Is my ailment a serious one?

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers,
I got an urinary infection 4 weeks ago, I delayed treatment (I thought it wasn't serious). Some days after I started treatment, my mother came to my house and spent some days here to help me with my children while I was recovering. The problem is, I usually feel pretty uneasy in my mother's company. Actually we had our first argument within some hours of her arrival. I was so stressed out those days with my mother at home, that I forgot about taking my medicine, my health was better.

Some days ago, the symptoms of urinary infection reappeared. I had to delay treatment again because I live with my two little children and I always feel nervous when I have to leave them alone for a while when I have to go to the store (there's a "highway" between my house and the stores).

I'm also having intermenstrual bleeding since Saturday. I'm reluctant to go to a gynecologist because I have a sort of phobia to doctors and hospitals. Several GO had harrased or tried to advance on me, even one female GO. I only trust two GOs but their offices are very far from where I currently live. However, I plan to visit one of my trusted GO next month.

I'm currently taking non prescribed medicines for feminine infections. :sideways: I have a mild fever and low appetite.

I tried to read the chart:
Health is ruled by 6H cusp Libra, ASC is Taurus. Ruler of 1st and 6th is the same, Venus in 7H. This means I'm actually ill but it seems I will overcome this successfully. I currently don't feel good enough to read the chart further, I don't know how to read horary charts. But I can get a feeling of it, I fear it's possible to undergo surgery or stay in the hospital for some days. I'm a bit confused.

I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.69943.148819.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.69943.148819.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.70469.179891.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.70469.179891.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30

SunConjunctUranus

You are Aries. Mars sitting in XII from ASC and it ruled illness too.

Mars is currently approaching square with Saturn. It's good choice to delay. Go to Doctor when the square is separating.

[EDIT]

When I look back to your map, it seems like you'll go to different medical center that need to travel to get the treatment. Don't worry, financial help on the treatment will come from Venus+Jupiter in VII.

Wishing well

R

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

You are Aries. Mars sitting in XII from ASC and it ruled illness too.

Mars is currently approaching square with Saturn. It's good choice to delay. Go to Doctor when the square is separating.

[EDIT]

When I look back to your map, it seems like you'll go to different medical center that need to travel to get the treatment. Don't worry, financial help on the treatment will come from Venus+Jupiter in VII.

Wishing well

R
Thanks a lot SCU, your reading relieves me greatly. I also think I'll have to go to an specialized health service. Some days ago I had a very creepy dream about a woman in a surgery table, that why I was feeling very anxious.

Namaste.