect."
Since, the kitten lived in our garden, it's quite difficult to control him all the time. I couldn't keep him inside the house, but I started searching for adopters. I really think that the only reason, he didn't come to us, was because he found a place to stay. When both of his siblings passed away, he's been feeling lonely. Maybe, he lost his way back to us. We suspect that the neighbors at the west have him. I just want him to be happy and safe.

I also I hope the cat is okay.
You can ask them, those in the West.
Thank you