Compassion - a poem for you

sadge

We all have our own journeys and our own unique battles in life, right? Nobody else knows what it's like to be you.

Here's another gift for you. Enjoy.

Compassion
By Miller Williams

Have compassion for everyone you meet,
even if they don’t want it. What seems conceit,
bad manners, or cynicism is always a sign
of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen.
You do not know what wars are going on
down there where the spirit meets the bone.

Phouthanouphet

Brand new days bring forth new comings and new relations. To enjoy such things we must have the abilities to accept change. Nor the past or future deters our forth coming. Embrace only present. Cloaked by what ever they may seem to be, do not mistake them for their appearance or nature. But accept and admire them for having crossed paths with one another.

Last edited:

sadge

It's amazing to me sometimes how some of the b!tchiest or nastiest people are really kind underneath. There was this one woman at the store who always glared at me whenever I walked in. So finally I looked her in the eye and asked her why she's always so grumpy. "Is it me? What's wrong?" Cause I really didn't know why she looked so angry whenever she'd see me! But then her face immediately melted and now she won't stop talking, even when I'm in a hurry and need to blow outta there.....

Phouthanouphet

This reminds me of this homeless gentleman I see everyday when I get my coffee. Very rugged and intimidating exterior, but after spoken to him on a random day. Internally he was quite the intellectual and was a former marine. We speak everyday as I bring us both coffee and breakfast. It's beautiful to love everyone.

sadge

So what do you guys think prevents people from being able to love everyone? Why are some peeps so.....full of hate toward other groups of people?

Insecurity? Self-hate? Feeling threatened? What?

Phouthanouphet

The thing with society is mainly media. Human nature these days is like a flock of sheep. So with the perception that society shows on how to interact or how oneself is manipulated, usually that person will follow what others follow. Individuality simply becomes nonexistent. Which is a complete mindf**** in my world. Love isn't hard. Love is love. Of course there are different types of love.
Eros: Love of the body.
Philia: Love of the mind.
Ludus: Playful love.
Pragma: Longstanding love.
Agape: Love of the soul.
Philautia: Love of the self.
Storge: Love of the child

With what I see in society. Like ce said ignorance is a key factor.

The thing with society is mainly media. Human nature these days is like a flock of sheep. So with the perception that society shows on how to interact or how oneself is manipulated, usually that person will follow what others follow. Individuality simply becomes nonexistent. Which is a complete mindf**** in my world. Love isn't hard. Love is love. Of course there are different types of love.
Eros: Love of the body.
Philia: Love of the mind.
Ludus: Playful love.
Pragma: Longstanding love.
Agape: Love of the soul.
Philautia: Love of the self.
Storge: Love of the child

With what I see in society. Like ce said ignorance is a key factor.

I love you right now, you speak my mind.. omg.

:O

sadge

We're social creatures too tho. So people get influenced by whats around them. Some kids are raised to hate. And some people just subscribe to ideologies that makes them feel more powerful because it offers some justification that they are better than others for whatever reason.

So I guess that means if we are real lovers in the universal sense, then we must have real balls. Spiritual balls.

[BTW guys....my post in the Venus in Aqua thread just got deleted. And it wasn't by me. I don't know what I did wrong other than encourage waybread to have phone sex with her hubby. She's the one who brought it up! Wtf. Where's the effin love around here?]

sadge

That's the whole premise of synastry. Making sure the "types" of love are in alignment or supportive of one another. Like Eros kind of love.

But I'm talking about the day-to-day love, the kind that allows us to see another soul, like Pho's Marine. The potential for friendship with anyone. Some people can't see that. They see reasons to hate. And I think it always goes back to self-hate on some level....not sure tho, still thinking this through....

Phouthanouphet

Hahahaha that was a long thread too. Sometimes people don't want to hear others opinions, suggestions, or truth....

There are so many factors. But as children..omg do they have personalities. Sadge you are right in how they are raised. But even as they are raised a certain way. There are a few individual little buggers that truthfully show the can clearly make actions on their own despite home life and teachings.

Also there are the empaths... where based on energy is everything. I as an empath can read people energy so that brings my openness to others. But of course that a whole other ball game. But empathy helps me understand the individual.

And like everyone always says, treat others as you would want to be treated.

Last edited:
Hahahaha that was a long thread too. Sometimes people don't want to hear others opinions, suggestions, or truth....

There are so many factors. But as children..omg do they have personalities. Sadge you are right in how they are raised. But even as they are raised a certain. There are a few individual little buggers that truthfully show the can clearly make actions on their own despite home life and teachings.

Also there are the empaths... where based on energy is everything. I as an empath can read people energy so that brings my openness to others. But of course that a whole other ball game. But empathy helps me understand the individual.

And like everyone always says, treat others as you would want to be treated.

b8a.jpg

If you are male then.. disregard lmao.

Taurus moon and mars my friend.. no holding back reality with it.
That's an attractive mind you got and strong too :D

Strong but fragile cause my Pisces moon..

Tough guy outside but I'm a hopeless romantic inside.
It's a killer sometimes bro. Haha

I'm similar both inside and out, don't like being a tough guy, i'm forwards and a bit rash but with heart or at least i think so.

Never met a real Pisces moon, i am very aware of sensitivity thanks to my Sun in Cancer and Jupiter, i have Pisces as my ASC so i come across a bit soft when in reality i'm anything but, but i like to be how do i put it "thoughtful and gentle"

Understanding and empathetic, just don't try to walk over me.

Phouthanouphet

Self hate is in eye of the beholder. Darkness and hard reality is embedded there. It may come from upbringing, situations, events, who knows.

I came from my own side of self hate. I wasn't good enough for people or I put others before myself despite my hurting and self hate inside of me. For example, I've been through depression and anxiety. For being on a ground level, if I didn't have control of an outcome of a situation I went bat schit crazy. Many other situations took hold of me. Took it out in ways of addictions and self hatred. Abused myself with opioids just to have relief.

But then again those are the fading dark times that I still have to go through from time to time. Of course I have been conquering such an accomplishment for myself since 2010.

All in all self hate is always gonna be a dark cloud as it varies person to person.

Self hate gets a little touchy with me but...

However I am in a time of my life to spread love. Can't explain the reason. Though I still have my turmoils with my inner thoughts. I learned to let go of things recently. And it feels quite good to show and also be reciprocates the love shown around.

This is my theory.

The self hate . If you can't love yourself. You will have the inabilities to love others.

Last edited: