Im sick of working on Marketing. I want to change direction.

virgo18

I want to change my whole direction on my career.

By hazards of fate I have been working on the marketing area since my very first job. But It's not really what I enjoy. I feel more interested in researching, analysis, administration, human resources, internal communication perhaps.

I feel pigeonholed because my resume only shows experience on the marketing area and I want to apply to job opportunities that are not related to marketing. The problem is that recruiters generally search for experience on your resume for any job opportunity that you apply for (despite you have the skills to perform on what you applied, they search for real evidence that endorses anything you say). So at the moment it is not very easy to change my direction without being lagged.

At the present time I feel unable to study another career that amplifies my job opportunities due to lack of time and perhaps money.

On my last Solar Returns the ruler of the 10th house has been Mercury, with Mars, Uranus and Saturn on the play. On my upcoming SR, the ruler of the 10th house will be Jupiter in Sagittarius, and as far as I know... that planet is more related to mass media and advertising rather than Marketing. It also related to a more pleasant job personally (whatever it is).

Can someone give me an insight for the professional area of my next SR? Will I be able to change my direction? What do you recommend me to do so I can change my direction?

Here is my next SR alone, and another one with my Natal Chart. Thank you.

Here is my own insight:

My gut says that there is definitely a change since my last SR the 10th ruler was Mercury and in the next one will be Jupiter. So there is a radical change in the energies. Diametrically opposite.

Jupiter is the apex of a T-Square so the professional area will be very important.

It is in the 9th, so I can be working overseas or something related to tourism, sports or politics.

With the squares to Mars and Neptune I have to be aware of unreal expectations and acting impulsively when the opportunity emerges.

Being Jupiter the ruler of the 10th house can signify that I can have a chance to change my career direction to something I enjoy more.

Attachments

• SR1920.jpg
    SR1920.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 22
  • srWh1920.jpg
    srWh1920.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Amit89

Uranus relates to technology so you could work in computer programming, web development. You don't need any qualifications or experience in this, just skills and a portfolio.

Jupiter in Sagittarius can indicate journalism, academia.

Jupiter transit in your first house is lucky.